FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verification gone

Verification gone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't you hate it when,some one you've met leaves the site and takes your only verification for a meet lol bastard !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah but you will keep your tick so don't worry.

No verifications are coming through for me. People are sending them but im not getting them ......that's even worse. !

Its a shame that the veri cant be left. But instead of showing who left it. Why not have them dated. That way you would know that whoever meet them. Classed them as human....lol You know what i mean.....

I think thats a good idea Sugar,or next to it have no longer on site,like you get next to emails when someone has left.

It doesnt bother us if we loose veri's but the likes of the OP where his only veri of meeting has gone would show he has met someone.

"Don't you hate it when,some one you've met leaves the site and takes your only verification for a meet lol bastard !"

You have other verifications so whats the prob?

"Don't you hate it when,some one you've met leaves the site and takes your only verification for a meet lol bastard !

You have other verifications so whats the prob?"

Because his other veri's are webcam and phone and the one he said has gone was for a meet! Which are the only ones most people take any notice of.

"Don't you hate it when,some one you've met leaves the site and takes your only verification for a meet lol bastard !"

They may not have left the site.....If someone who has verified you, or you have verified them and they then block you or visa versa the verifications now disappear from both parties too

Sorry forgot to add the link!

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/39066

the trick for this babe is to meet someone else .... incidently im free anytime hahahah xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Don't you hate it when,some one you've met leaves the site and takes your only verification for a meet lol bastard !

They may not have left the site.....If someone who has verified you, or you have verified them and they then block you or visa versa the verifications now disappear from both parties too "

yeah I know I checked that,and they have left site.

» Add a new message to this topic