FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Risky sex xxx

Risky sex xxx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the riskiest(if that's a word) place, that you have had sex or oral in?

And is risk part of the excitement? It is for me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Riskiest place i have ever had sex is my sisters living area, Jay and i stayed with her and shes ocd at being ocd with housework, she would of had a belly fit if she knew. Might of touched her new cushions lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The risk is certainly a turn on for me being a bit of an exhibitionist.

The riskiest for me has to have been in my office .... anyone could have walked in!! Was tremendous!!

Risky. hehe

once in the car park in a park.

Got caught! how imbarrasing lol

But after the 4th time... ye it was worth it

I've also done it in the office, very nearly got caught too.

X

In my younger days I once visited a girl at the flat she shared with 3 other guys, we sat with them watching

TV (I wasn't that young TV had been invented then) she went off and got a blanket to put over us obviously so we could grope each other (I was young the thought of students wanting to keep warm didn't enter my head) anyway groping led to sex and though they couldn't actually see anything the fact that we ended up having full sex must have been obvious as I curled up to her

I like the risk, all part of the turn on. Been a few places but riskiest has to be (sounds a bit seedy lol) in an alley-way that is a short cut from the town to a housing estate I used to live in. Was always at night we used to have sex there but always a chance someone would walk through

I'm a fan of the mile high club x

At home, in the bedroom, praying the wife wouldnt walk in

But seriously, the most exciting place I ever had sex was with an Italian woman, in Bulgaria, on a park bench in the central reservation of a city centre dual carriageway which had very few trees and bushes along it and, although this was at two in the morning, there were cars going by throughout.

Those park benches are not the best in comfort are they lol? X

in the countryside by a gate with walkers about lifted her skirt and took her doggy mmmmmmmmm risky and very erotic

"Those park benches are not the best in comfort are they lol? X "

Depends who is on top...

And it was sooooo sexy letting her pull the splinters out back in the hotel (with her teeth)

"Those park benches are not the best in comfort are they lol? X

Depends who is on top...

And it was sooooo sexy letting her pull the splinters out back in the hotel (with her teeth)"

Ouch!!

I gave a guy a bj in a hotel lift before we got to the room. On the way out of the hotel the man behind the desk smiled at us and gave me a wink, I said" sorry do I know you" he said well I feel I know you after watching the security camera we have in the lift.

My face turned a shade of red x

By *assybutclassyCouple  over a year ago

Swingin seaside resort....

in a corn field whilst the tractor was coming round cutting it and we could hear it getting nearer and nearer...quite scary but exciting all the same...lol...xx

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

i was tail gunning a lady in a glade as ppl were walking the other side of a hedge

Depends who is on top...

And it was sooooo sexy letting her pull the splinters out back in the hotel (with her teeth)

Ouch!!"

Ouch x 10

[Removed by poster at 07/11/10 19:29:29]

Oooo i love the risk - am a bit of an exhibitionist.

Recently (within the last month) me and him have frequented rather nice hotels, had a drink in the bar, me wearing a short leather kilt with stockings underneath etc, and when I stand up to go to the loo, he will pull me down to kiss him, giving the people behind me a glimpse of my lacy knickers and stocking tops. Its terrifying but very very erotic. I try and sit in front of men cos women are not impressed with that kind of thing and Im scared of being killed in the loo by them. Yes its an incrediably tarty slutty thing to do, but thats why I love it.

Did wear a corset and tight pencil skirt once, it was a very classy look but having very large boobs, which spill out the top of my corsets, I always end up looking very rude somehow. I was more scared that night just walking in and sitting there than flashing my knickers. I love the thrill

Depends who is on top...

Ouch!!

Ouch x 10"

Quite the contrary...

A little pain, and a whole lot of ple e e asure.....

"I gave a guy a bj in a hotel lift before we got to the room. On the way out of the hotel the man behind the desk smiled at us and gave me a wink, I said" sorry do I know you" he said well I feel I know you after watching the security camera we have in the lift.

