FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fabulous

Fabulous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When someone describes themselves as fabulous does this mean they have a good figure or does it mean they are fat. Can anyone clarify? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emjoCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Doesn't really mean anything. They are just happy with the way they are.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It can mean both on here.

"When someone describes themselves as fabulous does this mean they have a good figure or does it mean they are fat. Can anyone clarify? Thanks"

does this mean that all people who you consider 'fat' have 'ungood' figures

and if someone who is completely average in every way says they are fabulous are they just up their own arse?

i thought fabulous means just what it says fabulous............. as in wonderful, fantastic etc or is that me reading things wrong again lol xxxx

Fabulous, as I have said, can mean both. A large lady can be thought of as fabulous by some, and the same too for slim ladies. I have seen profile saying fabulous for both figures.

By *andsomgeorgeMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"Fabulous, as I have said, can mean both. A large lady can be thought of as fabulous by some, and the same too for slim ladies. I have seen profile saying fabulous for both figures. "

With you - I've mainly seen BBW using Fabulous and at the other end of the size scale size 6-8's with fabulous on their profile. The difficulty is both can be right

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

We avoid anyone with fabulous as a descriptive. Much prefer someone who wants to be known as ordinary. For us fabulous smacks of big egoism, not something we are interested in.

"We avoid anyone with fabulous as a descriptive. Much prefer someone who wants to be known as ordinary. For us fabulous smacks of big egoism, not something we are interested in."

I take it that the person is comfortable in their own skin.

Mind you it appears that the OP thinks curvy or bigger people have bad eyesight or cant read properly from the profile stated in capitals no less!! and the begining and the end or the profile!

Apologies for the typo's I didn't have my milk bottle lens glasses on when I typed the last message.

do you know i never thought what that meant.

surely by getting to know the person you'll find out anyway.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"We avoid anyone with fabulous as a descriptive. Much prefer someone who wants to be known as ordinary. For us fabulous smacks of big egoism, not something we are interested in."

I thought I was using it ironically...

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"When someone describes themselves as fabulous does this mean they have a good figure or does it mean they are fat. Can anyone clarify? Thanks"

when I first did my profile I had large and a few people told me I should have fabulous..so yes this FAT person does take it to mean her...and what does it really matter as like in my profile it states I am a BBW so you would avoid me anyway...lol

"When someone describes themselves as fabulous does this mean they have a good figure or does it mean they are fat. Can anyone clarify? Thanks

when I first did my profile I had large and a few people told me I should have fabulous..so yes this FAT person does take it to mean her...and what does it really matter as like in my profile it states I am a BBW so you would avoid me anyway...lol"

if your happy with yourself sod everyone else xx

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"When someone describes themselves as fabulous does this mean they have a good figure or does it mean they are fat. Can anyone clarify? Thanks

when I first did my profile I had large and a few people told me I should have fabulous..so yes this FAT person does take it to mean her...and what does it really matter as like in my profile it states I am a BBW so you would avoid me anyway...lol

if your happy with yourself sod everyone else xx"

exactly!

Well im a FFFW

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Well im a FFFW "

Which F stands for fluffy?