FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > NO SHOWS

NO SHOWS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know this has probably done the rounds before, but here goes anyway.

Is it par for the course to be stood up six times in a row?

Is this just a common pastime for some?

What on earth do they get out of it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its just all part of swinging

i got let down twice on saturday night lol

i booked a hotel room to meet a guy i had met before and about 2 hours before the meet he called to say he couldnt make it now so i call up a guy i had never met before but had spoken on here and swapped numbers with he said he was free and would like to meet so i went to meet him and he just never turned up

But upwards and onwards

i think you just get good and bed spells

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

It's a shame but it dose happen now and again to all of us just block and move on thats what we do.

"I know this has probably done the rounds before, but here goes anyway.

What on earth do they get out of it? "

You could always sit down?!?!?!

I don't think it's so bad if the meet contacts you to let you know (ok so it's frustrating if you have booked a room).

I don't mind so much if I know that he meet is not going to happen (some people have kids n occasionaly it goes tit's up etc).

what annoys me is when it seems to be going well an the person doesn't bother to turn up and comes with an excuse after the fact............

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

These days with mobiles no real excuse for no show and no excuse.

Even if you get cold feet its at least polite to send a sorry. At least people aren't then left hanging on for ages...

Oh hang on if we are talking swinging many people seem to forget their manners.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

In over five years we’ve only ever had one no show and that didn’t matter being a couple we’ve still got us so we had a good night out anyway.

I dare say thought that the reason we have only had the one is because we are perhaps more able to spot a fake. In doing that chances are we’ve missed a few good ones too but that’s the game isn’t it, you pay you money and take a chance.

Keep in mind though, there are peeps who have suffered no-shows who are now perpetuating the problem, that is they book up with a few people for the same date and pick the best on the night, if they loose one they just switch to the next. So even some otherwise real genuine players may still let you down last minute. But as has been said, not really any excuse nowadays with mobile phones etc.

Although we haven’t had to apply it yet as such we have a ‘one chance and one chance only’ policy.

Suggest you spend a little more time chatting first and don’t ignore your instincts.

If we had 6 no shows in a row we’d be looking at changing the way we were arranging them.

"If we had 6 no shows in a row we’d be looking at changing the way we were arranging them."

That was my first thought when reading the OP.

6 different People or the same one ?

Six different ones, agree wouldnt be so bad if they let us know but not the case.

Not sure how else to arrange the meets, agree a time/place ect.

If it is a sick pastime for some then by posting this i suppose we are in line for number 7

"I know this has probably done the rounds before, but here goes anyway.

What on earth do they get out of it? "

6 times in a row is a lot for anyone. Still put it down to bad luck and hopefully the next one will go well.

you really need to look at the way your sorting out the meets .....and say if your people who let others down dont meet me as your fed up with it. Get to know them on web cam and in the chat rooms ... or on the phone see if you click dont just think if person say in passing thay will meet thay will all the time some just say it to be nice. Just get to know them take time. jo xx

[Removed by poster at 11/11/10 15:22:37]

it does happen mate.

you'll get fed half truths, sent pics, phone calls, naughty texts and when it all looks good they go silent.

my advise would be to block them.

do not go after them because word will get about that your trouble.

remember they are the timewaster.

block. do not feed them and never bother them again.

[Removed by poster at 11/11/10 15:48:29]

"Six different ones, agree wouldnt be so bad if they let us know but not the case.

Not sure how else to arrange the meets, agree a time/place ect.

If it is a sick pastime for some then by posting this i suppose we are in line for number 7"

Do you meet socially first - or is it a meet with a view to play?

wow that is some bad luck, hope things improve for you Fella

Not getting meets at all, always try for a drink and chat but no luck.

Were on here a year or so ago and must admit we did not get a single let down.

One common theme (sorry girls they have all been single woman.

"Not getting meets at all, always try for a drink and chat but no luck.

One common theme (sorry girls they have all been single woman."

have a go with couples some meet singles here.

So you speak to the fem on the phone when meet has been arranged?

If we are meeting couples or a fem then we always insist on fem/fem chat on the phone,soon gets rid of the fakes x

You really do seem to have a string of bad luck. Strange that they didn't want to meet for a drink.

Well...7th time a charm?!!

"If we had 6 no shows in a row we’d be looking at changing the way we were arranging them."

wow im stunned by that to be honest.you come across as nice people.

blimey.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Are you having a fem fem phone chat or web cam verification before you even consider meeting?

Apparently there are a lot of men on here, who think it funny to pretend to be a single fem. I've never come across any, but I'm assured they are there.

Maybe you are just jumping in too quick.

"Are you having a fem fem phone chat or web cam verification before you even consider meeting?

Apparently there are a lot of men on here, who think it funny to pretend to be a single fem. I've never come across any, but I'm assured they are there.

Maybe you are just jumping in too quick. "

yes your right. they are the ones with the guy wanking on cam yet you never see the female part of the couple.

why they do it i dont know as they will be found out. strange.

"Are you having a fem fem phone chat or web cam verification before you even consider meeting?

"

or pretent to be a couple, then when u meet its " oh she wasnt feeling well" never get to see her on cam, never get to speak to her on phone, never even seen her , so dont think she exsists apart from in his head.

thats what we like about dogging , if there no shows ( weve had a few too ) then you move on to anpther car park or layby.

By *tephenb001Man  over a year ago

Stapleton

I thought it was just me that had no shows....

Thank god for that.

Where are all the normal people that do bloody show up them.

