FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > squirting

squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edro71 OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

can a lady teach herself or be taught to squirt if she has never squirted before, or is it just down to the mans technique

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A combination of technique and complete relaxation I find. I do it & its hit walls before now but if I try force it it doesn't happen

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

No man can make EVERY woman squirt, because not all women can squirt.....

And no you cannot teach a woman to squirt....

sometimes we can and sometimes we cant just depends really on the stimulation we actually get xx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

as been said, not every woman can squirt but when you find that person that can do it for you (speaking as a swingle), OMFG!!!!!

I'm in the minority- it can be done, but I absolutely LOATHE it!

"I'm in the minority- it can be done, but I absolutely LOATHE it!"

Blimey, really? How come if you don't mind me asking?

Don't mind at all- I just find the feeling revolting. Can't say why exactly, it hurts for a start, and beyond that it's just yucky...sorry I'm not more astute! :o)

Hoorayy!

a thread about squirting

I know .... I was simply overcome ..... in the emotional sense.

Yes you def can teach a woman to squirt ! Never done it till I was 50, then met somone on fab who showed me I cld , after that I have found out I can do it myself , its my thing now , lol , I love it !!!! ,, so yes you can teach a woman to squirt , or gush !! lol x

"Yes you def can teach a woman to squirt ! Never done it till I was 50, then met somone on fab who showed me I cld , after that I have found out I can do it myself , its my thing now , lol , I love it !!!! ,, so yes you can teach a woman to squirt , or gush !! lol x "

yep, I learned how to gush and at first I kept doing it over and over again. Novelty has worn off now though as it's not a particularly exiting sensation and nothing close to a good old fashioned fuck orgasm.

I think I've been lucky cos alot of the ladies I've met and passed gf's were able to squirt

"Don't mind at all- I just find the feeling revolting. Can't say why exactly, it hurts for a start, and beyond that it's just yucky...sorry I'm not more astute! :o)"

Ah ok, thanks for the reply. Great profile by the way, love the bit about being shallow! Right up my street!

I've never done it and don't think I ever will.

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

its fun when a woman squirts and takes you by surprise mmmm if shes sat on your face it gets very interesting

By *ush girlWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"A combination of technique and complete relaxation I find. I do it & its hit walls before now but if I try force it it doesn't happen "

hehe I agree - so relaxed it supprised me

When we first met I had never squirted. Very early on in our relationship we was in the 69 position and it happened!!! Very embarrassing at the time but we both loved it!! We've had to throw out a few mattresses now tho so it does become an expensive hobby!

By *icekatCouple  over a year ago

north east

"I'm in the minority- it can be done, but I absolutely LOATHE it!"

Snap it feels good but is messy id rather not squirt at all

Waterproof mattress covers that fit beds belonging to adults, are available, you know!

They are rubberised underneath, but like terry towelling on the top side, so can be slept on normally underneath your bottom sheet, and machine washed!

I gush alot at times and most woman i meet have gush too. And i have learn some how to do it working on me. jo xx

I've experienced partners that 'squirt' but find 'gushing' a more common experience.

No idea whether you can teach it and find the fascination with squirting a bit schoolboy-ish - reminds me of flicking through Penthouse and Mayfair before any sexual experience of my own.

Knowing your partner has enjoyed sex as much as you have is overwhelming but whether they gush or squirt or simply look flushed, glowing and perspiring is immaterial. As long as they don't roll over, fart and go to sleep!

