FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Would you swing with children in bed

Would you swing with children in bed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you ever arrange to have a swinging meet in your own home if you have young children in bed. I wouldnt feel comfortable doing this and wouldnt feel comfortable meeting another couple if I knew the kids were upstairs in bed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Never!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we have two young kids age 4 and 1 .we would never arrange a meet at our house when they are there. when we do arrange a meet, its because they are staying at a family members house. i would find it creepy if they were there

I didn't have my glasses on and honestly thought the thread title was...would you swing for children in need?

Never: and my kids are adults!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

A big no from me

No never

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

Oh My God! Noooo!

Never in a million years I have two rules I swear by in my house they will never wake up to strangers in my bed and they will never have a load of "uncles" coming in and out of their lives been a single mum for 13 years and they never have.

you must be joking right?

what even made you think of this as a topic?

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

never ever dream of it

I have met quite a few couples where the kids are in bed. I myself wouldn't with my kids. Mind you. They are early 20's

I've been on a meet to a couples house, they had 2 children aged 4 and 2 who were in the house and in bed.

We went into the bedroom and locked the door. They said that once they were asleep they wouldn't wake up, which they didn't.

Xxx

Absolutely not - one of my first 'meets' was with a couple and when I got there the kids were still up and just going to bed. I freaked out !!! Basically I sat politely, had a coffee and ran for the bloody hills as soon as the children were in bed. They couldn't understand why I left ... Go figure.

"you must be joking right?

what even made you think of this as a topic?"

Exactly my thought .

The OP must be french . Apparently in a survey the french would carry on making loveif their kids walked in on them and not stop and become decent lol.

never.

No way!

I put this topic up because I used to go on another forum and a couple did this regularly. They have four kids under the age of 10 and always arranged meets at home with the kids in bed. They thought it was ok to do this cos they were waiting until around 1am when they knew the kids were asleep - as if that made it ok? I used to get such stick on that forum for openly saying I didnt agree with it. But apparently quite a few people did this

what even made you think of this as a topic?

Exactly my thought .

The OP must be french . Apparently in a survey the french would carry on making loveif their kids walked in on them and not stop and become decent lol.

"

Why? why have you posted this when it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I did not say that I agreed with it, in fact i completely disagree and think its wrong on many levels, so can I just ask why you have completely misinterpreted my post?

By *estinysswingersCouple  over a year ago

Worsley

Absolutely not, we've got a baby and would find it creepy to play while he's in bed (unless it's with each other)

I do, but, i never meet without my man being in the house. He tends to stay upstairs, out of the way, just incase, but we have never had any problems.

It'd depend on how the child/children sleep. Once ours are asleep, they wont wake til we wake them the next day.

Oh and i never entertain in my bedroom, especially if they are here. And meet after 9:30 or 10pm at the earliest.

We dont have babysitters to rely on, so if i/we didnt meet with them sound asleep then the meets would never happen

Once the kids are old enough to say up later I am not sure what will happen.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i once met a guy at his house, no mention of kids being there etc and we got down t the fun

after it was all over i wet to the bathroom whenthe door sudenly opened i tried to shut it but all of a sudden there was a 10 year old sleeping walking by infront of me

scared the bloody shit out of me i can tellyou that!!!!!

"I didn't have my glasses on and honestly thought the thread title was...would you swing for children in need? "

Well.... WOULD you???

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Jesus, I read that as children being in the bed with you !

Nope, if we were playing these games while the kids were smaller then we would have played at hotels.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"i once met a guy at his house, no mention of kids being there etc and we got down t the fun

after it was all over i wet to the bathroom whenthe door sudenly opened i tried to shut it but all of a sudden there was a 10 year old sleeping walking by infront of me

scared the bloody shit out of me i can tellyou that!!!!!"

Flippin 'eck, I'd have gone batshit mental if that had been me!

"i once met a guy at his house, no mention of kids being there etc and we got down t the fun

scared the bloody shit out of me i can tellyou that!!!!!"

ohhhhh your bad

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"I didn't have my glasses on and honestly thought the thread title was...would you swing for children in need? "

id lay in a bath of custard for chilsren in need...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

scared the bloody shit out of me i can tellyou that!!!!!

ohhhhh your bad "

why am i bad?? i didnt know the kid was there!! am worried i have scared him for life seein me sat there on the lav in me all together!!!!

