FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > partner wanted....

partner wanted....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eestarr01 OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

thanks for reading....I'm looking for a reliable female partner to visit clubs up and down the country with me. As most clubs restrict Saturday nights to 'couples only' its not much fun being a single male at the weekend. The clubs I visit are Chameleons at Darlaston and Townhouse in Liverpool. Hopefully be visiting Infusion in Blackpool soon and AdFabs in London...any lady out there want to go 'On Tour'?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol you and nearly every male on here are looking for the same.

Good luck.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have to agree, there are loads of men wishing to find the same thing. Good luck in your search xx

"I have to agree, there are loads of men wishing to find the same thing. Good luck in your search xx"
..................i'm a single fem looking for the same ...be buggared if i can find anyone interested

"I have to agree, there are loads of men wishing to find the same thing. Good luck in your search xx..................i'm a single fem looking for the same ...be buggared if i can find anyone interested "

there ya go, someone is willing to give you one... or some

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

"I have to agree, there are loads of men wishing to find the same thing. Good luck in your search xx..................i'm a single fem looking for the same ...be buggared if i can find anyone interested

there ya go, someone is willing to give you one... or some "

.. and not too far apart either? Good luck guys... problem solved.

NEXT!

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Geestar and giveme sum should join together then they can seperate when inside LOL Good luck both

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"I have to agree, there are loads of men wishing to find the same thing. Good luck in your search xx..................i'm a single fem looking for the same ...be buggared if i can find anyone interested "

now you've done it! lol

Having just checked out the OP's profile and read about his obvious disapproval of people who are economical with the truth,,,, I've been left wondering after I couldn’t help but notice he is displaying his age as 95 yr old,

Oh silly me,,, what a fool I am!!!... That’ll just be one them there harmless white-lie's,,,,,

Shucks,,,,, there I go again,,, I know I shouldn’t assume things... so forgive me,.... Perhaps he is actually 95.... if so .... he’s looking well preserved,,,,

hmmmm

Same here wishful thinking lol.

birmingham

and you felt you needed to point that out because??? Is it really THAT important to YOU??? It says India on bus tyres but they dont go there!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"and you felt you needed to point that out because??? Is it really THAT important to YOU??? It says India on bus tyres but they dont go there!"

"Reply with quote" would have helped, but I think this still may have been a bit hatstand.

birmingham

"Having just checked out the OP's profile and read about his obvious disapproval of people who are economical with the truth,,,, I've been left wondering after I couldn’t help but notice he is displaying his age as 95 yr old,

Oh silly me,,, what a fool I am!!!... That’ll just be one them there harmless white-lie's,,,,,

Shucks,,,,, there I go again,,, I know I shouldn’t assume things... so forgive me,.... Perhaps he is actually 95.... if so .... he’s looking well preserved,,,,

hmmmm

"

and you felt you needed to point that out because??? Is it really THAT important to YOU??? It says India on bus tyres but they dont go there!

near kings lynn

I would never consider meeting/chatting with/being friends with someone that had on their profile an age that was very clearly untrue and then got narky when someone pointed it out especially if their profile mentions liars.

I would suggest the Op look at their profile and consider would people really want to meet me with misleading information.

Maybe work on your profile then consider looking for a swing partner.

"and you felt you needed to point that out because??? Is it really THAT important to YOU??? It says India on bus tyres but they dont go there!"

It says "laid back" and "fun loving" on your profile too.

Maybe it's been hacked and rewritten...

"and you felt you needed to point that out because??? Is it really THAT important to YOU??? It says India on bus tyres but they dont go there!

It says "laid back" and "fun loving" on your profile too.

Maybe it's been hacked and rewritten..."

lol, Sharpy, nice one

"Having just checked out the OP's profile and read about his obvious disapproval of people who are economical with the truth,,,, I've been left wondering after I couldn’t help but notice he is displaying his age as 95 yr old,

hmmmm

"

He's obviously aging well lol

birmingham

"I would never consider meeting/chatting with/being friends with someone that had on their profile an age that was very clearly untrue and then got narky when someone pointed it out especially if their profile mentions liars.

I would suggest the Op look at their profile and consider would people really want to meet me with misleading information.

Maybe work on your profile then consider looking for a swing partner."

well well well, isn't everyone on here just so perfect and never make mistakes??? I have just had a quick scan through a random cross section of profiles and found that a few people had made the same error! I was going to change it but I really dont feel like and dont see why I should bow to pressure from the 'perfect section' on fab!!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"thanks for reading....I'm looking for a reliable female partner to visit clubs up and down the country with me. As most clubs restrict Saturday nights to 'couples only' its not much fun being a single male at the weekend. The clubs I visit are Chameleons at Darlaston and Townhouse in Liverpool. Hopefully be visiting Infusion in Blackpool soon and AdFabs in London...any lady out there want to go 'On Tour'? "

Personally I think going about it this way is a bit arse about face.

It may be better to just meet people and see how you get on... with a longer term aim of going clubbing with them.

At the moment it kinda comes over as you wanting a door pass to get in on couples nights.

Can I just ask - I mean its probably me being odd but I just dont understand it.

