FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Profiles and time

Profiles and time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssexCpl69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Swaffham

why keep profiles in the system when in the search they have not logged in for more than a year.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I don't know, why?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would agree, like most systems if you have not logged in for a while then your account becomes disabled.

If you want to activate it again then you need to answer the security questions.

Personally I think if someone has not logged in for six months then their account should be automatically disabled.

"I would agree, like most systems if you have not logged in for a while then your account becomes disabled.

If you want to activate it again then you need to answer the security questions.

Personally I think if someone has not logged in for six months then their account should be automatically disabled."

Why??

People often take breaks from swinging,to have babies or illness or for whatever reason..

does it matter?

"I would agree, like most systems if you have not logged in for a while then your account becomes disabled.

Personally I think if someone has not logged in for six months then their account should be automatically disabled.

Why??

People often take breaks from swinging,to have babies or illness or for whatever reason..

"

Well surely disabling it would help them, it would be enabled again when they logged back in.

Although it tells you such info as to when people were last logged in when searching and most recently being first so is it really needed? All it would do its make the search results a bit smaller.

Disabled, enabled they still take up space on the servers. After a while they are not included in the search facility's so why worry? The only way you will come across some of them is when your noseying through someone's verifications or friends lists.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

If you dont want to look at profiles that haven't been logged in for any length of time, when you have used the search function, then stop scrolling down the list when you have reached your "time limit".

It isn't a necessity to look through the whole list, just your choice to do so!

» Add a new message to this topic