Squirting is gushing in my eyes its just like a tap turning on and off ,,, holding on to it. squirting is not cun i know i do all 3 ,, lol xx jo

i dont think you can teach someone to do it

i was one of these women who was convinced i had something wrong with me, i never really cum very offen at all and certainly didnt squirt, and ive had sex with many guys lol so i thought it was me, after all so many guys can all be just doing it wrong surely?

then i met a guy off here was only about 2 years ago and i wondered what the hell was going off, i didnt even really know women could loose that much fluid, i knew i wasnt peeing myself as it just didnt feel right for that but i didnt fully understand what was happening, i felt a bit stupid to be honest as i was like, mid 30s and having my first real orgasum

It took me ages to work out what he was doing different to other guys and how this was happening but i have perfected the art now lol now i pretty much gush every time because i have learnt how to move my body and possition myself on the fingers if they are in the wrong place lol

"i dont think you can teach someone to do it

i was one of these women who was convinced i had something wrong with me, i never really cum very offen at all and certainly didnt squirt, and ive had sex with many guys lol so i thought it was me, after all so many guys can all be just doing it wrong surely?

then i met a guy off here was only about 2 years ago and i wondered what the hell was going off, i didnt even really know women could loose that much fluid, i knew i wasnt peeing myself as it just didnt feel right for that but i didnt fully understand what was happening, i felt a bit stupid to be honest as i was like, mid 30s and having my first real orgasum

It took me ages to work out what he was doing different to other guys and how this was happening but i have perfected the art now lol now i pretty much gush every time because i have learnt how to move my body and possition myself on the fingers if they are in the wrong place lol"

I find fisting works everytime for me and them love swings be played with in one of them ... has to be very deep and toys...... But i can cum from having my clit played with or licked very easy. jo xx

By *edro71 OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

"Yes you def can teach a woman to squirt ! Never done it till I was 50, then met somone on fab who showed me I cld , after that I have found out I can do it myself , its my thing now , lol , I love it !!!! ,, so yes you can teach a woman to squirt , or gush !! lol x "
how did you teach yourself?

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Waterproof mattress covers that fit beds belonging to adults, are available, you know!

They are rubberised underneath, but like terry towelling on the top side, so can be slept on normally underneath your bottom sheet, and machine washed! "

That protects the matress, but the towelling will still be wet for sleeping on. I'd recommend a cheap shower curtain (Asda had some suitable ones recently at 1.49) and a bath towel or two. They can then be rolled up when finished and, as long as your aim has been good, you have a dry bed for sleeping on!

I didnt used to be able to and one day it happened.. I do like to.. and I cant always... I have now learnt to be able to control it.. as in the couples room at chameleons it would really not be a good thing. :D

Katie.x

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"how did you teach yourself?"

Chocolate drops.

"No man can make EVERY woman squirt, because not all women can squirt.....

And no you cannot teach a woman to squirt...."

Wouldn't the world be a lovely place if you could catagorically say what everyone else can do - If only we could all be so pompass and utterly ignorant

I dont squirt. It doesnt matter if a woman does or not I dont think. And just because a guy doesnt make you squirt doesnt mean he doesnt have good technique.

I sometimes feel as if i want to go to the loo but thats about it. My partner, im not bragging at all, but he is good with his tongue and fingers and makes me cum every time with his tongue and gspot technique, but i dont squirt from it. I dont have the ability

"A combination of technique and complete relaxation I find. I do it & its hit walls before now but if I try force it it doesn't happen "

Ditto, but when I do, it's great

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"No man can make EVERY woman squirt, because not all women can squirt.....

And no you cannot teach a woman to squirt....

Wouldn't the world be a lovely place if you could catagorically say what everyone else can do - If only we could all be so pompass and utterly ignorant "

Not every woman can squirt....what's pompous or ignorant about saying that?

Are you saying that every woman can squirt?.....if so how would you know that?......tried them all yourself?

How pompous of you to assume they can.

Gets the "look how good I am" t-shirt out of the cupboard

Meet a nice lady , recently single and had not had an orgasm in a 15 year marriage and had never gushed.

So we had a coffee and things moved along nicely stood in her kitchen rubbing her pussy with my hands in her jeans and wow!!

I'd never made anyone gush with just my fingers before ,she could hardly stand up made her so weak at the knees! She was so embarrassed I was thinking OMG!

The truth is if 2 people click then who knows what can happen!

Do I think I can make any lady gush, no. Can I make her? Did, have done every time we've met and will do again I hope!!

Sid

» Add a new message to this topic