FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > lift to club

lift to club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *NeedSugar OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

hi there me and my mate would like a lift to the office in 2 weeks time .....so anyone around the cheltenham area that goes to the office ..would be greatful for the lift

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

It shouldn't matter, but if you let slip that your mate was female, the offers would I'm sure flood in.

By *eestarr01Man  over a year ago

birmingham

"hi there me and my mate would like a lift to the office in 2 weeks time .....so anyone around the cheltenham area that goes to the office ..would be greatful for the lift "
Very interesting...when I posted a thread asking if any lady WANTED to go clubbing two days ago I got ripped to pieces over it!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi there me and my mate would like a lift to the office in 2 weeks time .....so anyone around the cheltenham area that goes to the office ..would be greatful for the lift Very interesting...when I posted a thread asking if any lady WANTED to go clubbing two days ago I got ripped to pieces over it!!!"

I thought the same thing when I saw this thread! However the OP is just asking for a lift - your thread was looking for a female to take on couples night which some people seemed to take exception to. I think that may be the difference.

Double standards?!!

I couldn't possibly say!!

"hi there me and my mate would like a lift to the office in 2 weeks time .....so anyone around the cheltenham area that goes to the office ..would be greatful for the lift Very interesting...when I posted a thread asking if any lady WANTED to go clubbing two days ago I got ripped to pieces over it!!!"

i was tempted to say yes lol

"Very interesting...when I posted a thread asking if any lady WANTED to go clubbing two days ago I got ripped to pieces over it!!!"

Asking for a lift to a club and asking for a fem to accompany a single gent in order to get into a club as a couple on couples only nights is not the same thing.

Hate to spell it out, however, big difference IMHO, and I cannot resist either!

Flame-proof suit on!

And to clarify why I believe the two are very different:

The former, requesting for a lift, has no hidden agenda.

Whereas the latter, requesting for a fem to accompany a single gent in order to enable him to go to club nights for couples only, is cheating the system and has a hidden agenda.

birmingham

WHAT A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITS!!! No hidden agendas, just a simple, honest offer!!! I was told there are women out there that probably would like to visit different clubs but are not keen on going on their own. When I posted the thread it was in good faith, I didn't take into account the forum mafia...big mistake, one that I wont be making again, and this is supposed to be fun???

I agree with you 100% Geestar,i mentioned this on your thread... People are too quick to judge.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The fact you can't see the difference is part of the problem... I say 'the' problem, I actually mean 'your'.

"WHAT A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITS!!! No hidden agendas, just a simple, honest offer!!! I was told there are women out there that probably would like to visit different clubs but are not keen on going on their own. When I posted the thread it was in good faith, I didn't take into account the forum mafia...big mistake, one that I wont be making again, and this is supposed to be fun???"

You may not like the way some people picked-up on your profile and the age you stated you are.... but if you look behind their hurried comments, they were doing you a favour. Because, come on, what do you think people generally will think when the first thing they read on your profile is a slating of someone else about honesty, a big section of your profile showing you have a grudge going on and then say your 95.

Ok some of the women you are trying to interest may not be put off... but plenty would a little more apprehensive.

Instead of rising above their comments, the toys started coming out of the parm.

When it was pointed out this type of reply may not do you any favours... you grabbed a fresh supply of toys.

When it was pointed out how you could be giving off the wrong message... more toys.

If you had taken 10 minutes to sit back, reflect and then clarify what you meant, (as a few people were trying to advise you to do) everyone would have shut the fuck up (well the majority would have).

birmingham

"hi there me and my mate would like a lift to the office in 2 weeks time .....so anyone around the cheltenham area that goes to the office ..would be greatful for the lift Very interesting...when I posted a thread asking if any lady WANTED to go clubbing two days ago I got ripped to pieces over it!!!

The fact you can't see the difference is part of the problem... I say 'the' problem, I actually mean 'your'."

my in-box is full of messages from people apologising for people like you so I'm not going to let you wind me up today. When I posted that thread yesterday it was in good faith, no hidden agendas. Maybe I could have worded it better and believe me, I would have if I had realised it would have caused so many people so much distress! But admit it, some people enjoy ripping people apart on here dont they? To all of those, I'm happy to have been able to give you some enjoyment with my thread....and to the nice people who messaged me, thankyou, you have restored my faith in human nature :O)......Write what you like now, I'm really no longer interested!

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"WHAT A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITS!!! No hidden agendas, just a simple, honest offer!!! I was told there are women out there that probably would like to visit different clubs but are not keen on going on their own. When I posted the thread it was in good faith, I didn't take into account the forum mafia...big mistake, one that I wont be making again, and this is supposed to be fun???"

people will give their own opinons on the forums .because you post doesnt mean they have to agree with you or like what you say ,as it has been said before its not a back slapping exercise!

what you take from the posts is down to you use the advise or disregard it ! if i had posted something and was blasted (as you put it ) id maybe find it more constructive to look back at it with fresh eyes and see why that may have been . you may well had honest open intentions ,then ask why is that not translating when people read that ?? could of been something as simple as way post was worded ect . is that not better than spitting the dummy and throwing your toys out the pram when you dont get exact responses you want ..... makes for a very unattractive trait and will only put yourself in a very dim light . i mean if you were a single woman or a cpl looking for a single guy after reading your rant how would that look to you and would you want to meet that person or trust your wife/partner with them??? i certainly wouldnt

If anyone is apologising on my behalf... they can feck off!

There is a god afterall!

if you was no longer interested why carry on replying!!!

im not having a dig but its a fact?

"If anyone is apologising on my behalf... they can feck off!"

i spat my coffee out then

Agree with Polo.

I do not believe I had been rude in any of my posts in your other thread or this one, and all I got in return were sarcastic and derogatory remarks.

Toys, prams, definitely spring to mind!

"If anyone is apologising on my behalf... they can feck off!

i spat my coffee out then "

You're not alone!

Its getting a little out of hand isnt it. I cant believe how these threads were misinterpreted. To me they were just simple requests thats all. Lets not give them the third degree of what we feel are their true intentions, none of us know, its all assumption.

And to the forum member who was offended by the fact that it was felt other members may be apologising on her behalf, then maybe it would be best to not send out messages to people relating to their comments on posts in the first place, because rightly or wrongly they can be misinterpreted, and we all want to get on dont we, no point in nastiness on a forum - lets keep it fun and all have fun times discussing stuff

I'm not offended... they have no right to apologise on my behalf... so they can feck off.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Geestarr, are you still claiming to be 95 years old?

If so, why? Genuine question - it may help us to understand your point of view.

» Add a new message to this topic