When anyone puts up a new thread - why do people feel the need to go onto their profile and pick it to pieces, for absolutely no reason - why dont you just answer the questions posed?

So Id better answer the question posed then I guess - i am sure there are lots of ladies who would be glad to go to these clubs with you. Hopefully by posting this it might bring some your way. I love all the clubs you mentioned - im part of a couple though

ffs, isnt this a forum for chatting about swinging etc etc... not a lonely hearts page!

good luck matey, your gonna need it !!

Isnt the OP asking for a female swinger to accompany him to swinging clubs - and if so, isnt that about swinging - he isnt asking for a long term relationship - is he?

birmingham

"Can I just ask - I mean its probably me being odd but I just dont understand it.

When anyone puts up a new thread - why do people feel the need to go onto their profile and pick it to pieces, for absolutely no reason - why dont you just answer the questions posed?

So Id better answer the question posed then I guess - i am sure there are lots of ladies who would be glad to go to these clubs with you. Hopefully by posting this it might bring some your way. I love all the clubs you mentioned - im part of a couple though "

Thank you sooo much for bringing a bit of sense to all this! All I wanted was someone reliable to go to club with, I thought maybe to our mutual advantage, I'm quite new to all this but I'm quickly learning how ANAL some people on here are!!!

isnt this a forum for general chat... not personal posts looking for playmates / meets etc???

"thanks for reading....I'm looking for a reliable female partner to visit clubs up and down the country with me. As most clubs restrict Saturday nights to 'couples only' its not much fun being a single male at the weekend. The clubs I visit are Chameleons at Darlaston and Townhouse in Liverpool. Hopefully be visiting Infusion in Blackpool soon and AdFabs in London...any lady out there want to go 'On Tour'?

It may be better to just meet people and see how you get on... with a longer term aim of going clubbing with them.

At the moment it kinda comes over as you wanting a door pass to get in on couples nights.

"

I agree with Polo.

Really makes a girl feel wanted when you are used as access to Saturday nights in Clubs

hmmmm

and you felt you needed to point that out because??? Is it really THAT important to YOU??? It says India on bus tyres but they dont go there!"

they prob came from there tho

"isnt this a forum for general chat... not personal posts looking for playmates / meets etc???"

No its swinging chat and where does it say no one can post to see of a female will go to a club with the OP?

"isnt this a forum for general chat... not personal posts looking for playmates / meets etc???

No its swinging chat and where does it say no one can post to see of a female will go to a club with the OP?"

in the looking for a meet section possibly??

whatever, still dont rate his chances of success... so we'll let him off

I understand the unease at people having their profile pulled apart...but in the context of "I'm looking for women", OP surely WANT'S his profile looking at.

Which would happen a lot more in general if his comedy age selection didn't exclude him from searches (except for those run by people who include 95 year olds...).

So, if he's not willing to help himself....

"isnt this a forum for general chat... not personal posts looking for playmates / meets etc???

No its swinging chat and where does it say no one can post to see of a female will go to a club with the OP?

in the looking for a meet section possibly??

whatever, still dont rate his chances of success... so we'll let him off"

At the end of the day is what he is asking so bad?

All he's asked is there any fems who would like to go to clubs with him for couples nights so wouldnt just be benefiting him but whoever wanted to go with him.

If a female had asked the same her profile wouldnt have got pulled appart.

Before I take a guy to the club, I like to know we hit it off in the sack. Nothing worse than spending 6-8 hours at a club and finding out sexually you don't click.

I am aware some people like to go off and do their own thing... but if that's all a person wants. I see no point in going with them... I'll go on my own and then I only have my needs and desires to think about.

Also, spending 6-8 hours in someone's company... it's nice to get along out of the sack too... especially if you intend to go to a club on couples only nights. Otherwise you will look like a pair of spanners when you can't relax with eachother and hold a semi-coherent conversation with eachother.

Thus... I would think a little longer before making some of your replies in this thread. Whether you feel the comments are provoking or not... you are using this thread as another window for people to see who you are and what you are like as a person. I doubt you will attract much interest if people perceive your replies as those of a snappy snap grump-bag. It doesn’t matter how the provokers come across…. they are not asking women to spend a considerable amount of time travelling the country to have sex with them in swinging clubs.

But that's just my opinion.

"If a female had asked the same her profile wouldnt have got pulled appart."

But it would get more views....and if it was similar to this one, I'd like to think that something would be said, statistical advantage notwithstanding.

"If a female had asked the same her profile wouldnt have got pulled appart.

But it would get more views....and if it was similar to this one, I'd like to think that something would be said, statistical advantage notwithstanding."

A fem asked for a lift to a club in an earlier post i saw no one said anything,a guy asked the same thing a couple of days ago and he was slated for it,so i don't agree.

"If a female had asked the same her profile wouldnt have got pulled appart.

But it would get more views....and if it was similar to this one, I'd like to think that something would be said, statistical advantage notwithstanding.

A fem asked for a lift to a club in an earlier post i saw no one said anything,a guy asked the same thing a couple of days ago and he was slated for it,so i don't agree."

I remember - I was a guilty party in that respect too...