No absolutely never no way, i always make sure my son is out and staying elsewhere

"I didn't have my glasses on and honestly thought the thread title was...would you swing for children in need?

id lay in a bath of custard for chilsren in need..."

Can i come and scrub your back

Because some people mind and some dont. Perhaps they were asked to meet a couple at their house whom they know have kids and are not sure what to do

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

We do , or have. The children are now 4 and 2. Think there now getting to the ave were we wouldn't. But what is creepy about it ? We no our children aren't going to walk in on us 1 is in a cott and the other very rarely wakes up, our bedroom door locked no problem. But like I say I think the age has come were it might bee time to knock on the head just in case lol. Here goes the silly comments ......

"Would you ever arrange to have a swinging meet in your own home if you have young children in bed. I wouldnt feel comfortable doing this and wouldnt feel comfortable meeting another couple if I knew the kids were upstairs in bed. "

simples.....

Noooooooooooooooo wouldnt do it ever

"We do , or have. The children are now 4 and 2. Think there now getting to the ave were we wouldn't. But what is creepy about it ? We no our children aren't going to walk in on us 1 is in a cott and the other very rarely wakes up, our bedroom door locked no problem. But like I say I think the age has come were it might bee time to knock on the head just in case lol. Here goes the silly comments ...... "

No silly comments from me. My kids are older so its not an option for me, the youngest being 5. I reckon if they're old enough to worry if they heard a strangers voice while they were in bed then morally it should be a no no.

Some people, especially those with young kids don't have a choice, if they want to persue a swinging life too.

If they can't get sitters, if they live remote, or any number of reasons can prevent them playing.

But they should tell you, if you go to theirs, that the kids are in the house too, and then you can make the decision whether you play or not.

Inviting strangers into my home is my choice, I couldn't envisage doing that with my daughters asleep in their bed!

You never know!

"Would you ever arrange to have a swinging meet in your own home if you have young children in bed. I wouldnt feel comfortable doing this and wouldnt feel comfortable meeting another couple if I knew the kids were upstairs in bed. "
i met someone a while ago and she toold me she had her child in bed so we played downstairs.

i dont accommodate because of my kids, most people think its because im playing away but im not im 100% single living alone with my children

I would never have anyone back to my house even if the kids wasnt home because you never know if someone you have had back will turn up un announced and then my kids could be home

There are other places to go to meet like clubs, hotels etc i dont feel i need to invite people here and i never expect to go to others homes, if they are willing to accommodate thats fair enough but i would never ask anyone to accommodate me

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"I didn't have my glasses on and honestly thought the thread title was...would you swing for children in need?

id lay in a bath of custard for chilsren in need...

Can i come and scrub your back "

anytime lol.. can come scrub whatever u like xx

Oh and just to add to that i would never play in anyones house knowing there was children there, i know they are their kids and its their choice but i respect my own children to much to do that in my home while they are in bed so i wouldnt do it in others homes while their kids are in bed i just see that as double standards

I have over they years been to peoples homes twice while there has been kids in the house and both times i left, it just feels wrong to me

"I do, but, i never meet without my man being in the house. He tends to stay upstairs, out of the way, just incase, but we have never had any problems.

It'd depend on how the child/children sleep. Once ours are asleep, they wont wake til we wake them the next day.

Oh and i never entertain in my bedroom, especially if they are here. And meet after 9:30 or 10pm at the earliest.

We dont have babysitters to rely on, so if i/we didnt meet with them sound asleep then the meets would never happen

Once the kids are old enough to say up later I am not sure what will happen."

I dont really get that post

you say you have people back to your home because you have no sitter, yet your fellas in the house upstairs while you play down stairs?

surely hes a sitter so you could go out to a hotel if you wanted to?

Im not saying you should go to a hotel im just saying not having a shitter isnt a reason as you clearly do have one by your message

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Freudian slip?

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

Definately....NEVER even tho my 3 are all adults.... its just not right!!!

