FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nudity

Nudity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hettoslut OP   Woman  over a year ago

Brixton

With all the nudity on tv and in the media why is this country so fucking repressed, should be able to go topless nude on a beachif you want

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Yes, humanity generally is pretty fucked-up when it comes to nudity. We get brainwashed very early on into thinking nudity and certain parts of the human anatomy are somehow wrong, dirty, immoral or even degarding and shameful to show. Or even worse a sin to show! It's never any of these things, it's just the thing we use to walk around in. We must be the only species on earth that can get offended by our own selves, our own being. It's very sad.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"With all the nudity on tv and in the media why is this country so fucking repressed, should be able to go topless nude on a beachif you want"

"Yes, humanity generally is pretty fucked-up when it comes to nudity. We get brainwashed very early on into thinking nudity and certain parts of the human anatomy are somehow wrong, dirty, immoral or even degarding and shameful to show. Or even worse a sin to show! It's never any of these things, it's just the thing we use to walk around in. We must be the only species on earth that can get offended by our own selves, our own being. It's very sad."

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Theres nothing shameful about the human body skin is meant to breathe not be confined in heat like today xxx

By *bfoxxxMan  over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

"With all the nudity on tv and in the media why is this country so fucking repressed, should be able to go topless nude on a beachif you want"

You can.

I am.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Yes, humanity generally is pretty fucked-up when it comes to nudity. We get brainwashed very early on into thinking nudity and certain parts of the human anatomy are somehow wrong, dirty, immoral or even degarding and shameful to show. Or even worse a sin to show! It's never any of these things, it's just the thing we use to walk around in. We must be the only species on earth that can get offended by our own selves, our own being. It's very sad."
puts on Daily Mail readers tone "think of the children "

I'd go nude everywhere if it was allowed. And if I wouldn't frighten people haha.

Me too just to walk around naked.

Naked is natural. We shouldn't be ashamed or made to feel ashamed about our bodies.

Get naked everyone!

so agree

By *edchanceCouple  over a year ago

burntwood

It's legal to be nude anywhere in Spain , but people don't , only on nudist beaches .

Holland and Denmark are mostly topless beaches and nude sunbathing in the gardens, also Holland has loads of spas in most towns and they are all naturist,

we are just prudes in the whole we need a culture change, why is nudity so frowned upon in the uk

crewe

"Holland and Denmark are mostly topless beaches and nude sunbathing in the gardens, also Holland has loads of spas in most towns and they are all naturist,

we are just prudes in the whole we need a culture change, why is nudity so frowned upon in the uk"

Its like we are afraid of what each other looks like female or male xxx Plus we are british and so stuck in the past xxx

I couldnt go nude in public, too fat and saggy without bra

"I couldnt go nude in public, too fat and saggy without bra "

you need to go to a club or nude beach, you will find plenty like you have described so its not a problem, everyone Is welcum on nude beaches and clubs, don't be shy just go for it and enjoy

"I couldnt go nude in public, too fat and saggy without bra

you need to go to a club or nude beach, you will find plenty like you have described so its not a problem, everyone Is welcum on nude beaches and clubs, don't be shy just go for it and enjoy"

thank you for saying so but going to clubs etc is not possible and I still dont think I could get naked

crewe

you need to go to a club or nude beach, you will find plenty like you have described so its not a problem, everyone Is welcum on nude beaches and clubs, don't be shy just go for it and enjoy

thank you for saying so but going to clubs etc is not possible and I still dont think I could get naked "

I met a woman over a year ago who like you was always concerned her belly would let her down going nude on a nudist beach xxx We met twice and both times i tried to convince her she shouldnt be concerned xx So she decided to give it a go and since then shes addicted to nudist beaches here and abroad! xxx If she can do it anyone can xxx

By *allyandJonCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Yes nudism is good for you and helps calm the mind and soul were naked at home and go on nudist holidays really liberated

crewe

"Yes nudism is good for you and helps calm the mind and soul were naked at home and go on nudist holidays really liberated "

Indeed plus it saves on the washing too xxx

thank you for saying so but going to clubs etc is not possible and I still dont think I could get naked

I met a woman over a year ago who like you was always concerned her belly would let her down going nude on a nudist beach xxx We met twice and both times i tried to convince her she shouldnt be concerned xx So she decided to give it a go and since then shes addicted to nudist beaches here and abroad! xxx If she can do it anyone can xxx"

Nope I couldn't

The thought terrifies me. ..I don't have sex naked even....I uploaded my first ever naked pics on here recently but in honesty I did blur stretchmarks out

There's no way I could ever ever walk naked on a beach..I actually admire those that do and wish I had the confidence xx

"Yes nudism is good for you and helps calm the mind and soul were naked at home and go on nudist holidays really liberated "

We are looking seriously into naturism, there Is a magazine called 'h&e naturist' it usually list camps, clubs and swimming pools in your area, it's not a massive publication, you will probably fine one stockist in each major town, you usually need to check on the h&e website to find your nearest stockist. Or get'british naturist' membership.

crewe

I met a woman over a year ago who like you was always concerned her belly would let her down going nude on a nudist beach xxx We met twice and both times i tried to convince her she shouldnt be concerned xx So she decided to give it a go and since then shes addicted to nudist beaches here and abroad! xxx If she can do it anyone can xxx

Nope I couldn't

The thought terrifies me. ..I don't have sex naked even....I uploaded my first ever naked pics on here recently but in honesty I did blur stretchmarks out

There's no way I could ever ever walk naked on a beach..I actually admire those that do and wish I had the confidence xx"

Everyone has the confidence to do it willpower plays a part xxx Stretchmarks are not as unattractive as you think 'tiger stripes' as some women call them are only natural and just prove how amazing women are carrying and giving birth to children us guys wouldnt be able to do it even if we had the equipment thats a fact xxx

Nope I couldn't

There's no way I could ever ever walk naked on a beach..I actually admire those that do and wish I had the confidence xx

Everyone has the confidence to do it willpower plays a part xxx Stretchmarks are not as unattractive as you think 'tiger stripes' as some women call them are only natural and just prove how amazing women are carrying and giving birth to children us guys wouldnt be able to do it even if we had the equipment thats a fact xxx"

If it were just the stretchmarks yes maybe. .

But that yukky apron sag on belly I literally freeze at the thought of it being on show..

I wish I could get past it. ..can't. ..

I'll hide and perverse on you fellow naturists though lol xx

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Nope I couldn't

Everyone has the confidence to do it willpower plays a part xxx Stretchmarks are not as unattractive as you think 'tiger stripes' as some women call them are only natural and just prove how amazing women are carrying and giving birth to children us guys wouldnt be able to do it even if we had the equipment thats a fact xxx

But that yukky apron sag on belly I literally freeze at the thought of it being on show..

I'll hide and perverse on you fellow naturists though lol xx"

Red, you have a gorgeous body. Absolutely nothing to hide there.

crewe

Nope I couldn't

I'll hide and perverse on you fellow naturists though lol xx"

Your belly doesnt put me off and other naturists wont give it a first or second look xxx Your gorgeous all over Red xxx

» Add a new message to this topic