FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > HD video/ stills

HD video/ stills

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone interested in having some professional photographs done, or even more ambitiously, Top quality Professional HD DVD or video? If so I may be able point you in the right direction.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone interested in having some professional photographs done, or even more ambitiously, Top quality Professional HD DVD or video? If so I may be able point you in the right direction."
..... Really your mobile number & or email address lol & I'm guess you don't want anything for this lol.

* creeps round grave yard *

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Best options in this area, dare I suggest might be:

1. Learn how to DIY it all. The normal slightly better than average digital camera produces very good quality (both video and stills) with reasonable lighting.

2. Pay a proper pro, so pro they will not care what you are doing, so long as not illegal.

3. Stumble across someone that others have used, and can recommend.

4. As a general rule, random guy offering services, will be looking for something in return.

"Anyone interested in having some professional photographs done, or even more ambitiously, Top quality Professional HD DVD or video? If so I may be able point you in the right direction."
Thing i never under stand when i see posts like this .... why no good pics of yourself to show us just how good. Just find it strange thats all . jo x

By *laggMan  over a year ago

gloucester

Chuckles. Good point

To be clear, I ust thought it worth mentioning.

it's not me offering the photography or HD vid services. I wouldn't know one end of a camera from the other, lol. Its someone i know who is a pro photographer, and said in passing that he would be up for filming some naughty movies and taking pics, when the subject came up. I have no idea how much he charges at this point, but if anyone is interested, i can willingly pass on your details or vice versa, so you can discuss . As long as i can attend, one of the sessions too, lol x

"To be clear, I ust thought it worth mentioning.

it's not me offering the photography or HD vid services. I wouldn't know one end of a camera from the other, lol. Its someone i know who is a pro photographer, and said in passing that he would be up for filming some naughty movies and taking pics, when the subject came up. I have no idea how much he charges at this point, but if anyone is interested, i can willingly pass on your details or vice versa, so you can discuss . As long as i can attend, one of the sessions too, lol x"

So,there has to be something in it for you then?

And you will be wanting copied of the pics taken too?

"Best options in this area, dare I suggest might be:

1. Learn how to DIY it all. The normal slightly better than average digital camera produces very good quality (both video and stills) with reasonable lighting.

2. Pay a proper pro, so pro they will not care what you are doing, so long as not illegal.

3. Stumble across someone that others have used, and can recommend.

4. As a general rule, random guy offering services, will be looking for something in return."

Seems you are right x

Why is everyone either so cynical or uptight? lol.

No there hasn't got to be anything in it for me. It's supposed to be humour.

I don't need to be perving at every photo shoot, unless you insist, lol.

I thought it was a good idea to mention it, because this person is a professional, but clearly it looks like there isn't any need, so no skin off my nose either way.

Honestly, you'd think on paper at least,that having sex makes people more relaxed,not uptight, lol

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

While it could be inferred you are acting as an in-betweener in your post, I think most will have read it as you are talking about yourself.

The original post does read a little like guy looking for a chance to get some fun...

"While it could be inferred you are acting as an in-betweener in your post, I think most will have read it as you are talking about yourself.

The original post does read a little like guy looking for a chance to get some fun..."

I agree, and OP you did say in another post you will happily pass on details "As long as i can attend, one of the sessions too, lol x"

So you do want there to be something in it for you too.

"While it could be inferred you are acting as an in-betweener in your post, I think most will have read it as you are talking about yourself.

The original post does read a little like guy looking for a chance to get some fun..."

My post clearly says that if you are interested I might be able to point you in the right direction! Not that I am the photographer, ha. I don't know how much plainer I could have made this..

Yes your post was clear: I didn't read it as you taking the pictures. I saw it as you being a voyeur who would want a piece of the action. Your subsequent post confirmed that when you added the proviso "as long as you can be at one of the sessions!"

"Yes your post was clear: I didn't read it as you taking the pictures. I saw it as you being a voyeur who would want a piece of the action. Your subsequent post confirmed that when you added the proviso "as long as you can be at one of the sessions!"

"

Hi, yes of course, like lots of people, i'll happily watch some naughty action, if i'm available , and the offer is there, much in the same say that I assume most people on here happily watch cams with people being naughty, but it's certainly not a pre requisite. And I'm not one of those people who go around wanking at the very thought,lol. x

By *corpio67Man  over a year ago

hillingdon

I'd love to do it for free and no "perks"

then I'd be able to ad it to My CV!!!.

already had a couple of requests, although still waiting, but ever hopefull.

offers on a postcard please!

"I'd love to do it for free and no "perks"

then I'd be able to ad it to My CV!!!.

already had a couple of requests, although still waiting, but ever hopefull.

offers on a postcard please!"

Best of luck to you.

» Add a new message to this topic