FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > blocks

blocks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teph_Naturally OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Kettering

Well their are some strange people on here ...i got this mail from a guy today

"Saw your profile working in area staying over night can meet later i am 41 6 foot slim verified can provide pictures phone number or anything else hope to here from you i am at work till later this afternoon so may be slow to reply if you do message but will do my best thank s"...i replied and said yes im interested and could u send a face pic...he then blocked me !?!?!?! ..anyone else been blocked for saying Yes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well their are some strange people on here ...i got this mail from a guy today

"Saw your profile working in area staying over night can meet later i am 41 6 foot slim verified can provide pictures phone number or anything else hope to here from you i am at work till later this afternoon so may be slow to reply if you do message but will do my best thank s"...i replied and said yes im interested and could u send a face pic...he then blocked me !?!?!?! ..anyone else been blocked for saying Yes "

TIme wasters blocku for saying anything.. AT least they didnt get u traveling only to find out they arent where they said they were. Some even go as far as giving u their phone numbers.

nope! thats a strange one.

By *randmrsfreakyCouple  over a year ago

alfreton near chesterfield

"Well their are some strange people on here ...i got this mail from a guy today

"Saw your profile working in area staying over night can meet later i am 41 6 foot slim verified can provide pictures phone number or anything else hope to here from you i am at work till later this afternoon so may be slow to reply if you do message but will do my best thank s"...i replied and said yes im interested and could u send a face pic...he then blocked me !?!?!?! ..anyone else been blocked for saying Yes "

You probably shocked him by saying you were interested, maybe he was then scared of his girlfriend or wife seeing the messages, by blocking you he will know a message from you wont pop up when shes around.

Just a theory

Kettering

He probably shot his bolt looking at my pix and then got the str8 man guilty complex

Kettering

"

You probably shocked him by saying you were interested, maybe he was then scared of his girlfriend or wife seeing the messages, by blocking you he will know a message from you wont pop up when shes around.

Just a theory"

Actually thats probably the real reason .ty

Or as you must have experienced before, he saw your profile, drooled at the pictures and mailed you, then realised you were a TV and not a female. Of course I could be wrong but have witnessed guys chatting up TVs many times in the chatroom not realising they were TVs and leaving the room in embarrasment when they do find out, it's really funny and perhaps teaches them to read profiles not just look at pictures lol.

Kettering

Shoulda gone to specsavers then

"Shoulda gone to specsavers then "

nice legs by the way

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Shoulda gone to specsavers then

nice legs by the way"

nice boobs by the way lol x

"He probably shot his bolt looking at my pix and then got the str8 man guilty complex "

i think that is your answer.forget about it and move on.

good luck

Kettering

"Shoulda gone to specsavers then

nice legs by the way"

aw thanx

» Add a new message to this topic