My face turned a shade of red x"

"Going Down!!!"

By *assybutclassyCouple  over a year ago

Swingin seaside resort....

"I gave a guy a bj in a hotel lift before we got to the room. On the way out of the hotel the man behind the desk smiled at us and gave me a wink, I said" sorry do I know you" he said well I feel I know you after watching the security camera we have in the lift.

nearly the same thing happened to me in a hotel except we were on the landing leading up to the room, like you we were oblivious to the cameras on every floor until it was too late, felt really silly checkijn out...lol...xx

My face turned a shade of red x

"Going Down!!!""

Down I went lol x

We had sex with another couple, on and over the snooker table, in the Sgts Mess at a R.A.F base on a party night.

The doors had no locks and we could hear people walking up and down outside.

We could also hear another couple playing snooker on the other table next door,it was only a stud wall.

God knows what they heard,lol.

XXXX

in the hospital basement with anther in patient off another ward .a weeks blood pressure was well worth it ..sneaking off to have fun ..preston hospital lol oh and in the lift on way down a little grope lol

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Office, of course, in a park as people walked by on the other side of hedges, and in a car park with people wandering about.

And on a park bench but that was quite late at night

"We had sex with another couple, on and over the snooker table, in the Sgts Mess at a R.A.F base on a party night.

We could also hear another couple playing snooker on the other table next door,it was only a stud wall.

XXXX"

Same as you probably - balls slapping aginst holes

"We had sex with another couple, on and over the snooker table, in the Sgts Mess at a R.A.F base on a party night.

Plenty of balls being potted I take it!

XXXX"

In the lift in a well known supermarket!...The guy I was involved with was able to stop the lift between floors

Steering a cruiser on the Norfolk Broads. Waving at the other boats them not realising my partner wasn't helping me steer, he was taking me from behind.

Downstairs in the first class toilets of an Air Cubana flight 33,000ft over the Atlantic.

My office. Didn't have sex, I had a mental block writing a report so called one of my subs out of his meeting to come and wank for me. One of my most enjoyable experiences!

By *aulasteCouple  over a year ago

halton.....in a room under the stairs!!!

Ha ha that is class Do i know you???

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

First was sat in a chair in my then girlfriends home, she was sat astride me with a long smock dress on. It was late at night and I was well impaled In mid stroke her brother staggered in half pissed and sat down and started chatting to us.

Girlfriend just sat there without a care in the world, but her brother was so noisy in his pissed up state, her mother woke up and came down and joined us as well!

Got banned for having sex over the freezer as well.

Manager of Tesco said it was upsetting the other customers

in the handicapped toilet of a town centre pub (very exciting)

"First was sat in a chair in my then girlfriends home, she was sat astride me with a long smock dress on. It was late at night and I was well impaled In mid stroke her brother staggered in half pissed and sat down and started chatting to us.

Girlfriend just sat there without a care in the world, but her brother was so noisy in his pissed up state, her mother woke up and came down

and joined us as well!

That's wicked

Got banned for having sex over the freezer as well.

Manager of Tesco said it was upsetting the other customers "

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

when we was younger I can remember 3 'risky' events (and all with K before anyone asks)

On the train - we got caught by the guard (yep walk through train )

Middle of her old schools playing field

and across her boss's desk during the office Christmas party

The riskiest place we have had sex was in a nature reserve, after lots of groping in the car we ended up in a bird watcher house in the middle of the afternoon

We also took a late night trip to the beach (with a blanket of course) in the middle of having sex heard a bloke out walking his dog, we carried on anyway! Just glad the noise didn't attract the dogs attention

XXXX

Same as you probably - balls slapping aginst holes "

Very good!

XXXX

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Back seat of a greyhound bus me and my missus a few yrs back we didnt know until we were getting off that there was a cctv camera on the bus and a wee screen above the driver.

He did give us a wee sly look though.

central scotland

[Removed by poster at 07/11/10 21:10:22]

central scotland

Just read the one above about the cctv in the lift lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ok.