So - big decision, do I take the piss out of more women or less men?

"thanks for reading....I'm looking for a reliable female partner to visit clubs up and down the country with me. As most clubs restrict Saturday nights to 'couples only' its not much fun being a single male at the weekend. The clubs I visit are Chameleons at Darlaston and Townhouse in Liverpool. Hopefully be visiting Infusion in Blackpool soon and AdFabs in London...any lady out there want to go 'On Tour'?

I agree with Polo.

Really makes a girl feel wanted when you are used as access to Saturday nights in Clubs "

After polos subsequent comment, I looked at what I had Actually said, rather than what I meant to say so will try again!

I like to meet in clubs and Always meet before playing to vet my prospective playmates.

I haven't been to a club on a Saturday night, (no particular reason) but my playmates have never treated me as a cheap pass to get in as we are already friends and discuss play scenarios etc before we go, so we are sure that we are there for the right reasons, ie. mutual pleasure, rather than to get around the couples-only rules.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

have to be a bit careful on here.. he only askes a reasonable question and got torn to bits for making a mistake about his age... some of u got nothing better to do than pull people down ?.. tut tut xx

birmingham

Why is it when a woman asks for someone to go clubbing with everyone rallies round and tries to help out, but when a man asks the same thing you get the 'swinging elite' moralising over women being 'used as an entry ticket' and making sure you're sexually compatible etc???? I asked a few people before I put this notice on here if it was a good idea. I was told to give it a try as I'd got nothing to lose....who were they kidding??? All I wanted to know is was there a woman out there in the same boat as me who would like to go visiting new clubs up and down the country...thats all! I'm not looking to get married, I'm not looking for long term commitment and I'm not looking for a FB! All I wanted was a friend with a mutual interest in visiting new clubs and meeting new people...SIMPLE! If thats not you, fine, leave me alone, read someone elses thread and preach to someone who gives a damn!

Pardon me for trying to give you some fecking advice from a woman's perspective.

Good luck... because if your armpits stick like your attitude... you'll need a bucket full of it.

*stink*

Coventry

"Pardon me for trying to give you some fecking advice from a woman's perspective.

Good luck... because if your armpits stick like your attitude... you'll need a bucket full of it."

id hate my armpits to stick lol xx

birmingham

dont you just hate it when your armpits stick??? Wasn't looking for advice or opinions, thanks anyway

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"dont you just hate it when your armpits stick??? Wasn't looking for advice or opinions, thanks anyway"

But you did get some good advice as well but if you aren't willing to use it then that's entirely up to you, obviously. Z

birmingham

"dont you just hate it when your armpits stick??? Wasn't looking for advice or opinions, thanks anyway

But you did get some good advice as well but if you aren't willing to use it then that's entirely up to you, obviously. Z"

sorry, I wasn't being funny, but really...all I wanted to know was is there a woman out there in Fabland who fancies trying a few different clubs, just an adventure not a grand inquizition!

"dont you just hate it when your armpits stick??? Wasn't looking for advice or opinions, thanks anyway

But you did get some good advice as well but if you aren't willing to use it then that's entirely up to you, obviously. Zsorry, I wasn't being funny, but really...all I wanted to know was is there a woman out there in Fabland who fancies trying a few different clubs, just an adventure not a grand inquizition!"

You're right about not being funny.

Bolton

But you did get some good advice as well but if you aren't willing to use it then that's entirely up to you, obviously. Zsorry, I wasn't being funny, but really...all I wanted to know was is there a woman out there in Fabland who fancies trying a few different clubs, just an adventure not a grand inquizition!"

lol - I know what you mean! Just use the good bits of advice! I'd also put a thread up in the meets section, that mnight be more _ruitful. Z

It is unlikely that I would find a cheapskate who would use me to get into a club cheaply as a couple than to pay the extra as a single gent attractive or desirable as a playmate, sorry!

Good luck with your search, OP!

I really hate to say "I told you so" BUT.....

"At the moment it kinda comes over as you wanting a door pass to get in on couples nights."

I TOLD YOU SO!

The previous post...hey, hey.

See.... I wasn't saying you wanted a door pass, I was telling you someone may think that because of the way it was worded.

I rest my case and will crawl back to eliteville

birmingham

"It is unlikely that I would find a cheapskate who would use me to get into a club cheaply as a couple than to pay the extra as a single gent attractive or desirable as a playmate, sorry!

Good luck with your search, OP!

"

Read it properly and move on!!!

Besides, I don't need anyone to accompany me to any clubs or socials and am quite capable of going my own.

birmingham

"Besides, I don't need anyone to accompany me to any clubs or socials and am quite capable of going my own. "
well whoopy dooo for you, really not interested in your opinion, what I was looking for was someone who was as keen as I am, and therfore mutually beneficial, to visit new clubs in different parts of the country not pompous holier than thou comments from anal retentives....move on!

Your charm will win them over sooner or later

near kings lynn

Gee, do you not realise that posting on a forum is opening a discussion that you are asking people their opinion on?

You ask a question and people reply. they look at your profile to see if maybe you would be able to help with the situation.

