FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How to pull a couple - A Guide For Single Guys

How to pull a couple - A Guide For Single Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atfree OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

We're a couple looking for guys - we like single guys, we think they are fun. A isn't bi and M doesn't fuck other women (odd, I know - happy to play tho), so single guys suit us great But, they need help, the poor little lambs, so here's our guide:

1) READ THE PROFILE - if it states "no pic no chat", guess what will happen if you don't send a pic?

2) Be confident and imaginative. Even if this is your first time, try not to come across as being suspicious or untrustworthy - why would we waste our valuable playing time if we think you'll disappear? If it's not your first time, you know what you find hot, so share it with us - we might like it too, or dream up a fantasy we can share. The imagination is a very sexy organ.

3) SMILE Face/cock/body pics are great, but show us one with a smile - moody can so easily look like psychotic

4) Be patient - we got a lot of messages, and try to answer most of them, but when we're fixing up a date we'll often have 5 or more guys wanting to meet us, which means at least 4 (unless we're greedy) will be disappointed. This doesn't mean we hate you, or think you're a timewaster, or are timewasters ourselves, it just means we can't meet everyone. So don't be rude to us, 'cos we might get back to you next time we're playing.

5) Be honest. If we turn up and find your pic is a decade out of date (a decade you spent eating), we'll just politely make an excuse and leave. If you don't like slim, or curvaceous, or MMF or whatever, don't say you do just to get us in the sack. We'll all end up disappoined.

6) Be open-minded - this is the cure for (5) - how do you know you don't like slim or curvaceous if MMF - have you really given it your best shot?

7) Arrogance is a turn off. Telling us how hot you are without the confidence to show your face sets off our bullshit detector really easily.

Anyone got any other tips for those poor single guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great advice guys...Us single guys need all the help we can get!

Great pics by the way! Hope you're both having fun!

you're right,arrogance is a turn off

which is why if i were a 'poor' single guy as you so pithily put it,i would give your profile a wide wide swerve

just my opinion of course

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"you're right,arrogance is a turn off

which is why if i were a 'poor' single guy as you so pithily put it,i would give your profile a wide wide swerve

just my opinion of course"

I couldn't have put it better myself, condecending to say the least.

London

Wow - didn't mean to offend anyone.

We just end up in some long message threads and thought we'd share what works for us and what doesn't.

Would you really prefer an arrogant, psychotic looking photo and a message saying "I'd like to fuck you" over some imagination and a smile? Reading your profile I don't think you would.

So in the spirit of being nice, why not post your own suggestions rather than be rude about ours?

"you're right,arrogance is a turn off

just my opinion of course"

Oh I don't know: I'm sure some single men don't mind being condescended to and will ingratiate themselves if there's a chance of a shag!

Of course, strange as it may seem: I could be wrong!

By *WLondonMixMan  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

Nice advice and pretty straight forward. How ever am pleasantly surprised your willing to brake gents into mmf. Have been to few partys and noticed at least one, if not two find it hard in other males company or even if they simply brush against another gent. It is hard enough for couples to find the genuine non-time wasters but was wondering what makes the risk of the playmate 'flopping' when engaging in something not familiar or in there comfort zone.

From my point of view it could be the pleasure of introducing someone to new experiences and the whole surprise factor, was just wandering what it would be in your case's?

Another piece of advice for single gents-

Potential playmates are not prey for hunting or just toys, treat them with the upmost respect(and charm) unless requested otherwise and from personal experience it can get you a long way.

I hate it when i read these so called guides for single guys...

Most of the guys on here dont need telling how to send an email,to read a profile first ect,,yes there are the small minority who do try their luck..

OP,why dont you just delete the emails and block the guys who send you emails without pics and whatever else you dont like?

"Wow - didn't mean to offend anyone.

We just end up in some long message threads and thought we'd share what works for us and what doesn't.

Would you really prefer an arrogant, psychotic looking photo and a message saying "I'd like to fuck you" over some imagination and a smile? Reading your profile I don't think you would.

So in the spirit of being nice, why not post your own suggestions rather than be rude about ours?"

Why dont you delete and block like the rest of us?

