FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I Know You!!

I Know You!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever been arranging a meet only to find out that they are a relative or friend ?.

Or even just someone they know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atfreeCouple  over a year ago

London

Thankfully no....but it's a constant "joke" we share when we're on our way. Worse still would be meeting one at a party/club where you don't know who else will be there.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

no but got into work a couple of days after going to chams once and a guy came up to me and whispered 'wasnt it busy in chams on sunday'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

can't remember if i read it on here or somebody told me..a couple went to a club in cambs and their daughter was working behind the bar

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

yep - arranged two meets, first one turned out to be someone I had been at primary and high school with, 2nd was at my wedding reception!!!!

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

"yep - arranged two meets, first one turned out to be someone I had been at primary and high school with, 2nd was at my wedding reception!!!!"

.. did you play?

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

Haven't been in that situation thank god. However there have been many occasions when I've received winks and/or recommendations from people who I know in various work situations. Luckily they didn't recognise me.

By *attitude6Man  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Maybe im being naieve in saying this but....

Surely you would of seen at least pictures of the people beforehand or even possible webcam or spoke on the phone and so would know beforehand whether they was your cousin or not?? lol????

An ex of mine was a teacher...

When we turned up to a friend's party one night the first person she saw was the mother of the most problematic kid in her class, wearing nothing but stockings and heels.

We didn't stay long.

That would never happen to me as i never meet anyone now days without seeing them on cam first so if i knew them id know that before we met lol

[Removed by poster at 13/11/10 01:12:25]

"no but got into work a couple of days after going to chams once and a guy came up to me and whispered 'wasnt it busy in chams on sunday' "

did you flinch?

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Fairly sure that somebody I know well through work is a member here... same name, same town, matches her description, etc...

I'm not attracted to her so I've no intention of making myself known to her, and naturally what she gets up to on here is her own business so I'd never dream of mentioning it.

By *andL1970Couple  over a year ago

hemel hempstead

L was at work one day not long after we'd first posted a profile to the net.

One of the porters came up to her and said (in front of another colleague) "I like your photos".. She didn't immediately put 2 and 2 together, but he kept dropping hints and eventually she realised what pictures he meant. He wasn't at all discreet and seemed to think that he deserved some sort of reward for recognising her!!

She had a quiet word with him and told him he was a twat afterwards!

By *umgetus69Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

we was in xts one nite with friends

when a single guy came over to the cple we was with

he said do u guys live at so and so rd

number 62

they yes how do u know that

he said i knock your door today with a parcal and mrs jones sign for it

i never forget a good lookin sexy woman

so what i am tryin to say is i am your postman

and thats true

the cple have now since moved but not because of the postie

he have to empty his sack else were

By *exKittenandTomCouple  over a year ago

lichfield

We bumped into our Postman at Chams one Sunday evening, we had a chat and laff with him, we don't meet singles, he assured us he'd be descrete which he always was and he's now changed rounds.

K&T xx xx

By *exKittenandTomCouple  over a year ago

lichfield

"can't remember if i read it on here or somebody told me..a couple went to a club in cambs and their daughter was working behind the bar"

We were told by swinging friends at a club one night, that they knew a young swinging couple who liked to play with older couples who had told them that they had got chatting in a chatroom and on MSN to an older couple once who lived fairly local to them who they found really Sexxxy, after a while all 4 agreed they wanted to meet so the young cple sent the older cple there pix by e-mail, for some reason they never arrived so the older couple said they'd send theirs first which they did, the younger cple nearly had heart attacks when they opened them and it was her Mum and Dad

Its obviously in the Genes, K&T xx xx

"can't remember if i read it on here or somebody told me..a couple went to a club in cambs and their daughter was working behind the bar

We were told by swinging friends at a club one night, that they knew a young swinging couple who liked to play with older couples who had told them that they had got chatting in a chatroom and on MSN to an older couple once who lived fairly local to them who they found really Sexxxy, after a while all 4 agreed they wanted to meet so the young cple sent the older cple there pix by e-mail, for some reason they never arrived so the older couple said they'd send theirs first which they did, the younger cple nearly had heart attacks when they opened them and it was her Mum and Dad

Its obviously in the Genes, K&T xx xx"

see thats a classic example of why you should never meet anyone young enough to be your kids lmao

not actually got as far as arranged. but i saw a guy on cam once and him me... i used to be his boss. also another guy ahd been chatting to him and we went on cam and he was a friend of hubby's opssss lol xxxx

"An ex of mine was a teacher...

When we turned up to a friend's party one night the first person she saw was the mother of the most problematic kid in her class, wearing nothing but stockings and heels.

We didn't stay long."

haha Class

» Add a new message to this topic