FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > timewasters

timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it just us or do you have this same problem?

and guys pretending to be a couple just to see your pics and get off on them ,we hate them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"is it just us or do you have this same problem?

and guys pretending to be a couple just to see your pics and get off on them ,we hate them. "

I only add friends once I have met them in person, stops any kind of nonsense....works well for me.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"is it just us or do you have this same problem?

"

That depends on what propblem it is you are having?

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I normally only accept a friend invite once we have met for a coffee and decide I like the person.

Always send them a face pic(only face,nothing naughty)to see if they like the look of me too.

So the only way for them to get off on ssing my pics is to meet me, feel a good chemistry and then for me to send them or accept their friend invite. But that only happens if I am happy and them of course.

So no one gets to see my pics just to get off on them, unless I have already met them and am happy for them to jerk off to my pics if they wish

thanks this does seem to be the best way of filtering these creeps out xx

[Removed by poster at 01/11/10 16:51:56]

It is my _iew that many people think this is like Myspace or Facebook where you can request to be anyone's friend. Some people are selective in who they allow as friends, others not so, them complain about "pic collectors".

We all do things differently, but I only add people as friends if I'm about to meet them.

Not had a pic collector yet!!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I thought the 'timewaster' and the 'picture collector' were two distinct species of pest within swinger sites. It's worrying that they have evolved in this manner. I suggested mods issue all users with a spray to kill them.

I once pretended I was a couple, well I say pretend, it was more a multiple personality disorder really.

Imagine the couple's dismay when I turned up naked with a hard on having an argument with myself about who was going first.

I'm better now though

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

...Now you resolve the argument before you leave the house...

I'm curious how the OP has establlished that their friends are men pretending?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

speak to the female EVERY TIME.

end of.

I gotta admit I tend to deal with spurious friend request with a simple cut and past message,,,, but I always include their user name.. well after-all, its seems like the least ya can do when politely telling someone to take a hike,,, don’y ya fink

Goes Sumit along the lines of:-

Hello XXXX thank-you for your friend invite although I’ll not be accepting at the moment,,,,, its nothing personal... but you would have seen on my profile, it clearly mentions that I only accept Friend Invitations from people I've actually met ,,,, I'm sure you can appreciate the point of _iew shared by many serious swingers which suggest its perhaps seems just a wee bit odd if people we don’t know or that have never even said hello to us, want to put us on a list and pretend, we are friends,,... Anyway, no offence intended, good luck and happy swinging, Best regards

Seems to work

very good hun will try this xx

By *avfavMan  over a year ago

south lincs north cambs

Well I am single admit to being single and have found what i believe to be a couple of persons on here who I believe are not genuine but you can't really say 100% that they are

I never request to be added as a friend I will mail and chat and verify on cam and if I am requested then I will accept

I feel there are a few singles that pretend to be couples and those that aren't interested give us genuine singles a bad name.

I don't mind if someone says your not for me as not every shoe fits every foot

» Add a new message to this topic