London

That's a good point, why don't we just delete & block them. I suppose it's because we try to find out if the guy sounds like fun. We get a lot of witty, entertaining messages which we love, but some that are not so good. Rather than just delete them, we may ask something like "not much information on your profile, can you tell us a bit about yourself and what you're interested in", or something like that....and it often works and we start a good conversation.

London

Oddly, we don't get blocked very often. Maybe it's because we try to avoid sending one-liners and read profiles...that's all we were suggesting some guys do.

And a lot of single guys DO find it hard - many complain on their profiles how they never get replies.

Well if it works for you...But dont think single guys on here need telling how to conduct themselves and if they do need telling then the guys who do make an effort with their profile and emails are going to stand out.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

I suspect I am very bad at sending emails, i.e. very few ever get sent, as always find some reason why I don't think a couple or lady will be a good match, so do not send it.

Also while chatty on forums and in real life, the coldness of a 'sales' email means I clam up and probably follow the usual cliched patterns.

Was nice to see a couple out there saying they are looking for single guys.

hmm. if you use the browse facility and look for those who are looking for single guys,guess what? yeah. you'll find us allthere x but then you need to send a mail.

East Grinstead

Oddly I do that on my searches, and invariably find a line of text about not looking for single guys, but they've not blocked us or changed profile accordingly.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Anyone got any other tips for those poor single guys?"

Yup, don't listen to advice given in a forum and be yourself, especially when you are thought of as "poor little lambs"

The above advice (my own that is) has worked well for me up to now and will do again and again!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

So in the spirit of being nice, why not post your own suggestions rather than be rude about ours?"

okay... time, patience, common sense....

that is all the advice anyone is getting out of me... and to be honest if people can't work it out from there then should they be here in the 1st place...

I am a great believer in that these guides do more harm than good for a few reasons.....

you just gave timewasters a template... well done by the way...

how do you now tell between those who "get it" and those who don't? you don't so in fact you just made it harder for couples....

you also just made it harder for those who do "get it" to stand out..... so you made it harder for single genuine guys....

thanking you in advance by the way.....

it may have been done with good intentions.... but in the bigger scheme you made it easier for those who want to get as much out without putting effort in.....

East Grinstead

The oddest thing is that since divorce the best times have been when I've made the least effort.

Right place, right time seems to be the key.

Sit back and let them find you. Couples are looking for fun just as much as the singletons. Without the single guys alot of profiles on here would dry up so to speak and give a hell of people nothing to do on here. Just think of 'life' on here as one big one liner lol. Have fun M.

"We're a couple looking for guys - we like single guys, we think they are fun. A isn't bi and M doesn't fuck other women (odd, I know - happy to play tho), so single guys suit us great But, they need help, the poor little lambs, so here's our guide:

1) READ THE PROFILE - if it states "no pic no chat", guess what will happen if you don't send a pic?

2) Be confident and imaginative. Even if this is your first time, try not to come across as being suspicious or untrustworthy - why would we waste our valuable playing time if we think you'll disappear? If it's not your first time, you know what you find hot, so share it with us - we might like it too, or dream up a fantasy we can share. The imagination is a very sexy organ.

3) SMILE Face/cock/body pics are great, but show us one with a smile - moody can so easily look like psychotic

4) Be patient - we got a lot of messages, and try to answer most of them, but when we're fixing up a date we'll often have 5 or more guys wanting to meet us, which means at least 4 (unless we're greedy) will be disappointed. This doesn't mean we hate you, or think you're a timewaster, or are timewasters ourselves, it just means we can't meet everyone. So don't be rude to us, 'cos we might get back to you next time we're playing.

5) Be honest. If we turn up and find your pic is a decade out of date (a decade you spent eating), we'll just politely make an excuse and leave. If you don't like slim, or curvaceous, or MMF or whatever, don't say you do just to get us in the sack. We'll all end up disappoined.

6) Be open-minded - this is the cure for (5) - how do you know you don't like slim or curvaceous if MMF - have you really given it your best shot?

7) Arrogance is a turn off. Telling us how hot you are without the confidence to show your face sets off our bullshit detector really easily.

Anyone got any other tips for those poor single guys?"

Excellent advice!!!

