FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > peeping tom

peeping tom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowcouple07 OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

hi noticed this morning the guy across the road was hidden behide something in his bedroom watchin me with binoculars when a was getting ready to go out, should a play up to it more or just close the curtains lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol binoculars, he must be an amateur.

Not too long ago I used an old cctv surveilance camera to watch the woman over the road. It had remote zoom, focus, pan/tilt - bloody fantastic.

Only 1 downfall though, it was a monochrome tube camera and in low light you did get a lot of lens flare from the street lights

A lot of people are voyeurs and there is nothing wrong with that IMHO!

It depends if you are an exhibitionist or not I guess, whether to perform for him or not!

glasgow

lol your did mean business, am guessing you had a good show for a few years lol

"hi noticed this morning the guy across the road was hidden behide something in his bedroom watchin me with binoculars when a was getting ready to go out, should a play up to it more or just close the curtains lol"

If this post is from Kitty, play up to it and give him a treat.

If it's from Marc, go over and give him a shiner! R

XX

play up more for a few days so he gets regular.

put the air rifle under the window.

close the curtains slightly making it your about to show something naughty to him.

pick up the rifle and BANG!

i was masturbating once when i looked up and noticed a woman watching me through the window. she looked me in the eye and slowly said 'get the fuck out of my garden'

I would play up to him but it really depends on whether you enjoyed being watched or not.

glasgow

its from kitty lol, the gun thing sounds good to me but am interested in watching him being caught from his wife, might need to go in the bedroom from the towel round me just before she gets home from work to see what he does lol

hes a pervert..nothing less

glasgow

yeah but a harmless one lol

Shaz would deffo play up to it, Nothing wrong with it, just a bit of harmless fun.

Tony

"hes a pervert..nothing less"

Aren't we all? R

XX

I had a neighbour perv me when I was 17 and living on my own for the first time.

I didnt know he was perving until I went away for xmas and received a call to say my flat had been broken into.

I got home to find all my underwear had been stolen, the intruder had wanked all over my mirrors and bedding and had left pictures of me in the flat on my bed.

be careful with the games you play with strangers

glasgow

that is a shocker, as long as its just wanking and spying over me thats fine and a might even order a sex toy and have it sent there by mistake haha

"that is a shocker, as long as its just wanking and spying over me thats fine and a might even order a sex toy and have it sent there by mistake haha "

i think it's fine as a fantasy with someone you know, but if it reaches a stage where he believes you are performing for him...he may wish to take it further.

I would exercise caution unless you know the mental capacity of this chap...he is already invading your privacy by doing this so he obviously has no care for your rights.

"..............

I would exercise caution unless you know the mental capacity of this chap...he is already invading your privacy by doing this so he obviously has no care for your rights."

Interesting use of 'rights' in this context.

As far as I can tell from the OP this guy has done nothing more than use a bit of outdated technology to get a better view of something that was already, albeit inadvertantly, on display.

"..............

I would exercise caution unless you know the mental capacity of this chap...he is already invading your privacy by doing this so he obviously has no care for your rights.

Interesting use of 'rights' in this context.

As far as I can tell from the OP this guy has done nothing more than use a bit of outdated technology to get a better view of something that was already, albeit inadvertantly, on display.

"

Voyeurism

(1)A person commits an offence if—

(a)for the purpose of obtaining sexual gratification, he observes another person doing a private act, and

(b)he knows that the other person does not consent to being observed for his sexual gratification.

it is an offence

"I had a neighbour perv me when I was 17 and living on my own for the first time.

I didnt know he was perving until I went away for xmas and received a call to say my flat had been broken into.

I got home to find all my underwear had been stolen, the intruder had wanked all over my mirrors and bedding and had left pictures of me in the flat on my bed.

be careful with the games you play with strangers"

So in effect he killed the goose that laid the golden egg.

What a tosser, I guess they cought him or you wouldn't know who it was. R

XX

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

pretend to pick something up in front of his window showing more than he bargained for.

look between ur legs and give him a care bear stare.lol

"I had a neighbour perv me when I was 17 and living on my own for the first time.

be careful with the games you play with strangers

So in effect he killed the goose that laid the golden egg.

What a tosser, I guess they cought him or you wouldn't know who it was. R

XX"

nope, they knew who he was due to the fact that when questioned about the break in he said he was away and had no evidence to support it...that and the fact they never gave him a time frame.

for a few months things 'moved about' in my flat....it was obvious as well, a chair would be placed on my bed etc. one night a brick was put through my window and I moved away shortly after.

the police though, were excellent all the way through and on that night had vans out in force within minutes of my call. I had reported every incident so they knew what was going on.

