FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Quiet cumbria

Quiet cumbria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on a while now and met a few singles and cpls. I've had to travel to other counties for meets though. It seems theres not a lot in sunny cumbria. I've messaged a few and chatted for a while and then it just doesnt happen. Must be a shortage of fems and cpls here. When new fems or cpls join you've no chance, takes them a week to sift through the mountain of mail, by which point they've decided on a few. Anyone else have to travel miles for a meet ? Maybe we should swap, more 'green' !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If there are not many swingers in Cumbria how come newbies get a mountain of mail when they join, surely people bombard local people when they join not those in other counties ?

I doubt Cumbria is as busy as the cities like London, Manchester and Brum but it can't be any worse than the depths of Scotland, Mid Wales or Devonshire.

I think it's just about having patience, we are in the midlands and only manage one meet with new people every 3 months, so we look after those we do meet and make sure they want to come back for more.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah, spose. But it must be easier for fems and cpls tho, they have more to offer. (sits on a dusty shelf in the corner of a shop window)

» Add a new message to this topic