FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Face Pictures

Face Pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think I've maybe missed something... Why are some people against sending a face picture through the site, but will offer to either email or text one?

Please, how do you feel about face pics? What are your rules?

I just prefer to chat to a face, not a cock, not matter how delicious it looks nor a pair of juicy breasts.

At the end of the day I appreciate that it's like everything else; personal choice! I just can't understand why they draw the line where they do!

Help!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

I believe it's a privacy thing really. Not everyone wants friends/colleagues/families finding out about their private lives. I'm sure if you ask for a face pic they'll send one privately

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Help?.....what do you need help with?

If people are prepared to send a facial photo via an e mail how is that something you can't get your head around?

Maybe they don't show their face on here because they have more to lose than you?

By *randmrsfreakyCouple  over a year ago

alfreton near chesterfield

"Help?.....what do you need help with?

If people are prepared to send a facial photo via an e mail how is that something you can't get your head around?

Maybe they don't show their face on here because they have more to lose than you?"

I wont give email or phone number to someone i havnt met, it can leave you open to harrassment, if you get hassled on here you have the block button

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

im more than happy to have an in depth conversation with a delicous pair of juicy boobs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think I've maybe missed something... Why are some people against sending a face picture through the site, but will offer to either email or text one?

Please, how do you feel about face pics? What are your rules?

I just prefer to chat to a face, not a cock, not matter how delicious it looks nor a pair of juicy breasts.

At the end of the day I appreciate that it's like everything else; personal choice! I just can't understand why they draw the line where they do!

Help! "

weve been told by a couple weve met that the photos they had in private gallery were displayed in public , whether this was a mistake by the site or by themselves is not for us to say

Torquay

Maybe they don't show their face on here because they have more to lose than you?

I wont give email or phone number to someone i havnt met, it can leave you open to harrassment, if you get hassled on here you have the block button"

It doesn't take five minutes to open a special e mail address for swinging only...

I like to see who im messaging if there is no face pic or pics at all on profiles then i just move on

"I like to see who im messaging if there is no face pic or pics at all on profiles then i just move on"

Same here

its all down to personal choice,we have face pics in pvt gallery on here...and it is up to us who we decide who gets to see them, ie our choice of who to accept as friends etc...

we have no problem with people withholding face pics....we just won't meet them...our choice again

Think its down to the individuals involved, it their choice after all but they shouldn’t expect others to agree, we have various private face pictures of us both and haven’t scared anyone so far, we prefer the same in return, certainly wont give out our number or email address to anyone just to see what they look like.

not all ppl have their face pics on swing sites, but have them privately on their computer hence they can mail them to people xxxxx

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I can understand people having facial pics in their private pics and have no problem with it, but it bugs me when I get a message from someone with no pics on here, but who is happy to send them to me by text. I'm not keen on giving out my number to someone who I've not yet made a decision about meeting.

Torquay

"not all ppl have their face pics on swing sites, but have them privately on their computer hence they can mail them to people xxxxx "

Exactly.....it's never stopped me from getting plenty of meets doing it that way, and to me that's all that matters.

I wont give email or phone number to someone i havnt met, it can leave you open to harrassment, if you get hassled on here you have the block button

It doesn't take five minutes to open a special e mail address for swinging only..."

...I have one just for this site, but I still wouldn't give it out freely, i still consider it my personal account and, as someone else said, wouldn't want the hassle if it ended up not being right.

i don't move off fab until i'm comfy with someone.

Maybe they don't show their face on here because they have more to lose than you?"

Couldn't have put it better ..

what winds me up the most on this site other than timewasters!! are people who's profile say something like " NO pic NO reply" or must send face pic or you will be blocked and your message will be deleted!

yet when you check there profile out they havent even got 1 pic on there, let alone a face pic!! what is up with these people?? double standard's or what!!

99% of them just turn out to be timewaster or just picture collecters!!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

My face pic is in my private gallery because I'm ugly..... er, I mean it could be a career-limiting move if I were to display them publicly.

Swinging is a hobby but my job pays my mortgage and all my other bills, and permits me to partake in my hobbies. I won't willingly do anything to jeopardise my career, as it's taken me many years of hard work and a lot of sacrifices to get where I am.

Whilst I'm not ashamed of enjoying recreational sex, there are people where I work who would use this against me or to endanger my career prospects. It's a risk that I simply can't afford to take. Therefore, the facial pics stay private and are only shared with a small number of people.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"what winds me up the most on this site other than timewasters!! are people who's profile say something like " NO pic NO reply" or must send face pic or you will be blocked and your message will be deleted!

yet when you check there profile out they havent even got 1 pic on there, let alone a face pic!! what is up with these people?? double standard's or what!!

99% of them just turn out to be timewaster or just picture collecters!!

"

Hahaha - know exactly what you mean

"

we have no problem with people withholding face pics....we just won't meet them...our choice again "

Quite.

In fact not 5 minutes ago I was checking messages where we were offered the chance to meet a male very nice polite well constructed message until he wrote I wont show my face pics by any means until we meet but can send you a couple of cock pics.

So what started as a good message where something could possibly have developed went to nothing. But cant understand why he wont send a face pic.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

My face pics are in private.

My friend's list is small but each person in there I think is a friend therefore should be able to see how awesome I am.

This rule makes it easy and automatic for all my mates to see my mush if they really want to.

Easy peezy!

I guess if you make 20 friends a day it wouldn't work but hey I'm picky!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I always send face pics... tis rude not to send them

they are never of me....

but always baldie head and blue eyes so similar, they get the jist.

Forum Mod

"I always send face pics... tis rude not to send them

they are never of me....

but always baldie head and blue eyes so similar, they get the jist. "

Hahahahaha

Torquay

Funnily enough hidden in your humour is an important thing to remember....

Just because someone has a face pic on their profile....doesn't mean it is a photo of them!

Found this out when meeting a guy that was at least 15 years older than his profile stated....and looked nothing at all like the face photo he sent me.

Worth remembering that NOTHING is infallible as regards photos....

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"I always send face pics... tis rude not to send them

they are never of me....

but always baldie head and blue eyes so similar, they get the jist. "

PMSL

» Add a new message to this topic