By *_midland_cpl_xCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

never would we have a 6yo and a 10yo and we always meet when they are at a family members house for the weekend but some people get arsey when we say we cant due to having the kids o well

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I know a few couples who have had meets at their home with the kids there.

It's not something I would encourage, but they didn't exactly live in a shoe box and... only they know the behaviour of their kids... that is whether they sleep through, ignore and noises, etc.

The ones I really have to shake my head at are the singles who only have their kid alternate weekends or just for one night... and still go ahead and plan meets when the kid is there.

I fully understand everyones different and each to their own and all that

But what i never get is couples who say they have to have people round while their kids are home as they dont have a sitter

I would pack up meeting people if my only option was to meet while my kids was in bed and im single i dont have a partner for sex if all else fails

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ the great typo that I don't think Naughty has noticed

"lol @ the great typo that I don't think Naughty has noticed "

Even after SDM's subtle hint!

people who do are sick fucks with no morals or standards..our block list is a complilation of them and we would love to name and shame

"Would you ever arrange to have a swinging meet in your own home if you have young children in bed. I wouldnt feel comfortable doing this and wouldnt feel comfortable meeting another couple if I knew the kids were upstairs in bed.

people who do are sick fucks with no morals or standards..our block list is a complilation of them and we would love to name and shame"

What if you are shagging your own partner... are they still suck fucks?

*or sick fucks even

"Would you ever arrange to have a swinging meet in your own home if you have young children in bed. I wouldnt feel comfortable doing this and wouldnt feel comfortable meeting another couple if I knew the kids were upstairs in bed.

people who do are sick fucks with no morals or standards..our block list is a complilation of them and we would love to name and shame"

Bit harsh dont you think

I think "sick fucks" is an over-emotive phrase in this case, but as someone who has knowingly gone to a meet where a child was in the building, I have pre-empted the incoming block from up north and blocked them.

Judging people is *SUCH* fun!!!

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

We always arrange a social meet before a play meet and up until this point have always insisted that this be on neutral ground.

However, we have been having a problem with sitters lately so we have discussed having SOCIAL meets here at our home, we have added this point to our profile and have made it clear that the meet will be purely social as we don't play if the kids are at home.

Having read some of the posts though on this subject I am inclined to remove it and stick to our original rules!

I just dont like the idea of strangers in my home while the kids are here.

It’s not something we would do or even consider, but from a child’s point of view I’m sure they would rather be happily tucked up in their own beds than shipped off to a sitter

Livingston

bit gobsmacked at those who have said kids are "locked" in their room so no chance of them wandering out during playtime!!!!!!!

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

'socials' are a differnt thing.. i have had bbq socials with over 30 swingers attending plus my kids as socials are purely socials, friends gathering together ....simples.

Very true. Im quite lucky as my kids are at an age 12 and 8 where with a bunch of school friends where we take it in turns having the kids sleep over so we all get nights of. If you got a good group of friends its well worth doing.

We was at this young couples house about to have fun thay never said about there 3 children there ...... one was crying for about 1 hours i felt really bad as thay should have been with them not us and in the end we just left .I would have never gone if i new thay had 3 under 5 one 8 months old. But asked them to get a sitter and come to our home. Its never easy i know with young family i know thay have to come first. jo xxxx

"bit gobsmacked at those who have said kids are "locked" in their room so no chance of them wandering out during playtime!!!!!!!"

Ditto. So if they wake up not only are they locked in but they have to listed to their parents banging some stranger with no way of letting them know they can hear other than screaming. Have a horrid image of a small child behind a locked door with their hands over their ears.

Don't like this thread at all with it's "holier-than-though" connotations.

There is no context given in which this question is asked. People have different types of accommodation and different types of situations.

No responsible swinger is going to put their children at risk. So, presumably, if they do choose to have sex with whomever (including partner) whilst the kids are in I would guess they have taken reasonable precautions to make sure they are safe and not disturbed, or exposed, albiet accidentally, to seeing unsuitable activies.

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"'socials' are a differnt thing.. i have had bbq socials with over 30 swingers attending plus my kids as socials are purely socials, friends gathering together ....simples. "

I agree to a certain extent, we have made some really good friends through this site who have crossed over from the swinging world to the real world and in the process have met my kids and we have met theirs (at various vanilla events).

