FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > clubs alone

clubs alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acquiesub OP   Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

as a single female who doesn't want to be tied down (unless you're gonna make a good master!!!! ) I often find myself wanting to go to clubs but no-one to walk in with..... I'm ok with that but often wander what the rest of you think when someone walks in and sits alone to start with...... answers please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always go with someone or a least know that there will be people who I know there.

I have been to parties alone and not known anyone, I just started chatting to people.

I have found that when I've been to a club and seen someone alone, I always go and have a chat with them.

Nothing worse than feeling like "Billy no mates" x

birmingham

but thats the point... go alone and you soon get new mates and you know it's you they want to be with not the person you walked in with.... never alone for long.... but been told it makes some people feel uncomfortable that I walk in alone... can't see why?

i always go to clubs alone, id rather go alone than with a guy as a couple to be honest, that way i feel i can just do what i like, talk to who i like, play with who i like and relax between sessions for as long as i like without feeling under pressure to jump up and carry on

Theres usually always someone i know to talk to and if not i'll just talk to anyone lol

ive never got the feeling anyone feels funny about me walking in alone

birmingham

yes the playing side of things is so much easier when alone

oh god yes the amount of times ive been with a guy and he's started playing with some woman so her fellas just carried on with me assuming its ok because who im with is with his mrs, and when ive said no or walked off cause ive notr liked him hes had a go and grabbed his wife back lol

birmingham

exactly

im game for going with you if you want as im not sure i would want to go by myself either

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

From time to time I go with a guy, but more often than not I go on my own. The first night I ever went to Chams, I went by myself. I think more people approach you to chat when you are not stuck with someone.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I havent been alone to a club in about 5 months or so now.

I am going to my local on a fri night for my birthday coming up to have fun with some single men but am sure I will be nervous going in tho.

Mind you I should be sharing a taxi with another single fem friend so there will be two of us going but not as a couple.

Excited x

I'm lucky enough in that I attend with a married couple although I don't feel obliged to stay with them all night. I often find myself in the jacuzzi, glory holes or even tied to the bed alone....although not for long

I went to clubs on my own, expected to meet friends at the clubs when I am there.

This Sunday I shall go to Chams on my own early afternoon, and shal go straight to the jacuzzi. No doubt I shan't be on my own for too long while I am there!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Am jealous Pearl. The thought of a hot jacuzzi and a cock in either hand maybe is such an arousing thought. Must try plan another visit there,but with the distance it is unlikely to be a long wait x

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

My first ever club visit was on my own. Was a club in Blackpool. I went for a greedy girl night.

Sometimes I prefer to go on my own, others I prefer company.

But I go a lot of places on my own in 'nilla life too, I just like talking to people!!!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Are there any males here who visit any clubs on their own?

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of males who attend on their own!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Heh, yeah, from the comments some people have made on here about the single males at clubs being disrespectful, I think you're right.

Have not yet had the courage to go alone to a club although was regularly deserted for an hour or so by a fuck buddy that i used to go with, we played together and alone and it was mutual, i left him alone to go off and play too!

I am, however attending a social on my own this weekend, so it should be interesting, if a little bit scary, but then it Is Halloween!

"Heh, yeah, from the comments some people have made on here about the single males at clubs being disrespectful, I think you're right."

I've yet to come across any disrespectul single males at the club although some do try and have a grope without asking.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Are there any males here who visit any clubs on their own?"

I go all the time on my own.... the biggest thing is always walking thru the door on ya own, after that it is okay... so it always surprises me when you get guys asking for handholders....

after you get thru the door, all you have to do is talk to people.....

or just get in the jacuzzi and come sit by me

[Removed by poster at 29/10/10 22:15:15]

» Add a new message to this topic