FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > pic

pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *raceyntony OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

why is it some couples only have pics of the fem and when asked for one of the guy its oh ive got none i myself the fem would like to see what the guy looks like lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/11/10 11:23:40]

we keep pics of m in the private gallery, otherwise we would never get a meet

london

"we keep pics of m in the private gallery, otherwise we would never get a meet "

lol but you have pics

We also keep both our faces in private gallery and will happily show our pics if we like a profile.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

A bit ago we were chatting to a couple and she couldn't send a pic of the guy - she just kept saying he was attractive - anyway the reason was that she was a single female and would advertise for a fuck buddy to meet couples so she didn't even know who we would be committing ourselves to meeting if we had gone forward with it! Another reason is that he is a minger. Z

I do like to see whop I'm going to fuck too and its a bit offputting when all you see is pics of the female and maybe only a cock pic of the male its not fair us lasses lol x

I am curious: how does that work then?!!

I'd have thought if you're a couple looking to meet other couples both parties would be on show: I'm not talking face, are the females expected to shag the male half regardless as long as the male is happy?!!

I ask because most couples only show the female: the men must work for SOCA or MI6 as no part of their anatomy is on show!!

We find this annoying as well. Neither of us will play with just anyone and we both must at least find both people in a couple attractive (in our eyes that is).

Although with our profile Sarah's pics out way mine by quite a bit.... but thats because I spend more time behind the camera and Sarah's a poser.

"I do like to see whop I'm going to fuck too and its a bit offputting when all you see is pics of the female and maybe only a cock pic of the male its not fair us lasses lol x "

preference for Italians eh? nice choice.

"I am curious: how does that work then?!!

I'd have thought if you're a couple looking to meet other couples both parties would be on show: I'm not talking face, are the females expected to shag the male half regardless as long as the male is happy?!!

I ask because most couples only show the female: the men must work for SOCA or MI6 as no part of their anatomy is on show!! "

Think you are quite close to the truth there sassy.

We have around 120 pics of Sasha on our public profile and about 5 of me, seems a fair ratio and it is both of us so does the job, we are not interested in meeting couples who only have pictures of the female (or the male) for us to see, we don't do blind dates.

The ones I really don't understand are the ones that have no "body shape" pictures of either of them on thier public profile but send us a wink, how the hell can we respond if we have no idea what either of them look like

"we keep pics of m in the private gallery, otherwise we would never get a meet "

likewise

we have pics on our profile and we dont mind showing them of hubby and i

We won't meet couples who don't have pics of the guy on their open gallery or send face pics of both when they message us.

We're always suspicious of profiles without the males pic, I'm no oil painting and not keen on having my pic taken but think its only fair. R

XX

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I think it is very unfair if couples only have pics of the female as dont think the makle is going to be left at home is he,so its imperitive that he has pics of him too. Face and body in private if necessary. But I like to see who I am conisering being naughty with. No pics,no meet

"We won't meet couples who don't have pics of the guy on their open gallery or send face pics of both when they message us.

We're always suspicious of profiles without the males pic, I'm no oil painting and not keen on having my pic taken but think its only fair. R

XX"

But any couple looking can see a picture of you both - just like Jed and Sasha - they don't have to waste time asking to see pics of you both and then deciding hmmm...not my cup of char - you're both there, so anyone contacting you you know they like what they see!

london

"I do like to see whop I'm going to fuck too and its a bit offputting when all you see is pics of the female and maybe only a cock pic of the male its not fair us lasses lol x "
that is so true lol

"We won't meet couples who don't have pics of the guy on their open gallery or send face pics of both when they message us.

XX

But any couple looking can see a picture of you both - just like Jed and Sasha - they don't have to waste time asking to see pics of you both and then deciding hmmm...not my cup of char - you're both there, so anyone contacting you you know they like what they see! "

That's so, which is all well and good for anyone viewing our profile.

But those same people may then contact us without any pictures of the guy and if that's the case they just get deleted.

All we ask is the same courtesy that we extend to others.

XXXX

» Add a new message to this topic