FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what hapens to a clubs review if..

what hapens to a clubs review if..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ansue35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

hi

What happens to a clubs reviews if someone points out that a review is the owner/ manager and they have written several reviews for their club, or is nothing done at all.

Plus what do you think about someone writting a review for their own club?.

I personally think that its wrong and should have the clubs reviews stopped ot taken away or what else !

Ian

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree wholeheartedly if the review is written in a way that implies it is just a normal customer writing the review.

The review should be removed and the fab member/owner warned for thier behaviour, reviews good or bad should be unbiased.

I have worked at Utopia and Chameleons but never written a review during my periods of employment

well,if they wrote a really bad review for their own club,i would definately give the place a miss

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ chatty

To the OP, I would report it and see what Admin say x

Surely nobody would be daft enough to do that.

They'd simply get someone to post the message on their behalf in return for free admission (or whatever).

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"well,if they wrote a really bad review for their own club,i would definately give the place a miss"

yorkshire

Hi

Taken Ruby advice and reported to admin,

TO the other posters thanks and yes i guess that he did not do that (LOL), get someone else to post a review

Ian

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Read my reviews, they tend to be brutally honest and comprehensive, also remember, when you read a review different people want different things from a club experience.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

If they are trying to pass themselves off as a customer, it should be reported, but it is only fair to allow them the right of reply.

By *onkris25Couple  over a year ago

derby

as owner of a club i have only ever put a review on to say i had taken over the club orto reply to totally malicious review without foundation a minority of these are from peoplewho are members of another club and justtry to call other clubs down each cllub is different idont call other clubs own in any way and am in facta member of afew so peepsplease only putgen reviews and omments of aclub

yorkshire

Hi

Yhanks for your views, seems to be onwers can reply, BUT SHOULD NOT ADD THEIR OWN REVIEW.

Ian

"hi

What happens to a clubs reviews if someone points out that a review is the owner/ manager and they have written several reviews for their club, or is nothing done at all.

Plus what do you think about someone writting a review for their own club?.

I personally think that its wrong and should have the clubs reviews stopped ot taken away or what else !

Ian"

I don't see anything wrong with them writing a review for their own club as long as it says so in the review and they don't try to hide the fact that they are the owners. People can then see their point of view as well as other peoples.

» Add a new message to this topic