But they were never invited to our home in the first instance, trust and friendship was built up before this happened.

As I've said we are now thinking of having social meets here at home but effectively this will be with complete strangers who we know little about and if I'm honest this thread has made me think differently about it.

people who do are sick fucks with no morals or standards..our block list is a complilation of them and we would love to name and shame

What if you are shagging your own partner... are they still suck fucks?"

last time we looked up swinging we found that being in the same room in the same house as your partner wasnt there!!

ok so sick fucks is a tad harsh but should we just say no moral standards

and dissapointment at the random male from swindon who has chosen to block us over the statement ! were purely gutted honestly that we may miss out on your wit and banter and possible company in the near future...

Perhaps because people do swing when thier kids are home. For me the question does not arise as my kids are in thier 30s and never stay here but for some it is a topic worthy of discussion.

I say sod the kids kick em out your bed and let them find thier own place to sleep that night

"Don't like this thread at all with it's "holier-than-though" connotations.

There is no context given in which this question is asked. People have different types of accommodation and different types of situations.

No responsible swinger is going to put their children at risk. So, presumably, if they do choose to have sex with whomever (including partner) whilst the kids are in I would guess they have taken reasonable precautions to make sure they are safe and not disturbed, or exposed, albiet accidentally, to seeing unsuitable activies."

the op stated swinging ...we pressume with strangers in your house while your kids are there

it wasnt banging your husband..thats just bloody normal and sod all to do with swinging

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"bit gobsmacked at those who have said kids are "locked" in their room so no chance of them wandering out during playtime!!!!!!!

Ditto. So if they wake up not only are they locked in but they have to listed to their parents banging some stranger with no way of letting them know they can hear other than screaming. Have a horrid image of a small child behind a locked door with their hands over their ears. "

I think the post was that they lock their own bedroom door.

What about playing at clubs when your kids are there

I have played with a mother and daughter at a club (though not at the same time) but on each occasion the "other" one was at the club, we used private lockable rooms.

I have played with two sisters in the same room at the same time on numerous occasions but neither touched each other. Incest, hell they weren't my sisters

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

He once went home with a woman he'd met in a pub, and during the action heard her kids talking in their bedroom just the other side of the wall, very off--putting. We're trying to imagine kids telling their friends what their parents get up to with others in their bedroom! We wouldn't consider swinging with anyone who has children in the house. Some of our friends have kids, but arrange babysitters then come to see us.

No responsible swinger is going to put their children at risk. So, presumably, if they do choose to have sex with whomever (including partner) whilst the kids are in I would guess they have taken reasonable precautions to make sure they are safe and not disturbed, or exposed, albiet accidentally, to seeing unsuitable activies.

the op stated swinging ...we pressume with strangers in your house while your kids are there

it wasnt banging your husband..thats just bloody normal and sod all to do with swinging"

swingers are not necessarily strangers and are we not allowed to bang our own partners when swinging now? Choose to read it as you wish, I may post as I wish.

Livingston

"bit gobsmacked at those who have said kids are "locked" in their room so no chance of them wandering out during playtime!!!!!!!

Ditto. So if they wake up not only are they locked in but they have to listed to their parents banging some stranger with no way of letting them know they can hear other than screaming. Have a horrid image of a small child behind a locked door with their hands over their ears.

I think the post was that they lock their own bedroom door."

Sorry my mistake and I apologise

Before you judge someone you should walk a mile in their shoes.

That way, when you judge them, you are a mile away ........ and you have their shoes. (Maharishi Phucknuckel)

it wasnt banging your husband..thats just bloody normal and sod all to do with swinging

swingers are not necessarily strangers and are we not allowed to bang our own partners when swinging now? Choose to read it as you wish, I may post as I wish."

we meant bang your own partner on a one to one basis!!..not with anoth 3 couples in the same room and your kids a good 4 inch brick or plasterboard wall away.

some peoples moral standards ars really showing through here ...lol

thank god weve got the moral high ground!!

moral compass

Part of Speech: n

Definition: anything which serves to guide a person's decisions based on morals or virtues

Example: Hopefully, swingers have a moral compass.

