FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > piercings

piercings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ruit OP   Woman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Just had this come up in conversation.

I saw a profile that had mr to have 1 or 2 and mrs to have 3 or 4.

Now I class piercings as nipple,clit,lip,cock,tongue,underneath mouths.....

I have my ears pierced but dont _iew it is a a piercing. I know in technical terms it is but see ears as a normal thing for a very large amount of ladies.

So do you see ears as to be classed as piercings or not.

I dislike piercings of anything else other than ears but know others love them.

So do you class earings as piercings on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

um...no

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't.

By *northernsoulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I've always considered the 'piercings' part of member's profiles to refer to 'body piercings' rather than ears. That said, I have my tongue and labret pierced - both easy to spot, however probably not as common as ear piercings.

So, in a nutshell - I'm not sure!!

I take piercings to mean body piercings, anything other than the ears.

Yeah ear piercings are piercings but i think of the object of this site they refure to body piercings so if i saw someones profile that says 2 or 3 piercings i persinally would take that as body piercings

By *ruit OP   Woman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Thats good, I have read it as others too. Suddenly wondered if I have been reading it wrong.

Right off to be mum again, bye all x

i have only my ears ... thay do nothing really lots on people for me x

"I've always considered the 'piercings' part of member's profiles to refer to 'body piercings' rather than ears. That said, I have my tongue and labret pierced - both easy to spot, however probably not as common as ear piercings.

So, in a nutshell - I'm not sure!! "

I have the same...my tongue and labret pierced i dont consider my ears as a piercing to notify about as they are a pretty generic thing...maybe people who mod them like stretching them etc. may make a difference to that i dunno lol

What if someone has 10 piercings in each ear,stretched holes, skin tunnels etc wouldn't you want to know?

"Just had this come up in conversation.

I saw a profile that had mr to have 1 or 2 and mrs to have 3 or 4.

Now I class piercings as nipple,clit,lip,cock,tongue,underneath mouths.....

I have my ears pierced but dont _iew it is a a piercing. I know in technical terms it is but see ears as a normal thing for a very large amount of ladies.

So do you see ears as to be classed as piercings or not.

I dislike piercings of anything else other than ears but know others love them.

So do you class earings as piercings on here?"

It seems to mean so many different things to different people i always ask them. In a way it can be used as an ice breaker or a conversational piece.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

a piercing is a piercing no matter where it is if its an ear,nose,lip,belly button,cock,clit hood etc if a body part has any kind of stup or hoop or bar through it its percied..

oh and love piercing but want more only have ear and nipple done did have my tounge done but swallowed my bar and couldn't find my hole when i got a new bar the next day

"a piercing is a piercing no matter where it is if its an ear,nose,lip,belly button,cock,clit hood etc if a body part has any kind of stup or hoop or bar through it its percied..

oh and love piercing but want more only have ear and nipple done did have my tounge done but swallowed my bar and couldn't find my hole when i got a new bar the next day "

Swallowed the whole bar? yowee sounds a bit dicey that esp if the threaded end of it had scraped down your throat or worse still got lodged in there

Touch wood ive had my tongue pierced for 7 years and no jewelry injested hehe

BELFAST UK

"a piercing is a piercing no matter where it is if its an ear,nose,lip,belly button,cock,clit hood etc if a body part has any kind of stup or hoop or bar through it its percied..

oh and love piercing but want more only have ear and nipple done did have my tounge done but swallowed my bar and couldn't find my hole when i got a new bar the next day

Swallowed the whole bar? yowee sounds a bit dicey that esp if the threaded end of it had scraped down your throat or worse still got lodged in there

Touch wood ive had my tongue pierced for 7 years and no jewelry injested hehe"

yip the hole bar was sitting watching tv and 1min it was there and the next thing it was gone,the only thing i can think of is i didnt put the balls on tight enough LOL

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

A tongue piercing can heal in as little as 4 hours.

To the original question. I don't tend to regard standard lobe piercings as well piercings!!! But scaffold, helix, conch, daith, tragus etc I would consider as a body mod rather than a piercing.

does that mean i should change my profile to no piercings as only got me ears done

BELFAST UK

"does that mean i should change my profile to no piercings as only got me ears done "

100% no its a piercing

Well technically yes ears are a piercing, but if someone was to ask me if I had any piercings I would say no, even though i have my ears and belly button pierced. I refer to piercings as more extreme body piercings rather than eyes and belly buttons

BELFAST UK

"Well technically yes ears are a piercing, but if someone was to ask me if I had any piercings I would say no, even though i have my ears and belly button pierced. I refer to piercings as more extreme body piercings rather than eyes and belly buttons "

in the world of percing that would be more of body mods extreme percings but technically you do have piercings

Oh yeah I do of course, but I always think if I say yes I have piercings, people are expecting something a bit more that the boring things Ive got

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

By the time they're face to face with you, I doubt that the number of piercings is forefront of the mind....

» Add a new message to this topic