FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what possible motive?

what possible motive?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok...I don't query what folk do with their profile...as it is theirs and I believe it's totally up to you what you have on it....this question is about motive....I'm not judging.

I've had three instances lately where I've met guys on here (not in a physical sense) and they have 'left the site'...2 claiming they're happy to know me and want to see what happens, the other said he had enough.

I'm in touch with these chaps via phone or email and there is potential to meet...possibly.

Now, in two of these cases, for certain, the chaps re-joined the site...immediately...one, I know because he tried to 'chat me up' (embarrassed and left site again) the other mentioned a conversation that was had in one of my threads...wasn't a comment I made so I know he had to read it to know this.

What I want to know is why someone would do that and deny it?

I don't care who folk meet on here, when they mentioned leaving I've told them that I wasn't...are they worried I might get put off by their countless other meets?

I understand it's nsa on here. I don't ask for commitment from anyone.

I'm sure some of you will question my motive, my only motive is curiosity.

Has it happened to you, have you done it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The two main reasons people delete accounts...

1 - They don't need the account anymore. Either they have had enough, realised it's not for them, found a 'nice' vanilla person... so on.

2 - They don't like leaving evidence of them being here. Lots of underlying reasons for that one also.

"The two main reasons people delete accounts...

1 - They don't need the account anymore. Either they have had enough, realised it's not for them, found a 'nice' vanilla person... so on.

2 - They don't like leaving evidence of them being here. Lots of underlying reasons for that one also."

it's not the deleting of the account...it's the deleting, opening a new one and then denynig they use the site that confuddles me.

i can hardly judge them given as i use the site myself!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

btw - you can read the forum without being a member.

The main thing is, if someone has to lie when you ask them a straight question.... they either lie all the time and can't help ot or they are hiding something.

You know who you really should be asking... if it's worth getting the answer that is.

"btw - you can read the forum without being a member.

The main thing is, if someone has to lie when you ask them a straight question.... they either lie all the time and can't help ot or they are hiding something.

You know who you really should be asking... if it's worth getting the answer that is."

...my question is asked at others and whether they've done it or experienced it.

I can ask my own questions and have too.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

because they are fools.

» Add a new message to this topic