The interpretation goes on to explain

"(1) For the purposes of section 67, a person is doing a private act if the person is in a place which, in the circumstances, would reasonably be expected to provide privacy, and—

(a) the person’s genitals, buttocks or breasts are exposed or covered only with underwear,

(b) the person is using a lavatory, or

(c) the person is doing a sexual act that is not of a kind ordinarily done in public.

(2) In section 67, “structure” includes a tent, vehicle or vessel or other temporary or movable structure."

Now, if the 'voyeur' had gone to lengths to facilitate his view of the 'sexual act' - that'd be one thing. If his view of the activity was due to no more than the object of his attentions had left the curtains open, that's another matter.

I regularly see my neighbour in her underwear. She doesn't close her curtains (I don't even know if she has curtains). Does that make me guilty?

Incidentally re "a sexual act that is not of a kind ordinarily done in public." Does anyone know a sexual act of a kind ordinarily done in public?

glasgow

good lord didnt thing it would get this serious lol, so when you where just spending time in your bedroom did you never think to yourseld a should close the curtains, it has never crossed my mind to do so as am in my own house and should be able to do what a wish and when, ps if marc had put the blind up right then maybe a would close it lol

"good lord didnt thing it would get this serious lol, so when you where just spending time in your bedroom did you never think to yourseld a should close the curtains, it has never crossed my mind to do so as am in my own house and should be able to do what a wish and when, ps if marc had put the blind up right then maybe a would close it lol"

Why might the fact you're in your 'own house' make a difference?

"The interpretation goes on to explain

"(1) For the purposes of section 67, a person is doing a private act if the person is in a place which, in the circumstances, would reasonably be expected to provide privacy, and—

(a) the person’s genitals, buttocks or breasts are exposed or covered only with underwear,

(c) the person is doing a sexual act that is not of a kind ordinarily done in public.

(2) In section 67, “structure” includes a tent, vehicle or vessel or other temporary or movable structure."

Now, if the 'voyeur' had gone to lengths to facilitate his view of the 'sexual act' - that'd be one thing. If his view of the activity was due to no more than the object of his attentions had left the curtains open, that's another matter.

I regularly see my neighbour in her underwear. She doesn't close her curtains (I don't even know if she has curtains). Does that make me guilty?

Incidentally re "a sexual act that is not of a kind ordinarily done in public." Does anyone know a sexual act of a kind ordinarily done in public?

"

it doesnt say they have to be committing a sexual act.

it says if they are undressed or only covered by underwear in a place where they would otherwise expect privacy.

like your neighbour.

but if you are gaining no sexual gratification from it i guess its not illegal

the stickler for the victim in this is proving the guilt...i assume they would have to prove that it was done for sexual gratification?

glasgow

you feel secure and safe and that you can blow dry and sort the hair and stuff like that in the bedroom, your not the guy from across the road are you ? lol

it says if they are undressed or only covered by underwear in a place where they would otherwise expect privacy.

like your neighbour.

the stickler for the victim in this is proving the guilt...i assume they would have to prove that it was done for sexual gratification?"

No, the 'sticker' is proving the intent. If I walk round a corner to be confronted with a couple fornicating in the sanctity of their 'own house' with the curtains and blinds open; am I guilty of voyeurism?

The answer, clearly, is no.

glasgow

your right it is for whoever has the luck to see a guess, so where in glasgow are you and ill spy on you lol

"

No, the 'sticker' is proving the intent. If I walk round a corner to be confronted with a couple fornicating in the sanctity of their 'own house' with the curtains and blinds open; am I guilty of voyeurism?

The answer, clearly, is no. "

well, the act says if the voyeur is proved to be doing it for his own sexual gratification....if you accidentally caught someone, its not a deliberate act!

The thing is....if a guy can see a naked woman at her window, he's a Peeping Tom.

If a woman can see a naked guy at his window, he's indecently exposing himself.

Double standards or what?

XXXX

"your right it is for whoever has the luck to see a guess, so where in glasgow are you and ill spy on you lol"

Funnily enough, being watched does little for me but I'm sufficiently aware there are people who really, really enjoy being watched which is why I offer the facility I do.

I'm also well aware there are couples whose need is for somewhere (anywhere?) to play and are who prepared to put up with a third party being present if that's what it takes. They seldom return.

I'm comfortable about that.

"The thing is....if a guy can see a naked woman at her window, he's a Peeping Tom.

If a woman can see a naked guy at his window, he's indecently exposing himself.

Double standards or what?