As a single fem if a guy put this request up on the forum and he looks good,comes across well in the forum(not being rude/arsey/grumpy..)and if he lived not too far away then I would consider seeing if we would fancy joining up to solve the club problem that you asked about.

I have read what people have said and a heck alot of it is very true about your age specification and what is written in your profile. But the problem started when you first posted a reply when your age was mentioned and the bit bout being honest and content of your profile.

You could have chosen route 1 where you look and re read your profile and think o bugger it doesnt give my correct age and the profile is written not so great so maybe change it and be glad someone has pointed out what was flawed with it.

Then route 2 that you chose and basically got peed off with everything(almost)people said and got arsey and basically said stuff it cant be bothered to change it now ,or basically to the tune of it.

Come on hunny, think about it, take a breath and look at how your replies have just shown you in a certain light.

Single guys have to work hard to get meets anyway as so many of them but your not helping yourself.

Think about it ok.

No ones profile is perfect but surel any advice about altering it to give you a better chance is a good thing isnt it? x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

okay OP, Enough is enough...

I have actually Bit my lip for the last hour watching this thread.......

seriously... NOW you are doing yourself no favours...

People have in this thread tried to give you good advice, and have given you a woman prospective into what you are asking....

and you dismiss it all out of hand....

I think a lot of the women have actually been fair... If i were you I would actually think about stepping back... having a read... and think about taking it in....

Im not taking sides here and some of the advice given is excellent advice - yes a lot of women dont want to be used to get into clubs, yes they will want to meet beforehand to see if they are compatiable etc etc.

But, it has to be said, that the OP posted up what he was looking for. Then someone ripped his profile apart and so on and so forth, it escalated.

He didnt ask for any advice on his profile, he doesnt really care if single women are able to get into clubs on their own, he is asking for a woman to accompany him. None of us know how he intends to play it. If women out there are not interested in what he is offering then just dont read the thread. There could be a lady out there, wanting to go to swinging clubs but not having the confidence to go on her own. She may message him and they might strike up a rapport and go together and have great times, im hoping that will happen, be great for the two people involved, why are the rest of us pulling it all apart when we have no intention of taking the OP up on his offer. I expect the OP has got a bit arsey cos he's pissed off with the responses that he may feel are unjustified.

If he was asking us our opinion on his profile and what women on the forum felt about it, then fair enough, but he wasnt.

"Im not taking sides here and some of the advice given is excellent advice - yes a lot of women dont want to be used to get into clubs, yes they will want to meet beforehand to see if they are compatiable etc etc.

But, it has to be said, that the OP posted up what he was looking for. Then someone ripped his profile apart and so on and so forth, it escalated.

He didnt ask for any advice on his profile, he doesnt really care if single women are able to get into clubs on their own, he is asking for a woman to accompany him. None of us know how he intends to play it. If women out there are not interested in what he is offering then just dont read the thread. There could be a lady out there, wanting to go to swinging clubs but not having the confidence to go on her own. She may message him and they might strike up a rapport and go together and have great times, im hoping that will happen, be great for the two people involved, why are the rest of us pulling it all apart when we have no intention of taking the OP up on his offer. I expect the OP has got a bit arsey cos he's pissed off with the responses that he may feel are unjustified.

If he was asking us our opinion on his profile and what women on the forum felt about it, then fair enough, but he wasnt. "

Sanity returns ,,, boing ,,,, time for bed xxx

"Im not taking sides here and some of the advice given is excellent advice - yes a lot of women dont want to be used to get into clubs, yes they will want to meet beforehand to see if they are compatiable etc etc.

If he was asking us our opinion on his profile and what women on the forum felt about it, then fair enough, but he wasnt. "

He may not have asked for advice... though he was adised he posted this in the wrong forum if he didn't want opinions.

Aside from the comments about his profile and his age as stated on it... he was also given advice on how his post could be interpreted and how his replies could be off putting. Rather than take it on board and clarify... he decided to start labelling.

I pointed out how his request could be interpreted… mainly because of how it was worded and specified not being able to get into couples only nights as a single. He could have clarified what it was he meant, but chose not to until half-heartedly later in a post which looked more like a strop.

People criticised his profile… he had the choice to rise above it, correct the age error and be the better person. Instead just look at the replies.

I pointed out women who may be interested in a clubbing buddie will use this thread as another assessment of his character and so to be careful about how he replied to people trying to provoke him…. well he put two fingers up at that one.

I explained from my perspective what I would want from someone I went to clubs with… whilst everyone is different, plenty of other women have made comments over the years about guys who used them to get into a club… he could have taken the opportunity to clarify… but again he choose the two finger reply.

Combine the comments on his profile with his comments to anyone who hasn't told him something he's wanted to hear in this thread... even those trying to help him.... I feel sorry for any sad fecker stuck with him for the night.

near kings lynn

well said polo x

birmingham

...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE ABOVE THREAD!!! I asked a simple question earlier, sometimes you do see single women on fab looking for someone to go clubbing with, thats all I asked for! Why everyone thought it was necessary to pull my profile apart or have an opinion is beyond me. I didnt ask for advice, I didnt ask for an opinion, I just asked if anyone was interested in going and checking out a few new clubs with me...end of! What gives anyone the right to criticise me for that??? Nobody made anyone read the thread, nobody is forcing you to come out with me, I'm not asking anyone to pay for me, I wasn't even asking anyone to share the costs! I dont know how it got to this but I dont think I've done anything wrong. The original thread wasn't up for discussion, it was a simple request! Go pick on someone else now ok???

