FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > names!

names!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else out there have msgs addressed to someone else?

I just had one calling me Sarah! lol Why don't people take special care when reading profiles so as to not offend....this guy obviously read very little of mine as my name is there as well as other things he enquired about grrrr makes me frustrated :P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 08/11/10 12:43:02]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Happens all the time to me a case of copy and paste and forgot to change the name!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Bollocks... get an edit button!!

The cut and paste ones are a dead giveaway when they get your name wrong! Schoolboy error!!

Although I had one the other day from someone's girlfriend. She didn't call me a name as such though... thing is, I have no idea whose girlfriend she is!!

Happened to me as well lol

I just write back who the fook is so and so lol

And guess what....They never reply pmsl

It just makes me laugh.. no real harm done.. Its a case of thinking with their little heads not the big ones. :D

Katie.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I get around this problem by calling everyone 'sexytits' that way I just paste the same message to everyone.

Sorry to the fellas I chat with but that's just the way it is sexytits.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just told him I thought it was very rude not to address someone by proper name.....and asked if he's ever called his wife by some other name!! yep he is married lol that alone deserved the block/delete button

Oh these things don't bother me, I just delete and block and never give them a second thought.

Can't recall getting a message addressed to someone else, do get messages along the line of "wow you look so sexy in your pictures, I want to see you dressed in a tight mini skirt, flashing your stocking tops..." etc.

I'm a size 24 Domme...tight mini skirt?!!! ROFLAO!!!

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Does anyone else out there have msgs addressed to someone else?

I just had one calling me Sarah! lol Why don't people take special care when reading profiles so as to not offend....this guy obviously read very little of mine as my name is there as well as other things he enquired about grrrr makes me frustrated :P"

i met a couple a few week ago she called me paul all nite.. he called me dave.. after a while she heard him call me dave and told him off for getting my name wrong... when she found out my name was dave she was really embarrassed.. took the piss had fun didnt really bother me x

» Add a new message to this topic