FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Orally Bi

Orally Bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do I get messages asking 'Are u orally bi?'.. Does straight on my profile not cover that or do I need to restate that on my profile aswell?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Answers on a postcard.....

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Maybe it's the same people who ask “Can you accommodate” when a profile clearly states one can't!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s most probably due to most men saying they are straight on their profiles when they are not, so the openly bisexual guys don’t know who’s bisexual or who’s straight unless they ask.

"Answers on a postcard....."

I tot I was missing something there..lol. It sometimes comes across a a time wasting tactic as they know what ur answer would be but ask anyway..

I get the odd message asking the same too, even though my profile states I'm straight and only looking for women

Meant to say having bi at the end of your username certainly won't help either

"It’s most probably due to most men saying they are straight on their profiles when they are not, so the openly bisexual guys don’t know who’s bisexual or who’s straight unless they ask."

I had that taught aswell but not sure if that was a rule of thumb to ask anyway. I personally think putting 'NOT ORALLY BI' on my profile might come across as a bit of homofob for some reason.

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

"Meant to say having bi at the end of your username certainly won't help either "

... actually, you'd be surprised...

But yes, we agree.. ideally be open about your status and eventually people won't need to try it on with the straight guys, as there'll be plenty of the other sorts to go round.

"Meant to say having bi at the end of your username certainly won't help either "

Mine says straight the last time I checked lol and a couple just asked me 10min ago if i was orally bi. It does come across as someone needing some attention but not really wanting to meet as they know what my reply would likely be. Maybe next time I say yes and see where they want to take it lol.. Joking!!!

Ahem...They are probably just enquiring if your bilingual..,,, after-all, there cant be anyone seriously suggesting a man can suck another mans cock and some how still class themselves as being straight apart from when they occasionally indulge in cock sucking exploits, which they happily refer too as somehow being only "orally bisexual"….No…!. Never…!!. Surely not…!!!.. Not on a swingers site…!. In front of all these sexually enlightened people ,,, Pah !!!!

"Meant to say having bi at the end of your username certainly won't help either

Mine says straight the last time I checked lol and a couple just asked me 10min ago if i was orally bi. It does come across as someone needing some attention but not really wanting to meet as they know what my reply would likely be. Maybe next time I say yes and see where they want to take it lol.. Joking!!!"

Does it? thats strange as it reads clvetobi to me, and people might assume it means clive wants to try bi???

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

block all single guys and invite your str8 mates as friends and then they will be able to contact you .......

next....

"block all single guys and invite your str8 mates as friends and then they will be able to contact you .......

next....

"

Unfortunately I get this messages from couples..

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"block all single guys and invite your str8 mates as friends and then they will be able to contact you .......

next....

Unfortunately I get this messages from couples.."

lol you make a good point..... just give in then, lie back and think of Angelina Jolie.

"Meant to say having bi at the end of your username certainly won't help either

Mine says straight the last time I checked lol and a couple just asked me 10min ago if i was orally bi. It does come across as someone needing some attention but not really wanting to meet as they know what my reply would likely be. Maybe next time I say yes and see where they want to take it lol.. Joking!!!

Does it? thats strange as it reads clvetobi to me, and people might assume it means clive wants to try bi???"

LMAO.. that has to be the funniest translation of my profile name however my requirements and state straight where people look for sexuality so what can I say.

next....

Unfortunately I get this messages from couples..

lol you make a good point..... just give in then, lie back and think of Angelina Jolie. "

LOL... is that what u would do. Angelina jolie needs a break. Giving in doesnt sound anything like what I am about so I cant do that, any further suggestions then...

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

LOL... is that what u would do. "

me lie back !!!........ never in a million years.... I want to make the sucker earn the pleasure of my goodness.

will think about other suggestions..

"I get the odd message asking the same too, even though my profile states I'm straight and only looking for women"

would be hot thou

[Removed by poster at 09/11/10 16:18:03]

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

You get people messaging you that clearly havent read your profile??? Wow thats a new one to me lol.

Seriously, people cant be arsed to read a profile often from experience and also as stated already some men wont put on orally bi on their profile for fear of getting even less meets.

"

Does it? thats strange as it reads clvetobi to me, and people might assume it means clive wants to try bi???

LMAO.. that has to be the funniest translation of my profile name however my requirements and state straight where people look for sexuality so what can I say."

Sorry, but that's how it read to me as well.

I think it looks like either 'clive-to-bi' or 'C-love-to-bi' ... either way the 'bi' bit is a bit misleading if you aren't actually bi at all. Maybe it didn't even occur to you though as you're 100% straight

am bi and get a number of emails from guys saying they want to suck my cock etc, when i check profile it says they are st8

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

my profile states single staight local guys but i still get messages from couples, tvs/cds and bi oh and guys who are def not local to me

change yer user name it might help

have to agree putting bi in your username is definately sending mixed messages no matter what your profile says especially as so many males in couples on here put straight then say different when they message you and just dont want to be seen as bi incase they lose out on straight couples....its the wanting to hedge their bets thing

Id say it was just wishful thinking - I mean that body, the glimpse of cock from behind - god throw a bucket of cold water over me please

I will be changing my user name, lol, Nevr thought it was a problem or mixed message would be sent. Tobi is my second name but I better spell it as clivetoby or something.

"I will be changing my user name, lol, Nevr thought it was a problem or mixed message would be sent. Tobi is my second name but I better spell it as clivetoby or something."

Sorry...another one here who thought the "bi" in your user name meant you were!

Surprising how many "straight" guys like a bit of bi fun!

By *ollyWoman  over a year ago

aylesbury

Just take it as a compliment

"Just take it as a compliment "

lol... will take ur advice Holy

"Surprising how many "straight" guys like a bit of bi fun! "

hmmmmmm what can I say.

I cant say that I ever thought the bi in your name meant you were - it truly never ever occured to me.

But then I have to admit my eyes never strayed across to your username to be honest, I couldnt tear them away from the avatar pic

I'm not trying to be funny and I know many women may disagree but your avatar could have something to do with it.

As a straight guy, I'm always wary of arse pics of the guy,single or attached.

I know a lot of women like them but even they can't deny they do have a tendency to look like a shot from a gay mag.

In all honesty I showed your avatar pic to Trace (she didn't know the topic of the thread),she looked and said "Nice arse........is he gay?

That's from a woman,so what would a wishful thinking bi guy think?

As i said,I'm not trying to be funny just constructive. R

Hmmm yeah the above poster has made a really good point actually - even though its a great avatar, very sexy, it is a popular gay mag pose unfortunately

"It’s most probably due to most men saying they are straight on their profiles when they are not, so the openly bisexual guys don’t know who’s bisexual or who’s straight unless they ask."

interesting.

most men? really? I'd love to see the research on that.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"most men? really? I'd love to see the research on that. "

the last 10 I met, 9 where bi so you are correct

ah now. question.

what are you then if you let the guy from a couple suck your cock but you dont his.

rude?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"ah now. question.

what are you then if you let the guy from a couple suck your cock but you dont his.

rude?

"

no just Bi...

[Removed by poster at 11/11/10 15:13:44]

i once had a wank in my closet and I ejaculated out of it...does this make me gay?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"i once had a wank in my closet and I ejaculated out of it...does this make me gay? "

yes, more than julian clary and graham norton joined together.

"i once had a wank in my closet and I ejaculated out of it...does this make me gay?

yes, more than julian clary and graham norton joined together.

"

julian clary and graham norton are gay too??? fuck,it really is all men then

i wish someone had told me when i was in my 20's

all that bum fun i missed out on

ah well nevermind

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 11/11/10 19:25:50]

» Add a new message to this topic