FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Take Me To A Club...

Take Me To A Club...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've never been to a swingers club, but would love to go, Im a bit scared to go on my own. In a ideal world i'd get picked up taken there showen around have lots and lots of fun then be dropped of home, so Its a long shot, but if anyones keen to let me tag along with them let me know xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bloody hell,your not asking for much are you lol

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

"I've never been to a swingers club, but would love to go, Im a bit scared to go on my own. In a ideal world i'd get picked up taken there showen around have lots and lots of fun then be dropped of home, so Its a long shot, but if anyones keen to let me tag along with them let me know xx"

can you let me have the 6 numbers for this weeks lotto instead please

Would you like that gift wrapped?

We all wanna go to swinging clubs mate, not sure this is the way to go about it

Do you want your mortgage paying too lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

grow up and just go - bloody hell - is this kindergarten or what - you;re on a swingers site - you have had meets - you need someone to take you - show you the ropes and take you home? The words - up and grow spring to mind. Z

Thanks guys, never knew I was so naive!

The pick up and drop off bit was due to the fact I dont drive and would save alot of hassle, never mind though I'll sort something out, thanks anyway x

Been trying to get a regular mate for clubs for over a year now. Im ok for them to come round to fuck one on one but to actually go somewhere then thats a different matter. This is why I no longer do meets at home.

lol, if you don't ask, you don't get

"lol, if you don't ask, you don't get "

haha thanks x

As I have already mentioned on more than one occassion, there are 2 organised events at Chams in Dec 10, and other more informal gatherings by various individuals.

One just need to have a dig around the Meetings and Events forum to find the information.

Just put the name down and join in the fun. It is really THAT simple!

As for providing transport, sorry, I am selfish. I do not like being tied down by others' needs and wants, unless they are my friends!

I am a member at chams and get there as and when I can will be going again 26th vicars and tarts weekend. Would love to do the parties but sundays not good for me with kids and school.

Perhaps it's the directness of the op (and the slight cheek of asking for the transport...but as someone said...don't ask...), but yesterday a young girl said she wanted to go to a club, but was nervous and people were recommending folk she could go with...what is it with the double standards?!

"Perhaps it's the directness of the op (and the slight cheek of asking for the transport...but as someone said...don't ask...), but yesterday a young girl said she wanted to go to a club, but was nervous and people were recommending folk she could go with...what is it with the double standards?!

Well said could'nt agree more.

"

As a single fem, ive had loads that have asked to go to chams. But...

They not willing to drive over here to pick me up..."I will meet you outside" is their answer.

Well fook that...

If they think they gonna get a cheaper way in...dump me and go off fooking all night...think again .

So if a guy seriously wants in....Get on the waiting list and do it right...

Join

IMHO, I believe it is more daunting for a single lady to go to a club on her own for the first time than a single gent.

Not double standard as such, it is the age-old chestnut of women being the weaker sex.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ive never had my visa card bill paid by anyone but me ......

"IMHO, I believe it is more daunting for a single lady to go to a club on her own for the first time than a single gent.

Not double standard as such, it is the age-old chestnut of women being the weaker sex.

"

surely we don't believe that?!

having met single men, I am quite assured they can be just as nervous...if not more so!

Not sure why it would be any different in a club...especially as single men do get the harder time on here; pretty sure they'd expect the same experience in a club.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Thanks guys, never knew I was so naive!

The pick up and drop off bit was due to the fact I dont drive and would save alot of hassle, never mind though I'll sort something out, thanks anyway x"

ahem.. the rest of us who go to clubs in the north east go in a little thing called "taxi's" I know it is a radical concept but they are wonderful things....

see.. what i don't get is the fact that people are big enough to come on a site like this.... but not big enough to go to a club by themselves, the rest of us have to walk thru those big doors by ourselves....

Personally I do not have time for whimpish people, regardless of gender.

Easy for me to go to clubs and socials alone as I am not exactly the shy retiring type!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I still don't like going in a club on my own, and probably wouldn't have gone the first time alone, so I sympathise with the OP in that respect.

Having said that...lifts??? You cheeky fecker!!!

Well....

Its hard for me to get a lift there let alone a single guy

"Well....