Sit back and let them find you. Couples are looking for fun just as much as the singletons. Without the single guys alot of profiles on here would dry up so to speak and give a hell of people nothing to do on here. Just think of 'life' on here as one big one liner lol. Have fun M.

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"We're a couple looking for guys - we like single guys, we think they are fun. A isn't bi and M doesn't fuck other women (odd, I know - happy to play tho), so single guys suit us great But, they need help, the poor little lambs, so here's our guide:

Anyone got any other tips for those poor single guys?"

nice one guys but my tip is just sell your self on your profile that is

I seem to remember this has been done before and really is only going to work, if single guys come and read it, most dont as i guess they are No 7

you are alway's going to get people on here who don't like what you have to say,

My advice just ignore them but take a note of who they are !!!! as it's normally the same one's all the time.

enjoy....

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

So in the spirit of being nice, why not post your own suggestions rather than be rude about ours?

you are alway's going to get people on here who don't like what you have to say,

My advice just ignore them but take a note of who they are !!!! as it's normally the same one's all the time.

enjoy....

"

You really can't see just how ironic what you have said really is!

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

very nicely put _atfree, so many guys should read and take note as many miss out due to ignorance and lack of imagination.

Can we just add a little something else that has cropped up for us a few times.

while we have a number of black guys as m8's we dont play with them and they are cool with that, but as soon as we get a message from a black guy and we explain that too them nicely we are classed as racist. Not all black guys, but a few and as its our choice we must also be ageist n sizeist too, not to mention homophobic as we are both straight

i am no way implying that you are but part of that seemed to read

"we're not racist,look, we have black friends"

In our case it's very simply, you only have to meet two criteria,

Firstly, Kate has got to fancy you enough to want to play with you.

Secondly, you have to get on with me, because if I don't like you, there is no way that you are going near my wife.

"i am no way implying that you are but part of that seemed to read

"we're not racist,look, we have black friends"

"

That's how I read it too!

benidorm

we seem to be missing the point of a couple of you posters, we do have black friends, in fact we have friends of many nationalities but we only choose to play with white guys or white couples, our choice and the fem has many friends who are gay but we dont play with gay bi or bi curious guys so that makes us what?

we all play with who we are comfortable with and we certainly are not classed as racist by our multi cultural circle of friends so why should anyone who dont even know us have the right to suggest we are ?????

so sad people cant get enough pleasure from thier own lives without having to moan about others.

"In our case it's very simply, you only have to meet two criteria,

Secondly, you have to get on with me, because if I don't like you, there is no way that you are going near my wife.

"

Ah thats a lovely thing to say, me thinks you are a true romantic behind that huge moustache

Ah thats a lovely thing to say, me thinks you are a true romantic behind that huge moustache "

"we seem to be missing the point of a couple of you posters, we do have black friends, in fact we have friends of many nationalities but we only choose to play with white guys or white couples, our choice and the fem has many friends who are gay but we dont play with gay bi or bi curious guys so that makes us what?

we all play with who we are comfortable with and we certainly are not classed as racist by our multi cultural circle of friends so why should anyone who dont even know us have the right to suggest we are ?????

so sad people cant get enough pleasure from thier own lives without having to moan about others."

firstly i never implied that you were racist,in fact i stated that i positively wasn't saying that but it seems to have touched a nerve

I don't eat pork....from that statement would you make a leap and assume that i don't like pigs? no of course not,you wouldn't wonder if i was jewish either.

mainly because it's not relevant.

just because B follows A it doesn't mean A is the cause of B

if a profile says 'we're not looking for .....' most of us don't wonder why. it's your preference,your choice and people move on.as do we.

your original posts alludes to the fact that you don't meet black men or people you consider fat. again, that is your choice and your right.

Now this might seem out of leftfield but why don't you make a reference to this on your profile. Then maybe you won't get mails from those you find undesirable,you won't have to reject them which maybe means you won't get mails calling you names.