A church

up some scaffolding

phone box(those where the days)

Hotel lift(oral)

Jacuzzi in a hotel that wasnt a swingers hotel

up lots of alley ways

Cant remember or think of anymore at moment

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

in a speedboat

on a flat roof

in a store room behind a bar - doggy style and came out with dirty knees that everyone could see

in restaurant loos ( gents )

in woods

in cars ( very cramped )

wanked someone off sitting behind them on a motorbike whilst riding along on it

Oh the list could go on and on.....

Rex walks around shaking his head muttering "oh boy I have lived such a sheltered life"

i met a guy for lunch in a quiet hotel and i gave him a blow job in the bar , we were sitting in a cubby hole seat ........ then we went and had sex in the ladies toilets .was a few years ago in my wild days !!! also my MD's office with a work colleague and in a park on a park bench with 10 guys watching and wanking round me ..and regularly gave an ex a blow job as we were

driving .. he loved it ooh and in the changing rooms at anne summers in lincoln ......

in the sea...was also the most erotic

in the local woods, in the sand dunes on a beach (approx midday) with people walking around, in the car, in the local odeon cinema !! on a headland in Torquay (realised afterwards that there were houses behind us that may have seen us at it doh!

under the pier at paignton late at night.... am sure there are more but brain too tired..

On the desk of the head of the divinity department at my university. Not with the head of divinity I hasten to add!

"Oooo i love the risk - am a bit of an exhibitionist.

Recently (within the last month) me and him have frequented rather nice hotels, had a drink in the bar, me wearing a short leather kilt with stockings underneath etc, and when I stand up to go to the loo, he will pull me down to kiss him, giving the people behind me a glimpse of my lacy knickers and stocking tops. Its terrifying but very very erotic. I try and sit in front of men cos women are not impressed with that kind of thing and Im scared of being killed in the loo by them. Yes its an incrediably tarty slutty thing to do, but thats why I love it.

Did wear a corset and tight pencil skirt once, it was a very classy look but having very large boobs, which spill out the top of my corsets, I always end up looking very rude somehow. I was more scared that night just walking in and sitting there than flashing my knickers. I love the thrill "

Oh now they are the sort of things we love too..

Most daring place I think we have had sex was in some woods.. but.. we could hear people walking past all the time walking dogs...

Most daring place not with Master was a phone box on the side of a road.. and against a bike at the side of a road.. For anyone that knows Derby it was on Acorn way, where the crossing is..:D

We just love the risk of being caught stuff.. And Masters Tasks for me tend to reflect that.

Katie.

x

ummm where to start

in lots of fields and woods in daylight with peeps nearby

in a taxi on bus and on train

in a rowing boat with a paddle steamer passing by

in quite a few salons i have worked in once on the sofa in the window shutter was down but if anyone actually looked in you could see as it was a lattice shutter

on countless picnic benches and over the car (left many a boob print on the bonnet)

can't think now but i know there are many others

diamonds church has had us giggling like good uns we now have to find a church to shag in lol

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

Got a blowjob on a south west train going to London Paddington, it was a straight through train from Reading very late in the evening and there was no one in the carrige so a lady frend of mine decided she would blow me there, the thoughtof someone walking in was a turn on for sure, not that I would have minded

"in the sea...was also the most erotic"

what's risky, scared you might catch crabs

like it when I'm hangin off the bed - it's edgy.

an ex girlfriend wanked me off under the table on the train one fine afternoon.

not sure if anyone noticed, was too busy enjoying it.

Had sex in the toilets at work today, didn't realise that on the other side is a partition wall with someone having a shower. Ha ha!

I know all the classy places lol x

middle of a golf course - inside a gorse bush one sunday aft

outside a club in an old ford escort - the public car park and watchers gathered round - still finished tho

after having a pee up an alley on the way from a pub to a nightclub a girl who I was walking with just came up and sank down and gave me a BJ,no asking no kissing beforehand and just met her - great girl tho my gf at the time did not like her...

Gave kev oral and he worked his magic fingers on a crowded plane once.

