FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > wanting to.....but nerves!

wanting to.....but nerves!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, im a single 20yr old fem. I really want to start going to clubs but am pretty nervous......can any single fems reasure me that the first time will be less nerve-racking than im thinking (idea of walking in alone and not knowing anyone and not knowing what goes on scares me) im in the lincolnshire area. any fems wana join me and make my first time happy.....???

cheers

ali x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why not see if your free sunday 5th of december. There is a fabswingers party in chameleons near birmingham that day/night. Lots of forum people there and everyone would make you really welcome

By *emjoCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Reputable clubs are much safer than parties or private meets so you shouldn't be as nervous at a club. Just don't go in a dark room.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could you contact someone on your friends list who you know/trust and invite them along with you??

Have fun

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

A social meet would be a good idea first, most people here appear to have their heads screwed on the right way.

The nerves are natural, and may be a mixture of worry and anticipation of what may happen that you actually enjoy.

I know guys are often like bees around a bowl of sugar water, but at organised meets there will alwaya be people keeping an eye out for others. And the rule of no means no applies all the time.

"Hey, im a single 20yr old fem. I really want to start going to clubs but am pretty nervous......can any single fems reasure me that the first time will be less nerve-racking than im thinking (idea of walking in alone and not knowing anyone and not knowing what goes on scares me) im in the lincolnshire area. any fems wana join me and make my first time happy.....???

cheers

ali x "

It depends what kind of a person you are, i go alone but i have been using clubs for years and i have no problem telling pushy men to piss off lol you may not have that confidance at first so id suggest going with someone till you find your feet

East Grinstead

Its not just pushy guys, there are pushy women out there too

ive yet to see a guy in a swingers club, with his arm twisted up his back being made to play by a woman!!!

"Hey, im a single 20yr old fem. I really want to start going to clubs but am pretty nervous......can any single fems reasure me that the first time will be less nerve-racking than im thinking (idea of walking in alone and not knowing anyone and not knowing what goes on scares me) im in the lincolnshire area. any fems wana join me and make my first time happy.....???

cheers

ali x

It depends what kind of a person you are, i go alone but i have been using clubs for years and i have no problem telling pushy men to piss off lol you may not have that confidance at first so id suggest going with someone till you find your feet "

I would suggest going with NaughtyNympho if she was willing, she would show you all the upsides and downsides and make you feel instantly comfortable with some laughs along the way and not expect you to do anything you were not comfortable with or bother you but simply be there for you.

Sorry Nymph for dropping you in it but well it's true

Other single fems on here would be just as safe/good to go with.

East Grinstead

Oh the pushy women side was referring more to the bi side of the game, have seen that aspect in gay clubs

Had a spell as a dyke hag

"ive yet to see a guy in a swingers club, with his arm twisted up his back being made to play by a woman!!!"

there are some pushy women in there ive come across a few who think that because they are female the no means no rule dont apply to them, ive had to tell a few to bugger off in my time lol

cheers

ali x

It depends what kind of a person you are, i go alone but i have been using clubs for years and i have no problem telling pushy men to piss off lol you may not have that confidance at first so id suggest going with someone till you find your feet

I would suggest going with NaughtyNympho if she was willing, she would show you all the upsides and downsides and make you feel instantly comfortable with some laughs along the way and not expect you to do anything you were not comfortable with or bother you but simply be there for you.

Other single fems on here would be just as safe/good to go with."

but id look like a dirty old perv walking round with a 20 year old lol

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"but id look like a dirty old perv walking round with a 20 year old lol "
You look like twins!

"ive yet to see a guy in a swingers club, with his arm twisted up his back being made to play by a woman!!!"

I have known gents being dragged away to play!

As already mentioned above by Diamondsmiles, a number of us from the forums, including myself, will be at the Xmas social at Chams on Sun 05 Dec 10.

Why not join us and we'll look after you and show you the ropes!

By *emjoCouple  over a year ago

Reading

We met a young single girl last night in a club. To settle her nerves she had so much to drink she fell asleep and didn't wake for the entire evening. Owner was great and stopped anyone going in the room where she was sleeping. Could have very dodgy.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

cheers

ali x

Other single fems on here would be just as safe/good to go with.

but id look like a dirty old perv walking round with a 20 year old lol "

Oh i dont think you would

x

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"We met a young single girl last night in a club. To settle her nerves she had so much to drink she fell asleep and didn't wake for the entire evening. Owner was great and stopped anyone going in the room where she was sleeping. Could have very dodgy."

that sounds scary!

sure she wont do that again in a hurry

xAx

"We met a young single girl last night in a club. To settle her nerves she had so much to drink she fell asleep and didn't wake for the entire evening. Owner was great and stopped anyone going in the room where she was sleeping. Could have very dodgy.

that sounds scary!

sure she wont do that again in a hurry

xAx"

sounds like a waste of a good play room to me lol

Good luck to the op and I hope you enjoy your night.

Playing devils advocate....there was a young guy asking the same question not so long back and he got soooo much abuse about his age and how he should be in nighclubs picking up girls his own age and not swinging clubs and how folk didnt want to be surrounded by people the same age as their own children

double standards perhaps??

I for one believe each to their own and if their old enough...why the hell not!

live and learn

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I have seen plenty trying to drag a guy into a room.... and not taking 'no' for an answer.

I once watched two right lardy beefcake *cough* females drag a poor young guy into a room. He had the look of a rabbit in the headlights whilst struggling to explain "no thanks"... the poor sod stuttering his words whilst trying to be polite still ended up with one on his face and the other tugging his towel off.

Oh yeah people laughted as they watched... would they have thought it so funny if two guys did it to a woman?

Women complain about men with the attitude of "any hole is a goal"... yet there are plenty of women out here who think because a guy is in a club and she wants some, it's a done deal he'll be up for it.... and it usually ain't the most attractive of women who think like that... especially after downing some of the courage juice.

well i personally have never seen it, and i'm bi, and would never force anyone into playing with me...to me, clubs should be about relaxed meeting, and playing with no pressure, otherwise where is the enjoyment?

the club we go to liasons the womwn is the boss in there and no means no any 1 caught hassling woeman r shown the bloody door

First time at a club for us we were both nervous and we had each other. I would certainly go with someone if I were you or make sure you will meet up with someone you know there. If you explain to the owners of any decent club they will also do their best to introduce you to regulars and make you feel at home. Just have to remember that swingers are peeps with a lot in common and don't feel that because you chat you have to fuck em.

We would have gladly invited you along with us but you are a bit far.

» Add a new message to this topic