Everything posted in this forum is up for discussion.... it's a forum.

You were advised ages ago which forum you would do better to post in , but you ignored them.

Signed... Polo. A fully paid member of the moralising, anal, preaching, swinging elite

Don't let the wind up merchants get you down mate they are on every thread on here doing the same thing.

If peeps do not want opinions from others, then don't post in open forums!

My opions, my life, my way. If you don't like it, that is just tough!

There are plenty other places where one can throw out one's toys!

birmingham

"If peeps do not want opinions from others, then don't post in open forums!

My opions, my life, my way. If you don't like it, that is just tough!

There are plenty other places where one can throw out one's toys! "

...sad sad sad

Pot, kettle ...

Bolton

"Pot, kettle ... "

ah come on - he may not be your cup of tea but he wasn't asking for anything too outragious - get a grip -

Must remember to respect other people's opinions even when they are different to my own.

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

Phew!

We have had a lot of these the last few days why is it that a guy asks and gets slated and when a girl does it nice warm friendly comments.

[Removed by poster at 19/11/10 23:35:23]

Difference in approach and how they project themselves across to the others, as some people are easier to warm to than others.

"Must remember to respect other people's opinions even when they are different to my own. "

Class finale... From a classy lady...

birmingham

"Difference in approach and how they project themselves across to the others, as some people are easier to warm to than others. "
...Cant understand why my question warrants an opinion from you??? I asked a question that really wasn't a topic for debate or opinion, just a simple answer. Not interested...dont reply, interested...yes pleased, when do you want to go? See how simple life can be when you're not up yourself???

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

wow.... how to win friends and influence people.... wow...

I just hope that for your sake that if you are lucky enough to talk to single ladies, that they don't some back reading by hitting that little green arrow....

wow... also for your sake I hope that this thread is locked by a mod.... because having "the last word"... hole.... digging....stop....

" See how simple life can be when you're not up yourself???"

No...tell us more.

Please.

Coventry

"Difference in approach and how they project themselves across to the others, as some people are easier to warm to than others. "

so when do u and him intend going clubbing ?.... seem to b getting on really well together.....

Is this topic really : Rude man with untruthful profile and who misunderstands forums, seeks woman who cannot read to attend clubs only on saturdays because it couples nite? Have I got that right.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Is this topic really : Rude man with untruthful profile and who misunderstands forums, seeks woman who cannot read to attend clubs only on saturdays because it couples nite? Have I got that right. "

Yep. That pretty much sums it up.

"Is this topic really : Rude man with untruthful profile and who misunderstands forums, seeks woman who cannot read to attend clubs only on saturdays because it couples nite? Have I got that right. "

No the gentleman is looking for someone to attend clubs with him. I presume he works as he would like to attend Saturdays and clubs do not allow single males in then.

I fail to see how he misunderstands the forums, he has broken no rules i see.

swindon

The "misunderstands forums" part comes from the fact this thread was posted in the Swingers' Chat section. However, according to the OP, apparently it's not acceptable for anyone to discuss anything about the topic in this thread.

If the OP only wanted people to contact him if they were interested in taking him up on his offer, then he posted it in the wrong section of the site, and it should have been posted as an Event.

Here are some of the responses made by the OP to the replies that were posted in this thread:

"I didnt ask for an opinion, I just asked if anyone was interested in going and checking out a few new clubs with me...end of!"

"The original thread wasn't up for discussion"

"I asked a question that really wasn't a topic for debate or opinion, just a simple answer. Not interested...dont reply"

Admittedly, he hasn't "broken any rules", as you put it, but he has clearly posted his request in the wrong area. It's quite right that people should feel free to contribute to a thread in Swingers' Chat, regardless of whether the OP wants them to or not. Just because somebody starts a thread doesn't mean that they can dictate what responses are going to be made to it - forums don't work like that, and that's what it would appear the OP has misunderstood.

For what it's worth, I think the post early on in this thread, where the issue of the OP's age was raised, was unnecessarily snide. However, the OP's reaction to that post and to the advice he was given (even if he apparently didn't want that advice) came across as very confrontational.

Just my 2¢'s worth.

Back on topic lol

I've always fancied going to townhouse

"The "misunderstands forums" part comes from the fact this thread was posted in the Swingers' Chat section. However, according to the OP, apparently it's not acceptable for anyone to discuss anything about the topic in this thread.

If the OP only wanted people to contact him if they were interested in taking him up on his offer, then he posted it in the wrong section of the site, and it should have been posted as an Event.

Here are some of the responses made by the OP to the replies that were posted in this thread:

"I didnt ask for an opinion, I just asked if anyone was interested in going and checking out a few new clubs with me...end of!"