Have you never received any abusive mails from white people after you have turned them down? If not lucky you,god knows we have. if you have then you should have said

benidorm

Good point think we will have to change our profile to say no blacks, asians, chinese, fat people, old people, young people, bi sexual, lesbians, gays or bi curious............ are we being too picky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT RACIST, AGEIST OR SIZEIST

benidorm

Good point think we will have to change our profile to say no blacks, asians, chinese, fat people, old people, young people, bi sexual, lesbians, gays or bi curious............ are we being too picky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT RACIST, AGEIST OR SIZEIST OR SEXIST

Ah thats a lovely thing to say, me thinks you are a true romantic behind that huge moustache

"

Now that one is gorgous, you make a lovely couple

"Good point think we will have to change our profile to say no blacks, asians, chinese, fat people, old people, young people, bi sexual, lesbians, gays or bi curious............ are we being too picky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT RACIST, AGEIST OR SIZEIST OR SEXIST"

Picky? not at all... Now grab your coats, you've pulled

"

spot on!

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Great topic, well put by the OP

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

Point 4 of the OP is very true.

darn you already beet me to it.... i was making a book on this, currently on page 110 so far just full of cock shots

"Oh I don't know: I'm sure some single men don't mind being condescended to and will ingratiate themselves if there's a chance of a shag!

Of course, strange as it may seem: I could be wrong! "

Spot on.

You can condescend to me all you like if I'm gonna be getting some.

By *et_me_take_controlMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Get in the chat rooms and talk to couples. A quick convrsation in the chatroom can reveal so much more than weeks of ping-pong email mesages. Easier to show a sense of humour in there too.

That works for me anyway

"Sit back and let them find you. Couples are looking for fun just as much as the singletons. Without the single guys alot of profiles on here would dry up so to speak and give a hell of people nothing to do on here. Just think of 'life' on here as one big one liner lol. Have fun M."

Easy for you to say with your rock hard abs and big pecks.

I haven't had an email in months.

I wouldn't mind but I'm fucking fantastic in the sack.

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

I'd certainly agree with these two points.

Probably 9 out of 10 messages from new single guys reveal that they've not bothered to read our profile, even though there's a special section for them.

And when looking at a guy's profile for the first time, it's smiling eyes that I look for. I don't find cock shots at all interesting.

Janet

"

3) SMILE Face/cock/body pics are great, but show us one with a smile"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

as i said before... it may have been done with best intentions but i think that these things do more harm than good...

at least at the moment you can tell the good people from the bad people right....

so if the bad people who will always be bad take up that advice, how do you now tell the good from the bad....

so for couples you made it harder because you can't tell people apart... cool... more timewasters for couples, more complaints, ect ect ect

you also made it harder for the "good" people... because you made it harder for them to stand out.... and they get little or no meets now... so while couples complain about the times wasters, the good people who were getting meets before are not longer getting meets now......

I think these type of things are a charter for people to basically have generic profiles saying all the right things without having to put any effort into thinking why they are here in the first place......

most of it is about common sense to begin with, and to be honest if they have to ask, that tells me they haven't thought about it, or have gone and done some reading, or done there due diligence before wondering in..... harsh but true....

those who "get it" are out there, and will have an absolute blast, so concentrate on those rather than spoonfeeding idea's to those who don't.....

I must confess to also finding this thread a bit condescending and it's not just the 'they need help, the poor little lambs' part.

I find it hard to accept that the overwhelming majority of people on here don't have the ability or common sense to read a profile, it's much more likely that some simply choose not to. Likewise writing an email, some will make an effort, some will choose not to (probably because they've chosen to just play the numbers game).

How does giving someone a 'template' of how to message you change this? If they are interested enough in your profile they will make the required effort, if the profile doesn't interest them enough, they won't!

I don't understand your motive here, is it to increase the number of messages? You state that you already turn down 4 for each meet, would you prefer that to be 8 or 12? As you say, you can't meet them all.

I'm probably missing something here.

must admit, id say 90% of the messages we receive from single guys is fine, not forward or crude, its in the rooms you need to watch out, clearly there are more single guys than couples on here, it takes THEM longer to find a meet than it does couples i reckon.... but again everyone states what they are looking for in their profile...so if it is read then people should not be getting miss matched messages??

Good luck everyone

great thead but can i add my twopennysworth ? commonsense isn,t very common

» Add a new message to this topic