FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > deep thinking

deep thinking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oobookittyfuck OP   Woman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Just having a private discussion in work with a guy Im playing around with (He's 21 and so not into swinging or anything) when a point came up Im not sure about.

So, how is what we do not us girls being slags?

See, for me sex and all that it involves is just something I do, just as natural as conversation. Being a slag is something different, I dont know why, it just is. Im a very intellegent person, but I cant seem to put into words a single reason why Im not a slag.

What do you lot think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

What is a slag?

Do slags exist?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

wouldnt dream of calling anyone a slag.

if you have 1 sexual partner or 1000, thats is YOUR choice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well im a slut and I love it for me I cant class myself as a swinger as I am single. But swinging is so much more than sex yes it pushes my bounderies but I love the openess and lifestyle and the social aspect of it. And the amount of couples I have met in this lifestyle I am so in awe of them and there relationships they are so in love and so solid and secure its a beautiful thing.

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

the word slag is just a word.

people love calling things names.

never label

once u do it sticks.

then u have to live by it.

just because a lady like sex does that make them a slag/slut

i dont think so

men can have sex with every tom dick and harry and get congratulated for it YET with a woman its classed as slutty

Im happy with the fact that i love sex and if i meet someone from here or outside and i fancy them so be it.

according to wiki the word slag is broadly similar to slut, skank and slapper

Tra doesn't mind being called a slut sometimes,in fact she quite likes it. in context of course,not on the bus or anything.

if I called her any of the others she would quite simply punch my face in. so I don't.

they do sound sort of more contemptuous..they even look worse in print!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"Just having a private discussion in work with a guy Im playing around with (He's 21 and so not into swinging or anything) when a point came up Im not sure about.

So, how is what we do not us girls being slags?

See, for me sex and all that it involves is just something I do, just as natural as conversation. Being a slag is something different, I dont know why, it just is. Im a very intellegent person, but I cant seem to put into words a single reason why Im not a slag.

What do you lot think?"

Hey _oobookittyfuck - great username from one of my favourite films Have you met the Clit Commander yet?

I'll probably get shot for saying this, but in my experience women are much more judgemental about other women's sexual behaviour than men are - so its much more common for me to hear a woman describing another woman as a slag than a man to describe a woman in that manner.

So I'm not really sure what a slag is, sure I've met plenty of women who are extremely open about sex, but I've never found anything nasty or sleazy about that (apart from in a really good way) - my best guess is slag is just a word that (mainly but not exclusively) women use to belittle other women.

By *umangiCouple  over a year ago

st.austell

The term SLAG is use by an unpopular man to insult a popular woman he has not chance of haveing sex with.

the amount of vowels can also change the meaning conveyed.

me to tra: you slag

result:punch in the face

me to train a slightly different voice, maybe essex) you slaaaaaaaag!

result: she laughs..then kicks me in the shin

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

To be honest not really heard the word slag for years, its a word we used to use at school for someone who was dirty

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I see a slag as a woman who doesnt care where she gets sex and from whom as long as she gets it.

Us swinglers the way I see it like to have sex, like to know the person its coming from a have a connection and know their name etc.

That is the way I see the difference.

A man having lots of sex is called one of the lads or a lucky man and a lady doing similar can be called a slut or whore.... its bad when its one rule for one and the other gets it very different when it is exactly the same.

Forum Mod

"the amount of vowels can also change the meaning conveyed.

me to tra: you slag

result:punch in the face

me to train a slightly different voice, maybe essex) you slaaaaaaaag!

result: she laughs..then kicks me in the shin

"

I like Tras way of thinking

I find slag a derogatory term and would'nt hesitate in letting the person that ever dared to call me it know just how derogatory I find it

I don't have use for the word ‘slag’ when referring to the behaviour of a woman. I see no reason for a word to exist which is derogatory towards a woman who enjoys sex, just because she does enjoy sex. I can think of plenty of other reasons to be derogatory about someone, but not for the simple act of enjoying sex.

I believe any man or woman on here who thinks there is such a thing as a slag… has hang-ups.

