FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Daytime Dogging?

Daytime Dogging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ark J OP   Man  over a year ago

northampton

Does anyone have recent experience of fruitful dogging locations during daylight hours?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We went daytime dogging during the summer when we had that hot spell and i loved it

northampton

Thanks for the response, having scrolled through previous postings (this was my first posting) I now realise the stupidity of my question, apologies to all,i.e. by naming the sites the spoilers turn up, oh well, have to rely on having a guess!

"Does anyone have recent experience of fruitful dogging locations during daylight hours? "

Heaps of it goes on in the north-east on a daily basis,,,, come rain or shine,,,, although admittedly its mostly guy on guys action, infact so prevalent at some locations it seems almost akin to being part of their lunch break routine for some guys,,, ahem ,….. not as though I’d know from experience of course ,,, cough cough….

"Thanks for the response, having scrolled through previous postings (this was my first posting) I now realise the stupidity of my question, apologies to all,i.e. by naming the sites the spoilers turn up, oh well, have to rely on having a guess! "

If its dogging locations you are looking for try emailing people in your area who have dogging listed,thats how we found out or you never know people might see this post and PM you locations x

northampton

Thanks, much appreciated

By *indaddCouple  over a year ago

lichfield

daytime doggin no night time doggin by me now went out last night 5th nov put a big barrier across the nature reserve ,spoil sports,

"daytime doggin no night time doggin by me now went out last night 5th nov put a big barrier across the nature reserve ,spoil sports,"

no fireworks for you then.

sorry couldnt resist

saw someone using a banana once

By *iteskinMan  over a year ago

Cardiff/Newport/Bristol/M4

"Does anyone have recent experience of fruitful dogging locations during daylight hours? "

google on a dogging mission !! happy hunting

» Add a new message to this topic