"

it wasnt banging your husband..thats just bloody normal and sod all to do with swinging"

You do indeed pressume 'strangers'... not all couples fuck strangers though do they.

As I previously mentioned - having meets with kids in the house is not something I would generally encourage, but I am curious how fucking with your partner is normal, yet with someone else it moves rapidly to such a harsh and extreme response.

"

thank god weve got the moral high ground!!"

I think you'll find you climbed up the wrong hill

swingers are not necessarily strangers and are we not allowed to bang our own partners when swinging now? Choose to read it as you wish, I may post as I wish.

we meant bang your own partner on a one to one basis!!..not with anoth 3 couples in the same room and your kids a good 4 inch brick or plasterboard wall away.

some peoples moral standards ars really showing through here ...lol

thank god weve got the moral high ground!!"

you see, me me me, "You have the moral high ground!!!" For pity's sake this is not a competition. Some peeps would say that swinging is "morally" unacceptable.

I have two kids both married and living far away from me but defend the right for people to live the way they wish as long as they stay safe.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

You do indeed pressume 'strangers'... not all couples fuck strangers though do they.

As I previously mentioned - having meets with kids in the house is not something I would generally encourage, but I am curious how fucking with your partner is normal, yet with someone else it moves rapidly to such a harsh and extreme response.

"

It would make a difference if it is group fun surely? Your mum and dad fucking other people?

Although getting caught by your children while having sex can happen ( has to us) is bad enough for everyone, but getting caught having group fun isn't a normal sight for any kid.

"

"

I agree, that is kinda worrying.

"

"

quote...from majoritty of profiles

"happy to play on first meet"

is that a suitable response to fucking strangers , or will the 4 pints of fosters render the previous 35 years of not knowing the other couple as irrelevant

Perhaps we should learn from Her Majesty whose personal bodyguard has to stand 6 feet away from the lavatory when she uses it so he can't hear her fart when she strains a little on the loo

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ jed

"

is that a suitable response to fucking strangers , or will the 4 pints of fosters render the previous 35 years of not knowing the other couple as irrelevant"

oi! who u calling fucking strangers! lol

"

is that a suitable response to fucking strangers , or will the 4 pints of fosters render the previous 35 years of not knowing the other couple as irrelevant

oi! who u calling fucking strangers! lol "

contrary to this post/debate/mass brawl.

can we add that were lovers not fighters

"

is that a suitable response to fucking strangers , or will the 4 pints of fosters render the previous 35 years of not knowing the other couple as irrelevant"

You obviously look at more profiles than me as I have never noticed that statement being on the majority of profiles.

However, you still assume all of these people do actually fuck strangers, all have tiny houses and all do it in the next room... as you block and label them all in the same group. I am myself making an assuption here... that is that you block these "sick fucks" before checking any of these details.

"

You obviously look at more profiles than me as I have never noticed that statement being on the majority of profiles.

However, you still assume all of these people do actually fuck strangers, all have tiny houses and all do it in the next room... as you block and label them all in the same group. I am myself making an assuption here... that is that you block these "sick fucks" before checking any of these details.

"

do big houses and small houses not have the same thickness of wall?

suppose your average swinger has a 3 bed terraced or semi detached at a guess as its normally what we see like.

and anyone asking for meets after 9ish as thats when the kids go to bed we do block

"

suppose your average swinger has a 3 bed terraced or semi detached at a guess as its normally what we see like.

and anyone asking for meets after 9ish as thats when the kids go to bed we do block"

nope they certainly don't. ours is victorian has very thick walls, no kids and never starts till 9.30 cos of J's shifts.

"

"

Nope.

"What about playing at clubs when your kids are there

I have played with a mother and daughter at a club (though not at the same time) but on each occasion the "other" one was at the club, we used private lockable rooms.

I have played with two sisters in the same room at the same time on numerous occasions but neither touched each other. Incest, hell they weren't my sisters "

Sublime to the ridiculous...both mother & daughter were over 18 & not vulnerable in their own home!!! tut tut!

we only play in the west wing and the kids are in the east wing so we're good to go.why,sometimes we may even send them to the gate house

I wouldn't do it and find it a little unnerving that people might bring strangers into the house while children are upstairs sleeping.