I believe any woman on here who tries to differentiate what they do to what a slag does (thus acknowledging their belief that a woman can be a slag) ... has hang-ups.

Why would anyone on here have use for a word which is used to describe a woman in a derogatory manner just because she enjoys sex.... no matter who with, how many or even if they know their first name or not.

I have never believed a swinging site is a place where people will be non-judgemental in general, but the one thing I would have hoped none of us would judge another for is their enjoyment of sex.

"I see a slag as a woman who doesnt care where she gets sex and from whom as long as she gets it.

Us swinglers the way I see it like to have sex, like to know the person its coming from a have a connection and know their name etc.

"

Short answer - bollox!

Longer answer - so are you saying many of the women who use group rooms at clubs are slags?

Forum Mod

You would hope not Polo but you only have to read the threads about too many verifications being a turn off to know that people do judge others on the number of partners thay have had

[Removed by poster at 08/11/10 17:53:47]

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

A man goes to heaven and notices clocks everywhere.

He asks st peter the reason for all the clocks.

St peter replies every time your partner on earth has sex it ticks on.

The man ambles around and returns to st peter asking where is his wifes clock.

St peter replies your wifes is out the back .

we use it as a fan.

"A man goes to heaven and notices clocks everywhere.

He asks st peter the reason for all the clocks.

St peter replies every time your partner on earth has sex it ticks on.

The man ambles around and returns to st peter asking where is his wifes clock.

St peter replies your wifes is out the back .

we use it as a fan."

"

men can have sex with every tom dick and harry and get congratulated for it YET with a woman its classed as slutty

"

There is only one reason men don't get called slags. It's because they don't care!

Such horrible names, women can enjoy sex too.

By *oobookittyfuck OP   Woman  over a year ago

Merseyside

I think I may have stumbled into a bit of background politics with polo's comment, and the one after hers, I didnt mean to offend sorry, it is truely a genuine question. I've only been a swinger myself since Feb this year but I love it and it feels so natural to be in the clubs (big up Chameleons outside Birmingham) and engaged in a, erm, 'a moment' (PMSL!!).

Maybe its a teenage concept (bullying left over from school that is). Im just trying to get my head around the deeper meanings like that, rework how I see things. Im an analyser. I ask why.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I think I may have stumbled into a bit of background politics with polo's comment, and the one after hers, I didnt mean to offend sorry, it is truely a genuine question.

"

you have absolutely nothing to apologise for at all, was a genuine question x

By *emjoCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Slag is normally used in jealousy by those who aren't getting any.

Being branded one I suspect is a major reason why there are 20+ single men to each single woman on the scene.

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

well I accidentally told an older lady at uni whilst on dinner and she told me I was disgusting.

it started with a conversation on vibrators she said she had never used one and the other girls said that too omg I actually couldn't believe that.

I hate the world slag but I have used it before.

i thought slag was related to making steel?!

seriously, name calling will only bother me if it's someone I care about calling me it.

If someone resorts to name calling, it is usually born of frustration and the fact they lack the ability or intellect to put their point across in any other way.

When someone calls you a name, assume you have won the fight....they have nowhere to go from there...they have reached their limit and offence is the only route they have left.

I've only ever been called a slag by men, usually when you say no to them!

It's all a bit school playground to say anyone is a slag because they enjoy sex, surely we are beyond that now?

this is a good question...before getting into swinging we would have described female swingers as slags or slappers and bet many non swingers posed with the same question would probly come out with same thing.

Growing up there were always two types of female,the easy one (slag)and the one you,d wish to marry or take home to mommy.Obviously this _iew as changed with us but that was through participation rather than education or a change in social ideas and morals.

There is still a stigma among swingers and a good example being, a single man (but married) was asked by us why his wife doesnt play and his reply was basically "im not letting any one touch my mrs, what kind of a woman do you think she is?" .

As, has already been said, same rule doesnt apply to men which aagain is from times past and it,ll be a while before things change if they ever do.

» Add a new message to this topic