"I asked a question that really wasn't a topic for debate or opinion, just a simple answer. Not interested...dont reply"

Admittedly, he hasn't "broken any rules", as you put it, but he has clearly posted his request in the wrong area. It's quite right that people should feel free to contribute to a thread in Swingers' Chat, regardless of whether the OP wants them to or not. Just because somebody starts a thread doesn't mean that they can dictate what responses are going to be made to it - forums don't work like that, and that's what it would appear the OP has misunderstood.

For what it's worth, I think the post early on in this thread, where the issue of the OP's age was raised, was unnecessarily snide. However, the OP's reaction to that post and to the advice he was given (even if he apparently didn't want that advice) came across as very confrontational.

Just my 2¢'s worth."

Agree completely with you, the reference to his age was unecessary because it was obviously an oversight, unlike someone of 50 claiming to be 35. However the OP's responses were even more unecessary and place him in a poor light in finding the people he's looking for.

Someone mentioned already that it appears he wants a woman as a pass to get into a club on couples night, rather than someone to go to a club and play with others as a couple-hands up all the couples who love attending clubs on a couples night only to be pestered by single men who've done as the OP has done?!

Unfortunately, when single men post, there does seem to be a tendency to rip them a new one! However, the way the OP is written is open to misinterpretation, and sadly, some people will naturally read the negative one.

That said, some positive advice was offered but the OP then became very rude: sadly not putting him in a good light, he came across as rather petulant, even though provoked.

I'm sure what he was offering could have been beneficial to some, but his responses would have put many off, which is a shame.

"We have had a lot of these the last few days why is it that a guy asks and gets slated and when a girl does it nice warm friendly comments."

100% agree Shaz and thats what i said in an earlier post.. I even used an example of similar threads,a guy asked for a lift to a club,he got slated for it.. A fem asked for a lift to a club and no one said a word about it.

Well first of all, I offer you my sincere and genuine apology for what you've obviously found offence in my remarks pointing to the inconstancy of your profile age statistic and the wording you’d previously chosen to headline your profile. i.e. Words which strongly indicated your disapproval of people who tell lies......

The intention of my post was mealy to point out the potential hypocrisy in those words based purely on the strength of dialogue chosen to fervently display your disapproval of anyone prone to not telling the whole truth.

So in light of that,,, coupled with my doubts that your age was correctly displayed, (or not as the case maybe) on your profile, I elected to mention it, in what now appears to have been a rather clumsy manner ,which I’d originally intended to be taken as a light -hearted remark, rather one intending to cause offence or indeed hijack the original thread topic ...

However, For the record though, I don’t regret pointing it out.... But I do regret any anger or upset it may have caused by the subsequent issues you’ve found yourself drawn into defending your reactions or objection to the voluntary opinions of others who don’t fully concur with your attitude when it come to offering or receiving constructive criticism or praise in Forum threads.

"Oh my, my…. I kinda guess we can all make ourselves look such klutz’s at times,,,,,,, but I can only hope most people understand this reply is a genuine attempt to make good of a situation that was never was meant it to happen"….

Sox over and out !!!!

PS, I ain’t checked the grammar, spelling or punctuation as I wanted to reply ASAP

OMG I feel really bad now because I am the one who suggested he put request for a club partner on here. I have had the pleasure of this mans company on several occassions and he is always good company. We are friends not FB and we are always completely honest with people about that, and it has never been a problem. The trouble is I live a bit away from him and with my family commitments I am not always available to accompany him so I suggested he ask for another lady who may be like me and just want a gentleman to go with. Please dont judge him to harshly.

"OMG I feel really bad now because I am the one who suggested he put request for a club partner on here. I have had the pleasure of this mans company on several occassions and he is always good company. We are friends not FB and we are always completely honest with people about that, and it has never been a problem. The trouble is I live a bit away from him and with my family commitments I am not always available to accompany him so I suggested he ask for another lady who may be like me and just want a gentleman to go with. Please dont judge him to harshly."

You have got nothing to feel bad about x

Just some people are too quick to judge on here xx

This was my first reply :

"

At the moment it kinda comes over as you wanting a door pass to get in on couples nights. "

I am not saying you are trying to use women as a door pass, I am explaining your request could be interpreted as such (which it later was)… trying to actually help you. I had not said anything about your profile. Did you do anything to try and clarify this wasn’t what you were looking for at that stage …. No you just started calling anyone who had posted about your profile ‘anal’

My next reply which explained what I look for in a clubbing buddie ended with:

"

Thus... I would think a little longer before making some of your replies in this thread. Whether you feel the comments are provoking or not... you are using this thread as another window for people to see who you are and what you are like as a person. I doubt you will attract much interest if people perceive your replies as those of a snappy snap grump-bag. It doesn’t matter how the provokers come across…. they are not asking women to spend a considerable amount of time travelling the country to have sex with them in swinging clubs. "

Again advice on how to stop the way the thread was going, trying to help you stop digging the hole you were shovelling away in.

Your response to this… to tell me I was a ‘moralising’ member of the ‘swinging elite’ .

So seriously, if anyone is apologising on my behalf for me typing that, they can go fuck themselves with a pointy stick.