Bloody hell....after reading all these I realise that I have led a very sheltered life lol

I've had sex in alleyways etc and used to on the back seat of a car while my then bfs mate was driving but some of the places you mention *sigh* I can only imagine

parked the car an nipped into the woods fer a quickie one morning returning from a meet. exiting and erotic and the bluebells were out. dead romantic.

in a changing room was a very so was easy really ,, lol xx

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Top of a rocky waterfall in the dark..

Missed one. Friend of mine was a bus driver. Rode his route with him one night 321 New Cross Sainsbury's to Sidcup Sainsbury's...then rode him!

dog kennel hill primary school, staff room

not during school hours i must add

XXXX"

mess accomadation ! the rooms often have open ceilings once lost a friend staying at a ball , mm soon found her by just walking the corridors and listening , lol

Halfway across the Humber bridge (not in a vehicle, on foot)

Up a tree

On the steps of a church

On a golf course on a sunny day (around 20 feet from one of the holes to boot)

In a lift at a former workplace

In the middle of a country road

When the urge takes hold I just have to submit to it

Missed one too...

In the swimming pool of my hotel on holiday, in the afternoon, with around 80 - 100 guests on loungers around it. Made it so much sweeter....

In the spa at Auchrannie hotel in Arran. Gave john a bj while we were both in steam room.

"Halfway across the Humber bridge (not in a vehicle, on foot)

Up a tree

On the steps of a church

On a golf course on a sunny day (around 20 feet from one of the holes to boot)

In a lift at a former workplace

In the middle of a country road

When the urge takes hold I just have to submit to it "

did all of those. when i was about 14..on my own. ok maybe not the bridge one

In an open air swimming pool while on a ski holiday in Soll, Austria

My most stupid is on the floor of a communal bathroom (with the door unlocked) in a b and b in Blackpool after a day on the beer with the girls, we started of in the bed n for sum reason ended up in the loos

over the kitchen table........ so where's the risk????

with our landlady whilst wife was asleep upstairs.

Just remembered -

In the middle of Shipley open air market - at about 1am in the morning tho with a girl I met in a club.

And, got a BJ from an ex-gf one sun afternoon whilst her mate (who is now semi-famous) and her bf were sat on another sofa - she was into spontanious acts.... they were not so looked very red in the face!!

Just remembered -

In the middle of Shipley open air market - at about 1am in the morning tho with a girl I met in a club.

And, got a BJ from an ex-gf one sun afternoon whilst her mate (who is now kind of famous) and her bf were sat on another sofa - she was into spontanious acts.... they were not so looked very red in the face!!

On the back row of chairs at the cinema during the day and with other people sat watching the film further down. But in my defence we did take into consideration that it was mid week and no kids were there.

By *ucati1098Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

On the floor behind the DJ deck's, the lower and upper deck of a full bus. Train in 1st class but I think the best is in a glider while waiting for the pilot.

New Years Eve at the Village Hotel in Dudley, there was a barrier accross the stairs preventing anyone going down to the pool and gym area which were closed so we simply took the lift down and had sex in the corridor down there.

We heard a voice say "excuse me but you can't do that down here" they had seen us on the security cameras, the really embarrassing bit was the actual words they used "excuse me Jed but you can't do that down here" ouch busted by name, next time I won't use a place where I drink and was a gym member lol

By *ytraCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

A few places stand out:

Around the swimming pool on hols this year, didn't realise till the next morning the cctv was pointing right towards where we were.

In the pool a few yrs ago with T's parents a few feet away.

BJ in a certain hotel lift in Birmingham a few doors away from the club (you know which hotel this is)

In the car in a layby, was ok till a police car pulled up infront of us, had to try and think blxxdy quick for an excuse

"What's the riskiest(if that's a word) place, that you have had sex or oral in?

And is risk part of the excitement? It is for me! "

A police station and it was very rewarding.

In a lift in a well known supermarket chain and Paul's hand slipped off the hold button and two old shoppers walked in to a mouthful

» Add a new message to this topic