Just wondered - do more people get cold feet in winter????

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Just wondered - do more people get cold feet in winter???? "

Nah, I'm more likely to meet in Winter. Just can't beat snuggling down in a bed, having long passionate sex to keep warm!!!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have never arranged to meet someone and then not turned up,never.

I have arranged meets and then had a feeling due to kids seemeing to come down with something on their return after school, so have text to say am concerned that the meet tomorrow may have to be cancelled.

If I have had to cancel then I have always had a good reason to and given that reason to the person I was due to meet.

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

considered club meets ? then if it all goes tits up your in the perfect place to carry on playing !

"you really need to look at the way your sorting out the meets .....and say if your people who let others down dont meet me as your fed up with it. Get to know them on web cam and in the chat rooms ... or on the phone see if you click dont just think if person say in passing thay will meet thay will all the time some just say it to be nice. Just get to know them take time. jo xx"

Oi!!!!!!

Its a common problem, we meet single guys and believe me there are a load of timewasters in this place, we have changed the way we meet quite significantly since we joined and are getting good at ing out the pic hunters and phone wankers (they get off talking about it but cant manage it for real lol ), one time we arranged a gang bang and had 10 confirmed, 4 turned up and 1 would not come as he wanted to know what Katie was wearing before he would come to the door lmao, its a learning curve but we have learned to deal with it, on a plus side there are some great guys on here too.

Master ( Katie can answer for herself )

"Is it par for the course to be stood up six times in a row? "

I've never been stood up, and I've never let anyone down, either. I attribute my luck to the fact that I only meet out of the Chatroom, and I expect to chat for quite a while before arranging a meet. Works for me

We have had to cancel meets qith not a massive amount of notice ( a few hours) due to problems at home, be it with our children or anything else.

Everyone can have issues that stop them being able to go ahead with plans, however it is blatabt rudeness at best not to inform the other party as soon as you are able to do so.

"considered club meets ? then if it all goes tits up your in the perfect place to carry on playing ! "

That's what we do now our kids free time is very few and far between and get a Sat night free every 6 weeks or so and don't really want to take the risk of arranging a meet for them not to show so that's why we like the clubs

i know that there are a lot of time wasters on here and its giving us genuine guys a bad time.i,m a newbie and havent had a sniff as yet.and i can,t say i blame people for being careful and only going for people they trust.i just want to be given a chance to prove i,m reliable and honest.these time wasters should be kicked out.

Its really rude to just not show up. People do have to cancel for all kinds of reasons, even last minute, you cant help that, but to not contact the person you have arranged to meet and let them get ready and take the time etc is just plain rude

Omg was that the same person???? I gave up after 3 times, found he had messaged me on here to tell me he couldnt meet me but after id logged off and gone to work so of course i didnt get it till i got home Decided though it was pointless and told him so

[Removed by poster at 11/11/10 23:50:04]

"Its really rude to just not show up. People do have to cancel for all kinds of reasons, even last minute, you cant help that, but to not contact the person you have arranged to meet and let them get ready and take the time etc is just plain rude "

yes i agree with that. had the ive been called into work accuse and she didnt even text to let me know. she what are you left thinking when they dont bother to be polite and let me know its off.

some people

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"its just all part of swinging

i booked a hotel room to meet a guy i had met before and about 2 hours before the meet he called to say he couldnt make it now so i call up a guy i had never met before but had spoken on here and swapped numbers with he said he was free and would like to meet so i went to meet him and he just never turned up

But upwards and onwards

i think you just get good and bed spells"

it happens to us all but who would turn down such well his loss why why do peeps do this

Got hotel room booked 2 week ago, extra doggy care arranged at a cost, to find the other person has gone cold.

Worst of all, some lame excuse was used why he could no longer meet up, yet he had an "event/meet" advertised for the day before.

I wish he could have the courage to say sorry, I am no longer interested in meeting up.

Good job I contacted him a few days beforehand to give him a deadline to respond, which allowed me to find someone else to fill his place, so all is not lost!

As for the other gent, he has been de-friend and blocked.

By *ax the gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 12/11/10 01:18:55]

By *ax the gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"its just all part of swinging

But upwards and onwards

i think you just get good and bed spells"

you should have got in touch with me i was free and close by

"

it happens to us all but who would turn down such well his loss why why do peeps do this "

In three years of this lifestyle it's never happened to me. I always meet socially first and they've always showed up.

Some have cancelled ahead of time and made excuses when another date was set. I don't class that as timewasting as people do change their mind!

As for "their loss" I don't understand that: if you don't want someone, how can not meeting them then be a loss?!!

How strange that i thought id commented more than once on this post but it seems to have disappeared

We have had a couple in quick succession recently, it looks like its catching

"Got hotel room booked 2 week ago, extra doggy care arranged at a cost, to find the other person has gone cold.

Worst of all, some lame excuse was used why he could no longer meet up, yet he had an "event/meet" advertised for the day before.

I wish he could have the courage to say sorry, I am no longer interested in meeting up.

Good job I contacted him a few days beforehand to give him a deadline to respond, which allowed me to find someone else to fill his place, so all is not lost!

As for the other gent, he has been de-friend and blocked. "

well done you. fine women like you should have to put up with that

"How strange that i thought id commented more than once on this post but it seems to have disappeared "
.... Something you said lol

* creeps round grave yard *

"How strange that i thought id commented more than once on this post but it seems to have disappeared .... Something you said lol

* creeps round grave yard * "

Nope, im a sweet innocent angel

» Add a new message to this topic