Anything I typed after that point… in my opinion you were fair game as you had done as much to provoke people as they had to you.

I am sorry…. sorry for trying to help you in the first place

"I would never consider meeting/chatting with/being friends with someone that had on their profile an age that was very clearly untrue and then got narky when someone pointed it out especially if their profile mentions liars.

Maybe work on your profile then consider looking for a swing partner."

im the same hate liars and people not telling stuff which is vital

"This was my first reply :

I am not saying you are trying to use women as a door pass, I am explaining your request could be interpreted as such (which it later was)… trying to actually help you. I had not said anything about your profile. Did you do anything to try and clarify this wasn’t what you were looking for at that stage …. No you just started calling anyone who had posted about your profile ‘anal’

My next reply which explained what I look for in a clubbing buddie ended with:

Thus... I would think a little longer before making some of your replies in this thread. Whether you feel the comments are provoking or not... you are using this thread as another window for people to see who you are and what you are like as a person. I doubt you will attract much interest if people perceive your replies as those of a snappy snap grump-bag. It doesn’t matter how the provokers come across…. they are not asking women to spend a considerable amount of time travelling the country to have sex with them in swinging clubs.

Again advice on how to stop the way the thread was going, trying to help you stop digging the hole you were shovelling away in.

Your response to this… to tell me I was a ‘moralising’ member of the ‘swinging elite’ .

So seriously, if anyone is apologising on my behalf for me typing that, they can go fuck themselves with a pointy stick.

Anything I typed after that point… in my opinion you were fair game as you had done as much to provoke people as they had to you.

I am sorry…. sorry for trying to help you in the first place "

u might like a pointy stick :P

By *ast and modifiedCouple  over a year ago

near glasgow

"ffs, isnt this a forum for chatting about swinging etc etc... not a lonely hearts page!

good luck matey, your gonna need it !!"

i thought thats what the chat rooms were for

Maybe put on your profile that you are interested in attending clubs and would like a female to attend with you. I hook up with my mates sometimes for these things a) because it's cheaper for them and b) because some of them are nervous about going on their own and c) because as you pointed out, sometimes the nights are exclusively "couple" nights and they couldn't attend otherwise. I don't think what you're asking is unreasonable on a swinging site and hope you find a friend to help you out. The chat rooms (as someone said) are actually a good way to get to know people. Just don't go in saying, I would like someone to attend club with me, anyone interested? type of thing lol Chat, get to know folks, you'll soon click with people. Good luck!

"But that's just my opinion."

good for you as i prefer the same, as im sure many other women do

"OMG I feel really bad now because I am the one who suggested he put request for a club partner on here. I have had the pleasure of this mans company on several occassions and he is always good company. We are friends not FB and we are always completely honest with people about that, and it has never been a problem. The trouble is I live a bit away from him and with my family commitments I am not always available to accompany him so I suggested he ask for another lady who may be like me and just want a gentleman to go with. Please dont judge him to harshly."

The problem is that he hasnt come across as the nice man you paint him. For me, as he's not far from me, i would want to know how old he is, saying 95 whether a dont care attitude or following everyone else, is not really the point.

And im quite happy to share costs of the travel and a club too as i cant afford to go on my own but i would want to meet him first and i cannot decide how old he is by the picture, plus his comments on here have put me off

"Must remember to respect other people's opinions even when they are different to my own. "

Oh please please dont

"Is this topic really : Rude man with untruthful profile and who misunderstands forums, seeks woman who cannot read to attend clubs only on saturdays because it couples nite? Have I got that right.

Yep. That pretty much sums it up. "

And as a couple, im given to understand that one is not allowed to wander around on ones own, therefore he could not go off and chat a couple up for sex as equally as i cannot when i go with my friend, bet he doesnt know that as they might see him as a single guy and they are not allowed in after 7.30pm (i think) on saturday nights at Chams

"Is this topic really : Rude man with untruthful profile and who misunderstands forums, seeks woman who cannot read to attend clubs only on saturdays because it couples nite? Have I got that right.

No the gentleman is looking for someone to attend clubs with him. I presume he works as he would like to attend Saturdays and clubs do not allow single males in then.

I fail to see how he misunderstands the forums, he has broken no rules i see.

"

Nice to see you back, miss you oh sensible head person

By *elshcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Carmarthen

I would just like to say that after reading your request that I was not offended by it, if you don't ask you don't get. lol. I would also like to add that your friend and your verifications have made you sound like a really nice guy.

That being said, your reaction to the posts you got showed you in a totally different light. If I were single I would be very put off by your reactions. They make you sound as if its only your opinion that matters and if we don't agree with you then we will be slated.

This is my first ever post, hope i didn't get it wrong. lol .

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

just a point, most couples nights are meant to be just that, genuine couples dont often want to play with two people who have just got together with the aim of getting in on a couples night, there is a certain aura about this type of couple that a genuine couple will pick up on and most prefer to play with a couple who are familiar and comfortable with each other. Most clubs frown upon couples who seperate and try to intermingle as singles, in fact a lot say come as a couple stay as a couple for their couples nights.