"we only play in the west wing and the kids are in the east wing so we're good to go.why,sometimes we may even send them to the gate house"

good on you dahhhling x

"bit gobsmacked at those who have said kids are "locked" in their room so no chance of them wandering out during playtime!!!!!!!"

You're not alone!

Or the one's confident their kids NEVER wake up! Can't say I'm surprised at men not having a problem shagging a woman with her kids in bed, just struggle with a mother letting a stranger into her home with her children there.

Oh well, "each to their own"!

Mine always slept through always have but if the one night I arrange something I can guarentee they would wake up not worth the risk plus I like to relax and enjoy myself and can be quite noisy lol and would'nt relax with them there even now as they are getting older I still sleep with one ear open.

No it's not for me at all

"ok so sick fucks is a tad harsh but should we just say no moral standards

and dissapointment at the random male from swindon who has chosen to block us over the statement ! were purely gutted honestly that we may miss out on your wit and banter and possible company in the near future... "

"No moral standards"?

Glad you clarified. I almost feel like a reputable member of the human race again.

Any more abuse from your high horse...I mean ground?

"ok so sick fucks is a tad harsh but should we just say no moral standards

and dissapointment at the random male from swindon who has chosen to block us over the statement ! were purely gutted honestly that we may miss out on your wit and banter and possible company in the near future...

"No moral standards"?

Glad you clarified. I almost feel like a reputable member of the human race again.

Any more abuse from your high horse...I mean ground?"

nothing was aimed at your good shirted self but on the other hand feel free to keep us blocked and ignore anything we post

NO I don’t think we would never do it as we knew a couple whom brought a few males back once to a house party and an innocent 13 year old girl got raped by a polish guy in her own bed as the couple and the other males were drinking! Now he awaits a court sentence! We would never risk a swing if we had our child at home unless we knew the person 100%

"NO I don’t think we would never do it as we knew a couple whom brought a few males back once to a house party and an innocent 13 year old girl got raped by a polish guy in her own bed as the couple and the other males were drinking! Now he awaits a court sentence! We would never risk a swing if we had our child at home unless we knew the person 100% "

well that should answer the OP. although i realise its still subject to a court case,was is a relevant point that he was polish?

"nothing was aimed at your good shirted self but on the other hand feel free to keep us blocked and ignore anything we post "

That's my point, your aim was so wide that it has included me, and people I know (and you don't).

Calling them sick fucks is offensive, and accusing them of having no moral standards is pretty rude and horribly judgemental.

"NO I don’t think we would never do it as we knew a couple whom brought a few males back once to a house party and an innocent 13 year old girl got raped by a polish guy in her own bed as the couple and the other males were drinking! Now he awaits a court sentence! We would never risk a swing if we had our child at home unless we knew the person 100%

well that should answer the OP. although i realise its still subject to a court case,was is a relevant point that he was polish?"

That would always be my concern: strange men in my house with my daughters: a risk I would never have taken.

I too didn't see the relevance of mentioning the rapist's nationality! Or was it mentioned to highlight not only British men are paeodophiles?!!

"NO I don’t think we would never do it as we knew a couple whom brought a few males back once to a house party and an innocent 13 year old girl got raped by a polish guy in her own bed as the couple and the other males were drinking! Now he awaits a court sentence! We would never risk a swing if we had our child at home unless we knew the person 100% "

Oh my god thats appalling. Can never be too careful.

"lol @ the great typo that I don't think Naughty has noticed

Even after SDM's subtle hint! "

oi stop picking on me i typed them at about 7am after a 10 hour night shift lol

im now going back to read what i put lol

maybe he is a shitty sitter lol

i must stop posting when ive been up all night

Having sex with your partner whilst the kids are asleep is absolutely nothing to do with this thread and in my eyes, shouldnt even have been mentioned - as everyone does this. Its not the same as having a foursome etc

I wouldnt feel comfortable going to someones house if the kids were there, asleep or not, because I would feel very nervous and jumpy that the kids would wake up and I just couldnt let go and enjoy myself. Imagine how it could affect a young child if they came out onto the landing to look downstairs or into their parents bedroom to see a strange guy banging their mother from behind - how frightening that would be to a young child

Not only that, I wouldnt want to feel that I had to be quiet whilst enjoying myself and whilst I dont howl like a dog during sex, I do make some noise, wouldnt want to be told to keep quiet in case it woke the kids.