Its hard for me to get a lift there let alone a single guy "

Very very true peaches we should sort out a mini bus service.

Yerrrrrrrrrrr

"shagsareus"

sounds a bit prehistoric, thinking shagshuttle?

Lmao...

some of us are

Could be the "bucking fuzz" ....

"I've never been to a swingers club, but would love to go, Im a bit scared to go on my own. In a ideal world i'd get picked up taken there showen around have lots and lots of fun then be dropped of home, so Its a long shot, but if anyones keen to let me tag along with them let me know xx"

fuck me you want a taxi service too?

im a ssingle women and even i dont get what your asking for so you've got no chance bud lol

"As a single fem, ive had loads that have asked to go to chams. But...

They not willing to drive over here to pick me up..."I will meet you outside" is their answer.

Well fook that...

If they think they gonna get a cheaper way in...dump me and go off fooking all night...think again .

Join "

true thats what i usually get too

i only live about a mile away tho so its no hassle for me to get a taxi but men just wont make the effort, i find they just want to meet you outside the door then use you to get i, used you to get a shag then dump you back on the door step on the way out

thats why you will never see me in a club with a man i always go alone

so if women cant get what hes looking for i very much doubt a man will

Chams is the best club maybe you should come to the mixed party night fab has there. Most people travel hours to get there and stop over in hotels as at times dont get back untill 3 or 4 in morning after a night there ...... so look here uk forum tell you when partys are and make plans to travel can stay in my hotel room , lol xx jo

Take yourself can be free to do as you like then ...... as its like a candy shop at the clubs and you may get to take your pick and mix it up.

I think it's just as nerve wracking for single guys as single fems going for the first time on their own. Men can be harrassed as much as women at these things and in a way it's harder for the guy to just tell the harrasser to "do one" because if they do, they get slated. There seems to be an assumption that guys should be grateful if a woman offers them anything, no matter what she looks like and whether or not he fancies her. So I don't blame the original poster for wanting to go with someone, it's also cheaper! The lift thing is maybe being a bit cheeky lol but as someone else said, if you don't ask, you don't get

"I think it's just as nerve wracking for single guys as single fems going for the first time on their own. Men can be harrassed as much as women at these things and in a way it's harder for the guy to just tell the harrasser to "do one" because if they do, they get slated. There seems to be an assumption that guys should be grateful if a woman offers them anything, no matter what she looks like and whether or not he fancies her. So I don't blame the original poster for wanting to go with someone, it's also cheaper! The lift thing is maybe being a bit cheeky lol but as someone else said, if you don't ask, you don't get "

lol that just reminded me of a time in a club once

there was a guy sat in jacuzzi, really good looking youngish lad just sat minding his buisness and a oldish couple came in, she must have been pushing 60 easy and lets just say not in good shape, she went and sat next to this guy and started touching him, he moved away and she followed him and started touching him again, he moved a cpl times more and ended up saying no thanks to her and that she wasnt his type, fair comment he wasnt at all rude, next thing her hubby went and put a complaint in and ask he to be kicked out for saying no to his wife lol

i do actually think it can be harder for men, because as said about men are made to feel grateful for any attention where as its acceptable fo women to say no

but at the end of the day no means no

I included the guff about going to clubs on my own, and am not interested in going with any single gent as a couple so that he pays less entrance fee, and it is unlikely I would be interested in meeting or playing with him, as I hate cheapskates!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"As a single fem, ive had loads that have asked to go to chams. But...

Well fook that...

Join "

Pffft - they must be idiots. Whereabouts is "off with the fairies", just outta interest?

[Removed by poster at 18/11/10 16:55:48]

"I think it's just as nerve wracking for single guys as single fems going for the first time on their own. Men can be harrassed as much as women at these things and in a way it's harder for the guy to just tell the harrasser to "do one" because if they do, they get slated. There seems to be an assumption that guys should be grateful if a woman offers them anything, no matter what she looks like and whether or not he fancies her. So I don't blame the original poster for wanting to go with someone, it's also cheaper! The lift thing is maybe being a bit cheeky lol but as someone else said, if you don't ask, you don't get "

cheers, If I knew i'd bump into you at a club i'd be comfortable to go on my own x

» Add a new message to this topic