FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What a nice guy!!!

What a nice guy!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eizvoll OP   Woman  over a year ago

in my own little world :-)

So - when ya meeting him???

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

as tempting as he sounds, he's really not my type lol

"as tempting as he sounds, he's really not my type lol "

But how can you resist????

easily....I have the pics!!!!

O might try that approach

"easily....I have the pics!!!!"

But surely his demonstrated charm, wit and conversational skills outweigh any negatives??? lol

Is that what happens when you guarantee replies

"Is that what happens when you guarantee replies "

not usually....i do say in my profile that i will guaratee replies to those who have obviously read my profile to know the msg header. but there are stipulations too and unfortunately he not only asked for a meet straight away but sent cock pics, 2 of my pet peeves.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Pasting peoples mails isn't allowed on the forums, wether you name the person or not and why the first post was removed.

I am going to paste what Admin say below.

******We don't have an exhaustive list of do's and don'ts because it would be exhausting to produce!

We do rely on a wee bit of common sense. I'm pretty sure most of us on here would be upset if private mails we sent got posted on a public forum. That's why it's not ok (and usually results in a permanent forum ban).

Please try to remember that the forums are meant to be a bit of light hearted fun not a place to air dirty laundry

Admin x******

thats all well and good but is it ok that this guy felt the need to abuse me and ridicule my size and when reported still be allowed to use this site?

plus he practically told me to get off this site.....now what if he does the same to other people? Men already complain theres not enough single fems on here lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"thats all well and good but is it ok that this guy felt the need to abuse me and ridicule my size and when reported still be allowed to use this site?"

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

thanks

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yw xx

You should be allowed to name and shame,gets rid of the fakers and time wasters!!!

this wasn't about fakers and time-wasters....just guys who think they can go around abusing and ridiculing others.

funny enough I don't get why he sent me a msg asking for a meet in the first place if he is really that against large ladies lol