FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > back,sack and crack

back,sack and crack

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anybody had it done or know somebody who has?

if you havnt have you thought about it?

i dont have a hairy back and i always shave my sack and crack so i am tempted to give it a go to see how it is....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely thats gotta hurt especially if they use wax strips

Ouch!

haha well i had legs done once for charity so i kind of know the pain but i cant imagine what the balls are going to feel like

"haha well i had legs done once for charity so i kind of know the pain but i cant imagine what the balls are going to feel like"

But think how nice its goin to feel after!

love to suck freshly shaven balls

does anybody know wher i can get this done around cheshire or maybe manchester

"love to suck freshly shaven balls "

having my freshly shaved balls is great to! makes them really sesitive

"does anybody know wher i can get this done around cheshire or maybe manchester"

All beauty salons do it.

"does anybody know wher i can get this done around cheshire or maybe manchester

All beauty salons do it. "

do they? do they just never put it on the price list cos i have never manged to see one?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

never in a million years..

good luck tho and let us know how you get on.

One of my playmates is rather hirsute which I'm not particularly fond of, so he does suffer having it done, especially as he know's I like the thought of his discomfort!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

My wife is trying to talk me into having this done. My problem is that she wants to do it.

I have a feeling it is some kind of payback for me buying all the cheap brands the only time I was sent out to do the big shop on my own

I would not recommend anyone having waxing on the genital area other than by someone with training. If done incorrectly it can cause blisters, bruising and extremely sore skin and can even make you bleed.

Having said that if done correctly it should not be to painful. But be realistic. Its a very sensitive area so expect it to hurt a bit.

Of course this is only my experience of having the bikini line done as dont have a sack and a crack !!!

By *endyJeffWalesCouple  over a year ago

MerthyrTydfil

I (Jeff) get waxed quite regularly depending on the mood that the wife is in at the time or if she wants to experiment with a different method or wax product.

If you are going to get your bits done, make sure that the salon you go to uses 'hot wax' and not 'strip wax'. The hot wax method puts a layer of oil on your skin to prevent wax sticking to it and only shrinks around the hair. This is also a far less painful method than strip waxing.

You may find that most beauty salons will not do a BSC wax and if you can find one local to you ask to see specific qualifications in male genital waxing. You can expect to be there for about an hour at a cost starting at £50 and upwards.

Compared to shaving, the results are significantly better and last far longer.

A more permanent solution would be to look into getting Intense Pulsed Light IPL treatment which kills off hair folicles and prevents growth permanently.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"has anybody had it done or know somebody who has?

i dont have a hairy back and i always shave my sack and crack so i am tempted to give it a go to see how it is...."

I'll come and hold your hand when you get it done, promise not to laugh at your girly squeals and tell everyone

i dont have a hairy back and i always shave my sack and crack so i am tempted to give it a go to see how it is...."

how do you shave your own arse?

we need a bigger mirror

i shaved my blokes sac n crack n legs last night heehee oh boy i enjoyed do it and reaped the benefits later lol im willin to shave anyone

"I (Jeff) get waxed quite regularly depending on the mood that the wife is in at the time or if she wants to experiment with a different method or wax product.

If you are going to get your bits done, make sure that the salon you go to uses 'hot wax' and not 'strip wax'. The hot wax method puts a layer of oil on your skin to prevent wax sticking to it and only shrinks around the hair. This is also a far less painful method than strip waxing.

You may find that most beauty salons will not do a BSC wax and if you can find one local to you ask to see specific qualifications in male genital waxing. You can expect to be there for about an hour at a cost starting at £50 and upwards.

A more permanent solution would be to look into getting Intense Pulsed Light IPL treatment which kills off hair folicles and prevents growth permanently."

i thought about the ipl but isnt that risky on your balls?

i dont have a hairy back and i always shave my sack and crack so i am tempted to give it a go to see how it is....

how do you shave your own arse?

we need a bigger mirror "

haha it isnt actually that hard, but yes a mirror is used haha

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

brilliant got one done in chester smooth as silk

"brilliant got one done in chester smooth as silk "

wher in chester?

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

been shaving mine for about 4 years now ists super smoth the feeling you get from it wow and the women love it

I love to have a go at doing this. Have some vulnerable guy on all fours in front of me and then ripping huge strips of wax off their balls, having them scream out in pain and anguish - ooo yeah i wish i was a beautician.

Failing that, I think a visit to Torture Garden might benefit me lol

"I (Jeff) get waxed quite regularly depending on the mood that the wife is in at the time or if she wants to experiment with a different method or wax product.

A more permanent solution would be to look into getting Intense Pulsed Light IPL treatment which kills off hair folicles and prevents growth permanently.

i thought about the ipl but isnt that risky on your balls?"

Are you mad it would rip your balls off

By *avid1Man  over a year ago

Dubai

Had mine ddone a few times with hot wax and it was not too bad at all, but having trouble finding someone local to do it. I had always had it done whilst in London on business.

i now have a place wher i can get it done but i just read that you have to grow the hair to half an inch!!!

i dont remember the last time my balls had that much hair!

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

I had one for my 18th birthday. My arsehole has never been the same since.

mission accomplished! just had my sack and crack done

ouch it hurt but i am silky smooth

i got a female friend to wax me a few years ago, a had let the hair grow to a reasonable length to assist the effect.

with a bit of tugging off it came like a hairy carpet strip.

weirdly it i didn't scream, it made me laugh hysterically, and then proceeded to get a major hard on.

i feel i may be odd.

veet for men less painful, just dont forget you put it on though

I get my back sack and crack waxed well dont have hair on my back so dont need to get that done, feels good after. Better than shaving as it lasts longer. Like one of the posters said make sure the salon you go to use 'hot wax' and not 'strip wax'. You get use to it after a while. If you take painkillers half an hour before your treatment that might help too. But to be honest it is not as painful as it's made out to be. It's better described as uncomfortable. And your ball sac is the less painful part. I find getting your arm pits waxed more painful. Anyway good luck

» Add a new message to this topic