FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how many msg per couple

how many msg per couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi just wondering on average how many messages do the couples get , i often hear of 100's but just want to know , if it is that many then i can understand why they get deleted and no response sent just want to settle my mind that its not me they all hate , lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Average 3 a day .... nobody loves me boohoo xxx

we've blocked singles who aren't friends so rarely get new mail. Probably a couple a month from new people

hardly any

do you feel you need to repy or does it get a bit tediouse , mm could we set up a standard 'polite no thanks 'auto reply

By *emjoCouple  over a year ago

Reading

We have singles filtered out so rarely get messages and 1 in 5 replys to our mails.

About 4 or 5 a day. Cant always reply straight away but always reply to all.

I get loads of messages from couples and single ladies. I can't cope.

........yep. Bullsh*t

By *emjoCouple  over a year ago

Reading

"About 4 or 5 a day. Cant always reply straight away but always reply to all."
so it is true. They are friendlier up North.

"we've blocked singles who aren't friends so rarely get new mail. Probably a couple a month from new people "

we get regular mail from friends though. Have had 4 messages from one couple to arrange a session on Saturday night, and a message from another regular friend enquiring if we're free in a weeks time

I have a couple profile, even though I do now play alone, but I still come up as a couple and I get approx 20-30 a day x

We get regular mail from friends, and we average 6 messages a day

we get quite a few messages per week.

If we have a meet today wanting to meet guys we can get 100's other times probably a dozen but depends how much im on fab in the day/evening.

"About 4 or 5 a day. Cant always reply straight away but always reply to all. so it is true. They are friendlier up North."

there's no basis for that yet it does appear to be true!

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

Before we set our filters it could easily be 20+ a day. As soon as you log on, you get 3 or 4 at least!

Now we've set our filters and have said we're not currently looking, maybe one or two a week chancing their luck lol

*Her*

When we had not blocked single men fro contacting us, we used to get 10s and tens a day. Now we do not even get that many per month!

However, we prefer quality over quantity so no big deal lol

Well we have just logged in for today and there are 21 messages in our inbox although have to say over 90% of them will be from guys who have not read a word of our profile

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

From new contacts? we are lucky as a couple to get one a fortnight, even though there are 10 or more looking at our profile every day. Paid members get to see that!

We do get several messages a day from friends though.

Before we blocked single men we got loads,especially when we were on line.

Now that we only accept mail from couples we get the odd one every once in a few weeks.

Maybe the long profile puts them off.........who knows?

Good job we're not hardened swingers or it could get to us.

XXXX

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

We get a few every day but we are newish and maybe that will wear off???

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I must be lucky... I get 4-5 mails per day... but maybe thats because I am a forum gobshite....

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

"I must be lucky... I get 4-5 mails per day... but maybe thats because I am a forum gobshite...."

Mmm & you got Mail lol

I am a single male and only send messages to people that are compatable. what is the point of me sending msgs to cpls in their 20's seeking upto 40yr olds. I think half the guys send out blanket messages hoping that the law of averages will get them some luck. All that does is to piss people off

P.S. me being a single 60 yr old male is not very condusive to recieving messages. 1 a month if im lucky

If we put a status up asking for single males then easily over 100 a day, and probably 30-40 per day in general..... If like no we've blocked single males for a while it's around 5-10 a day

We find it impossible to reply to all mail, intact most gets deleted without reading, especially since we mostly use the site off our phones

"we've blocked singles who aren't friends so rarely get new mail. Probably a couple a month from new people "

similar here

"Before we blocked single men we got loads,especially when we were on line.

Now that we only accept mail from couples we get the odd one every once in a few weeks.

XXXX"

What IS a hardened swinger? One who is aroused and ready to penetrate perhaps?

"do you feel you need to repy or does it get a bit tediouse , mm could we set up a standard 'polite no thanks 'auto reply"

neat idea

new people messaging me about 20 a day at the moment

old people who i talk to and on the forums about 10

By *erekduvallCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Messages??? what messages? about what?

"Before we blocked single men we got loads,especially when we were on line.

XXXX

What IS a hardened swinger? One who is aroused and ready to penetrate perhaps?"

They could well be but to us its the ones who get withdrawal symptoms if they haven't had a meet for a week.

XXXX

By *exynortherncoupleCouple  over a year ago

a lovely place

We average around 6-7 per day

Today I got 67 messages, lucky me. Around half were 1 liners, cut and paste x

We're lucky if we get 20 a month lol And most are from ppl that carnt read. Just look @ pics & think I'll try my / our luck.

* creeps round grave yard *

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

When we first signed up to swinger sites of course we were naive and gullible, we were easy prey for any idiot. Consequently and not least of which we got sucked in by picture collectors. Eventually we realised this and so I tried a bit of reverse psychology, I put at the bottom of our profile so it was near the pictures, “Picture collectors… you are more then welcome as we love to show off, just send us your email address and we’ll return some samples and if you want anything in particular feel free to ask”. And that put an end to our picture collectors problem. You see it took the fun out of it for them, they don’t actually need the pictures, there are millions if not billions of pictures on the internet covering every conceivable subject matter, it’s the ’con’ that they go for, the ’getting one over’ on someone.

You will often see people in the forums moaning about being bombed by single males with the line, ’But it sates on our profile NO SINGLE MALES’ why do they keep contacting us… Psychology… the so-called single male very often isn’t, its some married guy looking for a shag behind the wife’s back so not a true swinger. The first thing he will do is look at you pictures and thinks ’core I love to shag her (or him lol)’ then he sees the dreaded ’no single males’ feeling rejected already and armed with ’how to piss you off’ he then sends you a PM.

This is just one example of how to get 100’s and 100’s of PM’s. ’Looking for a meet tonight’ seems to be another one that returns a lot of responses and so it should when you think about it, Saturday afternoon, looking for something to do with the evening, feeling horny etc.

Real world, set a criteria, that is to say create a list of wants and don’t wants and it ends up as quite a tall order to fill and so the pickings are always likely to be slim. It’s a statistical fact that swinger sites often get infested with guys claming to be single and couples that are really a guy faking it. While this is NOT meaning to be a pop at single guys as genuine single guys are indeed our particular quarry. But the point is if you find ways, either psychologically or by force with software filters to block PM’s from what you don’t want then you can expect the inbox to echo.

I guess we get about half a dozen a day now. When we first joined it was a lot more - probably 50 a day for the first week or so. I have to say that the vast majority of those who message are either cut and paste jobs, or they clearly haven't read our profile properly!

thanks for your replys , am now happy with the polite replys i get and understand why others just delete , have fun ,xxxxx

"I must be lucky... I get 4-5 mails per day... but maybe thats because I am a forum gobshite...."

Blimey I need to get in the forums more often.................

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"thanks for your replys , am now happy with the polite replys i get and understand why others just delete , have fun ,xxxxx"

I can understand why some just delete mails without responding, but I do find it frustrating especially as I don't just copy 'n' paste my messages, each one is uniquely written. I take some time to write something personal and would find it courteous if the recipient could bother to acknowledge that.

And relax.......

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Forgot to say that there are some people who do reply to my messages, and I do appreciate them doing that. They know who they are. They're also frequent forum posters, so maybe there's a link there.

On average we get 25-30 per week

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

hardly any

well not from couples

((((come and meet us))))

» Add a new message to this topic