I understand that people cant get sitters and its difficult for them and they are entitled to have fun etc, but surely they put the wellbeing of their children before having sex with strangers and they must find it difficult to switch off and enjoy themselves, without having to listen out for kids etc. Shame we cant set up a swinging babysitting club

Sorry I forgot to say that I dont think people are "sick fucks" cos they swing in their own homes if their children are in bed - at the end of the day they have to fit in with their lifestyle and some people just cannot get babysitters or dont want to leave children with other people - I understand that and I dont condemn them, I just wonder if they can truly let go and enjoy themselves

We do not have people to our home at all due to our children.

i think calling people "sick fucks" for making a choice different to your own is a little extreme though.

Think, Just about Everyone in This Forum - When they were Kids - Has Either either Caught or Heard their Folks Having Sex !! part of growing up in some small flats etc lol

But i wouldnt like my kids to see or hear naked strangers or anything like that.....

"I do, but, i never meet without my man being in the house. He tends to stay upstairs, out of the way, just incase, but we have never had any problems.

Once the kids are old enough to say up later I am not sure what will happen.

I dont really get that post

you say you have people back to your home because you have no sitter, yet your fellas in the house upstairs while you play down stairs?

surely hes a sitter so you could go out to a hotel if you wanted to?

Im not saying you should go to a hotel im just saying not having a shitter isnt a reason as you clearly do have one by your message"

simply, i dont feel comfortable or safe elsewhere ie hotel,car or someone elses home. I have tried a hotel meet a couple of times and i just wanted to leave. I feel a whole lot safer with my boyf about and would never meet if he wasnt.

Plus my boyf's best friend is manager of the only local hotel and could be awkward!!

I only tend to meet occasionally and never pre-planned as such, more of a 'why not pop over in 20 mins' situation.

I dont get involved with the chat/social side of things, just meet and they leave. It works for me/us and has never been an issue.

As soon as my situation changes regarding the children then my meets will stop. As someone said, only the parents know their kids, and I have (and do) mention that i have kids.

I wouldnt ever put someone in a situation like some of those mentioned.

and thats why i would never have anyone back to my house while the kids was in, im glad someone else bought it up as i didnt want to be the first

to all you people who have folks round think houw your feel the next day if that was your kid and you invited that guy into your home

By *exynortherncoupleCouple  over a year ago

a lovely place

We find the fact that people have meets in their own home whilst their children are asleep utterly deplorable, why people do this is beyond us!

Of course the other thing to think about is how the authorities may view it. Not wishing to scaremonger but you know what people are like for causing trouble. It would only take a neighbour to get a gist of what is going on, say if they see various couples turning up, maybe if you have a small party etc, walls are thin sometimes arent they. It would only take someone malicious to make a referral to Social Services that sex parties are going on with children in the house.

Social workers have to investigate every referral and even though its unlikely anything would come of it, your names and your childrens names would be recorded on a computer somewhere under the heading of neglect.

If a child is older, school age, he/she may have heard something and mentioned something at school. Then the school would make the referral and potentially it could get blown out of proportion even if the kids are looked after exceptionally and put to bed etc out of the way.

Once you have the stigma attached to you, and people will say, ooo those in No 23 are swingers, have sex parties where people run around naked all night, etc etc, thats all it would take. Its very unlikely and wouldnt be the norm but it could. You cant control what the people you are inviting into your house are like, what they wear etc.

there shouldent even be a qestion on here about children i think most on here know the answers without others asking just my opinion xx

"We find the fact that people have meets in their own home whilst their children are asleep utterly deplorable, why people do this is beyond us! "

our reaction was the same , sick fucks was a tad harsh in some peoples eyes.

you only have to look at the local updates option to see people asking for complete strangers..men women or couples to go around after bedtime.

of course we add them straight to our block list

» Add a new message to this topic