FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > why is it so hard....

why is it so hard....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... to find the right people?

Are we just to choosy??

We havent met anyone since February. Even though there are lots of single guys out there - we always find something what puts us off! Or people just turn out as time-wasters. Married, or too far away...

we like to meet for a drink first to get to know people as we have to feel comfortable. But even that seems hard to organise.....

Have you had similar experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes.

"... to find the right people?

Are we just to choosy??

We havent met anyone since February. Even though there are lots of single guys out there - we always find something what puts us off! Or people just turn out as time-wasters. Married, or too far away...

we like to meet for a drink first to get to know people as we have to feel comfortable. But even that seems hard to organise.....

Have you had similar experience? "

My problem too unfortunately.....

oh yes.

what gets me is the ones which get in touch.

start sending dirty pictures of themselves to you. text lots chat on the phone and arrrange to meet.

then go silent and you never get a reply to anything.

loads of them about.and some with veris on the profiles.

if they dont want to meet why go through all that bullshit.

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

you could always go to a social event in your area.

you can soon tell who is the real deal an boat floater.

you can vote with your feet then.

Clubs not my scene, so patience I guess...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Clubs not my scene, so patience I guess..."

doesn't have to be clubs like the person above says... there are countless socials going on in scotland, and they are fantastic events where you go along, you have a laugh and you can meet people....

get yourself to one of those....

Have you had similar experience?

Yes - I've found it difficult to find the right people for me as I tend to be a bit fussy. Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing?!

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"oh yes.

what gets me is the ones which get in touch.

start sending dirty pictures of themselves to you. text lots chat on the phone and arrrange to meet.

then go silent and you never get a reply to anything.

loads of them about.and some with veris on the profiles.

if they dont want to meet why go through all that

bullshit. "

Yes this has happened to us a few times lately too

By *exy6768Couple  over a year ago

manchester

U just have to be patient, good thing come to thous who wait lol

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Have you had similar experience?

Yes - I've found it difficult to find the right people for me as I tend to be a bit fussy. Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing?! "

It's something to be very proud of, I'd have thought.

"Clubs not my scene, so patience I guess...

doesn't have to be clubs like the person above says... there are countless socials going on in scotland, and they are fantastic events where you go along, you have a laugh and you can meet people....

get yourself to one of those...."

Sadly, I have not managed any due to work, also as a single female I do find it a bit daunting....oh well maybe one day.

Absolutely no reason to let your standards drop just because you are a 'swinger'.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Have you had similar experience?

Yes - I've found it difficult to find the right people for me as I tend to be a bit fussy. Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing?!

It's something to be very proud of, I'd have thought."

i know what you mean... i go to my local club and spend most of the night laying of a sofa gassing to people while drinking either a bottle of water or a cup of tea (people will be able to vouch for me!!)

it not just about the sex, its the getting to know people as well.... damn having a brain!!! its a curse i tell ya!

that's what I mean!

There seem to be people out there who just fuck anything and everything.

For us it has to be a well mannered person/couple, non pushy, be able to write without spelling errors (which isn't hard when you use a pc) and has to be able to hold a normal conversation. Also we prefer that all have a shower before meeting (o yes - we have met smelly people before!!!)

"that's what I mean!

For us it has to be a well mannered person/couple, non pushy, be able to write without spelling errors (which isn't hard when you use a pc) and has to be able to hold a normal conversation. Also we prefer that all have a shower before meeting (o yes - we have met smelly people before!!!)"

totally understand where your coming from

"that's what I mean!

For us it has to be a well mannered person/couple, non pushy, be able to write without spelling errors (which isn't hard when you use a pc) and has to be able to hold a normal conversation. Also we prefer that all have a shower before meeting (o yes - we have met smelly people before!!!)"

Must agree, very off putting.

im really fussy and i have to have a social meet 1st if the connection isnt there i wont play

Lol, basic hygiene seems to have taken a back seat today. I work in a hospital and we get some of the smelliest people - I'm not talking about patients, they are unwell - but visitors who can't even be bothered to wash and change before visiting. Why anyone would thaink it was acceptable in a potentially intimate situation I've no Idea! Scratters!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Kinda puts pay to the "Loads of Single Guys" myth doesn't it?

Sure lots join the site but (and I'm wildly guestimating here) out of say every 100 that join, 90 of them are in the hi-I'm-free-fancy-a-shag-here's-a-pic-of-my-cock brigade, and only a proportion of those left are likely to float a particular person's boat.

yeah, and don't look most of the cocks look the same? lol

THE STICKS

"yeah, and don't look most of the cocks look the same? lol"

was that question directed at me?

if so why? LOL!

Newcastle and Gateshead

don't tell em that... between you and tobes you'll give the bloody game away!!!!

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

LOL! they ALL look the bloody same, especially in the size of res most people view at, which begs the question why bother with a pic of your cock? - show us yer body or torso instead!

then you think - hmm that's a nice cock - rest of the body turns out not so nice - and sorry - but I can't shag someone who is not what I fancy!

THE STICKS

"then you think - hmm that's a nice cock - rest of the body turns out not so nice - and sorry - but I can't shag someone who is not what I fancy!"

why be sorry?

its not your fault that some people will conflate swinging with shag-anything-that-moves

By *ossy30Man  over a year ago

sunderland

ive just had the same thing dont to me, ive spoken to this woman for a week or so, id got a txt today saying can i go to hers tonight for some fun.id traveled about ten miles to hers gets there and rings herto say im out side and she didnt reply, i hate been made a fool of,

THE STICKS

"ive just had the same thing dont to me, ive spoken to this woman for a week or so, id got a txt today saying can i go to hers tonight for some fun.id traveled about ten miles to hers gets there and rings herto say im out side and she didnt reply, i hate been made a fool of, "

always ring BEFORE you leave - lesson learned.

There is no such thing as being too fussy, too choosy, too many rules, you have to do what you feel comfortable with, ok that might cut down on the number of meets you have and you may want to compromise some of the more minor points like age or distance, but if you don't feel comfortable about who you meet don't do it, just be patient and enjoy those you do meet.

As for "some people just fuck anyone" cool, great for them if that's what they like to do nobody should judge them because obviously they are doing what they feel comfortable with.

I would say keep your personal standards and just be very patient.

Are we just to choosy??

We too feel the same but are firm believers in the saying good things cum to those that wait ! xx

THE STICKS

"yeah, and don't look most of the cocks look the same? lol

don't tell em that... between you and tobes you'll give the bloody game away!!!!

"

Oops sorry!

on the upside it makes me an easy mark in a game of poker

It can be mega difficult to meet compatible "friends" if you do it from distance, ie, by email.

We decided to do our prospecting face to face at clubs and parties. Firstly, you know the people you are speaking to are genuine, and secondly, you will know more or less instantly if there is a mutual attraction.

Try it

Are we just to choosy??

yes but you have the rights to be choosey lol

i find it very hard to meet guys off here even tho i get messages by the hundreds, its so hard to find people you like and are attracted to who feel the same back, even those i mket id say i play with less than 50% of because i dont like them in the flesh, i find it much easier to go to clubs where there are lots of guys to choose from than find men on here

» Add a new message to this topic