FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Voyeurism - In a true sense

Voyeurism - In a true sense

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does Voyeurism truly exist where a single guy (ducks for cover) is allowed to sit and watch with no interaction?

I accept that many singles would use this as a chance to get in a room and then chance his arm - But I am not talking about chancers.

I for one (and I am sure there are a few more bedsides) am what I class as a well behaved watcher. I can and will sit silently and watch, encourage or direct as previously agreed with the couple.

I just wondered what the forums view was on Voyeurism, to watch or be watched?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Voyeurism, is that not a strip club where you have a good chat, enjoy the view, have a drink and don't buy any dances?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This activity takes place at my local swingers club every weekend by the single fella's that never get a look in....poor buggers.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Better than being a pub with just smelly men around I guess

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"Does Voyeurism truly exist where a single guy (ducks for cover) is allowed to sit and watch with no interaction?

I accept that many singles would use this as a chance to get in a room and then chance his arm - But I am not talking about chancers.

I for one (and I am sure there are a few more bedsides) am what I class as a well behaved watcher. I can and will sit silently and watch, encourage or direct as previously agreed with the couple.

I just wondered what the forums view was on Voyeurism, to watch or be watched?

"

DO you mean "watch", or do you mean "watch and crack one off at the same time"?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

True voyeurism is where those being watched are unaware of the fact - the 'peeping Tom' Syndrome.

» Add a new message to this topic