XXXX"

that's not true, there is a huge chasm between indecently exposing and voyeurism.

one wants to be watched, the other involves a victim being spied upon

in both instances there is a victim if the act is not invited

"your right it is for whoever has the luck to see a guess, so where in glasgow are you and ill spy on you lol

Funnily enough, being watched does little for me but I'm sufficiently aware there are people who really, really enjoy being watched which is why I offer the facility I do.

I'm also well aware there are couples whose need is for somewhere (anywhere?) to play and are who prepared to put up with a third party being present if that's what it takes. They seldom return.

I'm comfortable about that."

...and if you do it invited, then i approve...i think my first post said that as a fantasy it is fine....with someone you trust, it is fine...it's consensual..anything consensual is fine!

glasgow

yep you offer a service and these peeps no what there in for when there at yours lol, hope your not southside lol

"your right it is for whoever has the luck to see a guess, so where in glasgow are you and ill spy on you lol

I'm comfortable about that.

...and if you do it invited, then i approve...i think my first post said that as a fantasy it is fine....with someone you trust, it is fine...it's consensual..anything consensual is fine!"

I don't invite anyone. I've made the facility I offer known here and elsewhere. People respond and we discuss their needs and boundaries.

Some bottle out after the initial chat. Some get here and think better of it (it's possible I'm an ugly so and so). Some fail to trap having after many phone calls and much, supposed, enthusiasm.

Everything is consensual.

"yep you offer a service and these peeps no what there in for when there at yours lol, hope your not southside lol"

Dear Dog no. I avoid the Sou' Side like the plague.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

personally it would freak me out totally....i have voyeuristic tendencies but not in that case

glasgow

sorry, am sure your the perfect host, and maybe you will get lucky one day at my window or have folk join you lol x

"sorry, am sure your the perfect host, and maybe you will get lucky one day at my window or have folk join you lol x"

Hell will freeze over before I'm found at anyone's window.

glasgow

pk tav hope you find what your looking for

"pk tav hope you find what your looking for"

pk?

glasgow

that was meant as ok

"that was meant as ok"

Ah.

sounds to me like he noticed you at a dogging site and followed you home for a better look.

glasgow

the hummer was parked up that night lol

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

"No, the 'sticker' is proving the intent. If I walk round a corner to be confronted with a couple fornicating in the sanctity of their 'own house' with the curtains and blinds open; am I guilty of voyeurism?

The answer, clearly, is no"

If you turn around and run away disgusted they its no, if stimulated and find it arousing, and people tell you to f'off then an offence.

This law while needed to help progress cases like the other person mentions has lots of ramifications.

A little like BDSM/anal/choke play could be classed as extreme sex and if you have photos of it, could end up in jail.

I'm with Dances: I'd exercise caution when dealing with strangers.

This guy sounds like a right creep to me!

By *ax the gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

birmingham

its seems like its all good harmelss fun but be careful

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

like your neighbour.

the stickler for the victim in this is proving the guilt...i assume they would have to prove that it was done for sexual gratification?

The answer, clearly, is no. "

If you conceal yourself, as the OP says her neighbour had done, whilst looking through a window, I imagine that would show intent to commit an act of voyeurism, ie. you know that the person you are watching would alter their behaviour, or be offended, if they knew you were getting an eyeful. The use of binoculars makes a defence harder too.

If the OP's neighbour stands in his window, bold as brass, and stares at her getting ready, so long as he's not cracking one off, he could reasonably expect that it would be difficult to charge him with any offence, the burden of proof of his intent would be too great.

To the OP, you should just hold up a little sign asking him if he wants to go on the S.O.R., that ought to frighten him into watching something else.

The thing is with neighbours watching you, he isn't going to know when you are OK with it, and when you really aren't in any mood to give him a thrill. It's a dangerous game to tease any man, especially the kind of bloke who is stupid enough to watch people across the road from where he lives, people he may bump into every day of the week, IMHO.

glasgow

just a little update, he was watching again this morning, defo need to get a new blind fitted lol

[Removed by poster at 14/11/10 15:06:27]

"the intruder had wanked all over my mirrors and bedding "

Christ ! he must have had a full load on board

personally think he's a sad pevert !!!!

I remember years ago seeing a letter in a mag from an old dear.

She said she'd noticed on several occasions that when up in her loft, if she climbed up on a chair and then happened to be kneeling on a tall chest of drawers, she could look through the skylight and down into a neighbours bedroom and sometimes see him lying on the bed masturbating.

She said she was absolutely disgusted by his antics and was considering reporting him,lol.

Silly old sod......I'd have loved to see the coppers faces when she explained what she had to do to be able to see him. R

XX

» Add a new message to this topic