FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > faked profiles

faked profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what do you make of profiles where it says

straight male

but looking for TV/TS and has same on friends list?

Why not just be honest???

AND: where are the couples where both sides are bi-curious????

lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"what do you make of profiles where it says

straight male

lol

"

I wouldnt be so quick to jump to conclusions about peoples friend lists... I am a straight male (I think...), But i have a TV/TS on my friend list, because I met them at a party once, and we are genuinely friends, nothing else. You cant always assume just because someone is a "friend" on fab that there is a physical relationship between them.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I don't let stuff like that bother me... there's enough stuff going on in my life to worry about without stressing out over the small stuff.

straight male

lol

"

Sorry dont know

Any holes a goal ?????

[Removed by poster at 10/11/10 22:37:01]

straight male

lol

I wouldnt be so quick to jump to conclusions about peoples friend lists... I am a straight male (I think...), But i have a TV/TS on my friend list, because I met them at a party once, and we are genuinely friends, nothing else. You cant always assume just because someone is a "friend" on fab that there is a physical relationship between them."

If the OP had said "if you find a straight male with friends who are TV/TS, bisexual males etc you might have a point but what they asked was about "looking for TV/TS" no mention of friends lists.

To answer the OP I would first give them the benefit of the doubt and think perhaps they clicked on the the wrong "looking for" button.

If we had any intention of meeting the person and thier being bi-curious or bi-sexual was going to affect that descision I would ask them to clarify the point.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

To answer the OP I would first give them the benefit of the doubt and think perhaps they clicked on the the wrong "looking for" button.

"

I left my profile open and unattended at a friend of mine's place before a party once and all kinds of things turned up on my profile - took me a few days to spot some of the little changes.

bastards!!

"

I left my profile open and unattended at a friend of mine's place before a party once and all kinds of things turned up on my profile - took me a few days to spot some of the little changes.

bastards!! "

Would have been more worried about letting other people have access to our friends private pictures

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

straight male

lol

"

I'd think.... personal identity in terms of sexuality is a complex issue and some do probably feel they are being honest.

I would also think you used the wrong thread title, as someone selecting from the limited choice of sexuality the option which they feel best describes them, does not make a profile fake.

And finally, you'll just have to look harder for the couples where both are curious... because they are out there.

straight male

lol

"

Maybe if its a couples profile, the TV/TS they seek is for the fem to play with....

Just a maybe that is

S

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

straight male

lol

"

I can understand what it is you are saying and to a degree I agree with you as it is a little odd esp the straight guy looking for TV/TS but I have a TV on my list and somebody who is bi and for me I am not going to shy them away just because somebody gets the wrong idea, anybody who gets to know me knows I don't judge people no matter what, at the end of the day a friend is a friend.

what gets me about fake profiles is the amount of couples who set them up to entrap a partner.

and male and females who set them up to keep on pestering someone who has blocked them.

sickos.

straight male

lol

I can understand what it is you are saying and to a degree I agree with you as it is a little odd esp the straight guy looking for TV/TS but I have a TV on my list and somebody who is bi and for me I am not going to shy them away just because somebody gets the wrong idea, anybody who gets to know me knows I don't judge people no matter what, at the end of the day a friend is a friend."

But you don't have them seleced in "looking for" thats what the OP asked.

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

"

But you don't have them seleced in "looking for" thats what the OP asked."

Oh dear, I misread the post, *backs away slowly*

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

Would have been more worried about letting other people have access to our friends private pictures "

they were far too busy turing me into an octagenarian transvestite dwarf with a fetish for amputees

straight male

lol

"

The reason WHY people do that is because being honest about sexual preferences can limit your chances of play. And Some people think its ok to be deceptive as long as they get what they want. The word is unfortunately called self-centred.

straight male

lol

The reason WHY people do that is because being honest about sexual preferences can limit your chances of play. And Some people think its ok to be deceptive as long as they get what they want. The word is unfortunately called self-centred. "

That is what I find strange!

I enjoy playing with a specific type of man. ANY man just won't do otherwise I'd have a bland, generic profile to get more meets. What would be the point though?!! A short, younger man not into anal play wouldn't excite me so why meet? Don't get it.

The men I meet tick all the boxes and a fulfilling time is had by all.

I think it rather sad that people join a site like this to meet "like minded" people, then decide to ignore the opportunity.

I have lesbian friends on another sites list and in real life

Dont mean im shaggin em thou x

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

"where are the couples where both sides are bi-curious????"

They are out there, trust me I spend a lot of time looking.

As for fake profiles, this site is fairly free of the fake profiles you see elsewhere. Some places (no names) are just cam girl fronts, not that I mind watching cams, just prefer things to be up front. Hell if I had boobs I'd be flashing them around too.

As for a mixture of sexualities in friends, it may just be as people have said people they've met when out at clubs.

If there was feedback from parties about playing together then one might ask a question or two. It entirely possible that some people may leave profiles as straight as thats the play they are seeking.

Some double standards at work though:

1. Woman says bi-curious, almost the norm these days, and we all think cool they are open minded.

2. Men says bi-curious, everyone assumes that he is on the way to being a perve.

straight male

lol

"

Woo Hoo !!!

Over here Lol

"

Would have been more worried about letting other people have access to our friends private pictures

they were far too busy turing me into an octagenarian transvestite dwarf with a fetish for amputees "

you say transvestite dwarf like it's a bad thing. entertainment value alone would be worth it

Like most people have already indicated here, I also think it’s rather presumptuous to cast judgement against certain profiles by suggesting they maybe fake mealy because they present what appears to be a contradiction of our own way of thinking…..

However, I must admit that when I come across profiles of single straight guys who includes TV’s etc in the preference group they seek to meet for sex…. My mind just cant help but think, are these men delusional?…are they infact honestly of the belief that the sort of sexually enlightened people who make up the memberships of site like this don’t see the unchangeable hypocrisy.

Even considering melding any rationality into the concept of male on male action is some how straight if one of the guys is dressed as a woman is just plain insane…

Oh I’m sure there are people who wont agree with me….. and I totally respect your right to a differing opinion….. but rather than try and convince me of it,,,, maybe you could ask your mates down the pub what they think is the answer to the following question ….

If bloke A… has sex with bloke B whom just happens to be dressed as a woman…. Is bloke A straight or not?….

Toodles,,,, mwah mwah,,,,

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

If bloke A… has sex with bloke B whom just happens to be dressed as a woman…. Is bloke A straight or not?….

Toodles,,,, mwah mwah,,,, "

only if he pulls his cock thro his legs tightly and gaffer tapes it to the top of his arse and forms a lady garden shape......

then maybe's STRAIGHT... and I said Maybe's.

I have friends who are both bi-curious and have had the pleasure of both in fact i think she has changed hers to bisexual now as the curiosity has gone lol. im sure there are plenty of them out there if you look hard enough.

"

Toodles,,,, mwah mwah,,,,

only if he pulls his cock thro his legs tightly and gaffer tapes it to the top of his arse and forms a lady garden shape......

then maybe's STRAIGHT... and I said Maybe's. "

haha, yeah,,, but,,,, where’s the fun in that,,, apart from when ya rip it off,,,,, WOW man! that’s really gonna sting!,,,,,, hmm .... Come to think of it.... I'm persuaded…. You’ve won me over….

if we came across a profile of a 'straight' male who is amongst other things looking for tv/ts's we simply ask ourselves is this person being honest. invariably we think that maybe he is'nt and we pass by. no comment. no drama.no fuss.

» Add a new message to this topic