No harm in asking what you did but a profile stating that request would be the best way to go about it.

swindon

"I would just like to say that after reading your request that I was not offended by it, if you don't ask you don't get. lol. I would also like to add that your friend and your verifications have made you sound like a really nice guy.

That being said, your reaction to the posts you got showed you in a totally different light. If I were single I would be very put off by your reactions. They make you sound as if its only your opinion that matters and if we don't agree with you then we will be slated.

This is my first ever post, hope i didn't get it wrong. lol ."

Welcome to the forums - hope you enjoy your stay, but please remember to not feed the animals

one hundred!!lol! Hx

"one hundred!!lol! Hx "

Centuriun high five!

"one hundred!!lol! Hx

Centuriun high five!"

thank you muchly. Hx

"The "misunderstands forums" part comes from the fact this thread was posted in the Swingers' Chat section. However, according to the OP, apparently it's not acceptable for anyone to discuss anything about the topic in this thread.

Just my 2¢'s worth."

astute analysis tx

"I would just like to say that after reading your request that I was not offended by it, if you don't ask you don't get. lol. I would also like to add that your friend and your verifications have made you sound like a really nice guy.

This is my first ever post, hope i didn't get it wrong. lol .

Welcome to the forums - hope you enjoy your stay, but please remember to not feed the animals "

meowwww purrrrrrrrrrrrrr

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

Ok, here goes as a one/several time CB( club buddy) who was invited by a lady to go as her companion because she didn't enjoy Friday evenings and wanted to attend Saturdays I can perhaps offer a balanced opinion. Yes there are ladies who are looking for what he has asked for... and yes he could have asked in the meets section of the forums rather than this area.

As so many have for the most part eliquantly said he has opened him self up for investigation of his

possibly dubious reasons for wanting to attend on a Saturday could have been saved from some possible miss interpritation and subsequent feelings of being shall I say picked up on

So a simple " perhaps if you put your request in the meet room" would have sufficed or have you added this to your profile?

Incidently at no point did we pass ourselves of as a 'loving couple' and at no time were we rejected by the other couples we met and played with... oh yes and we met lots of others in the same situation.....and who the fcuk keeps voting for Anne Widecome?

"Ok, here goes as a one/several time CB( club buddy) who was invited by a lady to go as her companion because she didn't enjoy Friday evenings and wanted to attend Saturdays I can perhaps offer a balanced opinion. Yes there are ladies who are looking for what he has asked for... and yes he could have asked in the meets section of the forums rather than this area.

As so many have for the most part eliquantly said he has opened him self up for investigation of his

possibly dubious reasons for wanting to attend on a Saturday could have been saved from some possible miss interpritation and subsequent feelings of being shall I say picked up on

So a simple " perhaps if you put your request in the meet room" would have sufficed or have you added this to your profile?

Incidently at no point did we pass ourselves of as a 'loving couple' and at no time were we rejected by the other couples we met and played with... oh yes and we met lots of others in the same situation.....and who the fcuk keeps voting for Anne Widecome? "

i totally agree with everything you say. For me, I would love to have a real partner to go into the clubs with and to be honest I probably wouldnt be doing this if I could find a man for a relationship. But I havent and its been nice to have someone to go with, I go with another man too. one thing strikes me, why is it ok for a SINGLE WOMAN to go on a sat and not a SINGLE MAN? Also, I know that a lot of real couples separate and go in the opposite directions when in the clubs. Please be nice to me with your comments x

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

Totally agree with the above 2 posts. Especially as alot of the couples aren't really couples anyway on a Saturday night.

" one thing strikes me, why is it ok for a SINGLE WOMAN to go on a sat and not a SINGLE MAN? Also, I know that a lot of real couples separate and go in the opposite directions when in the clubs. Please be nice to me with your comments x"

Men and women generally behave in a different manner at clubs. This is not having a go at single guys, just a fact of how it is. Many single men will wander around and because of the numbers, it often apprear that they do this in a sort of pack... even though they are actually just walking around like anyone else. But again because of the numbers there is often a bit of a "got to get in there first" tussle when it looks like some open room action is about to start.

Couples choose to go on a couples only night for many reasons, but one reason is often to avoid being swamped by the single guys.

As there are far less single women, they don't appear to wander in packs tussling to get in on the action... thus no need to try and avoid them if the tussle thing is not your cup of tea.

" one thing strikes me, why is it ok for a SINGLE WOMAN to go on a sat and not a SINGLE MAN? Also, I know that a lot of real couples separate and go in the opposite directions when in the clubs. Please be nice to me with your comments x

Men and women generally behave in a different manner at clubs. This is not having a go at single guys, just a fact of how it is. Many single men will wander around and because of the numbers, it often apprear that they do this in a sort of pack... even though they are actually just walking around like anyone else. But again because of the numbers there is often a bit of a "got to get in there first" tussle when it looks like some open room action is about to start.

Couples choose to go on a couples only night for many reasons, but one reason is often to avoid being swamped by the single guys.

As there are far less single women, they don't appear to wander in packs tussling to get in on the action... thus no need to try and avoid them if the tussle thing is not your cup of tea.

"

well said

» Add a new message to this topic