FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pic commenting

Pic commenting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or does anyone else think that we should be able to comment on people's pics? Surely people have put them up because they are happy or proud of the content so it would only be fair to be able to compliment them where it is due?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istress CherWoman  over a year ago

lancashire and loving it.

just send a pm to the person.

"just send a pm to the person."

true but some people have alot of pics, and maybe you wanna complement or comment on a specific 1 etc

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Let's bring all facebook functions across...

We already have Forum Wars instead of Mafia Wars!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most of ours are in provate gallery so most people couldnt see them to comment on them.

But what if a fellow OP didn't like a pic and posted something negative?

Surely this idea of commenting on pics would have to have an approval proceedure like pictures do at present, adding extra work for the 'Picture Mods'

Bip x

I understand what you mean, but maybe others do like it. Just wondered

Its a nice thought if everyone was polite and enthusiastic about someones pic, but if they werent and posted something negative, be quite upsetting for some.

I have messaged some people and said how much I like their pics. But I couldnt do that for every single one I liked because the majority of forum posters have fantastic avatars, the ladies are sooo sexy (and the guys too).

it is a nice idea, as long as it wasnt negative

"Its a nice thought if everyone was polite and enthusiastic about someones pic, but if they werent and posted something negative, be quite upsetting for some.

I have messaged some people and said how much I like their pics. But I couldnt do that for every single one I liked because the majority of forum posters have fantastic avatars, the ladies are sooo sexy (and the guys too).

it is a nice idea, as long as it wasnt negative "

exactly, but then again why would someone be negative about someone's pics, surely we are all here basically for the same reason, because we apreciate other people's bodies?? haha

"Its a nice thought if everyone was polite and enthusiastic about someones pic, but if they werent and posted something negative, be quite upsetting for some.

exactly, but then again why would someone be negative about someone's pics, surely we are all here basically for the same reason, because we apreciate other people's bodies?? haha"

I too think that if it did happen it would be open to abuse x

I get positive and negative compliments about my pics but i take the good and the bad,every one has different taste so i never take it personaly so carry on commenting i say..

Forum Mod

I think its lovely when you get messages commenting on pics,we get quite a few and ive done the same for others if a pic catches my eye

I would'nt want any specific function to do that though,its easy enough to send a pm

Good god, it’s a swinger’s site, if you want to collect or comment on pictures join an appropriate site, there’s enough over inflated ego’s here already

"Good god, it’s a swinger’s site, if you want to collect or comment on pictures join an appropriate site, there’s enough over inflated ego’s here already "

Not collecting anything, would just be giving compliments to where they are due

Maybe could put seperate section up for people to post specific pics that people free to comment on, possibly could be posted anonymously, but comment not so. Everyones a winner lol

I think it's best left to PM about other peoples pictures.

Plus it's always a nice icebreaker if you want to chat to them.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"would just be giving compliments to where they are due "

Yeh, but what about the ugly ones?

i always compliment people on there pics

why not it makes people feel good as long as you are not being rude

there is no such thing has an ugly person because they dont look like a model does not mean they are ugly

everyone is beautifull in there own way

I don't see the point and it'll only be another tool for single men to whinge about: "I left a comment on a couples profile and they've blocked me".

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Your dead right joe but some people are very judgementa of others and some think its their right to send you nasty comments as well as nice ones about your pix.....the nice ones are nice to recieve but when you get a nasty one its not so nice but hey ho always laught it off lol

it is a nice idea, as long as it wasnt negative "

My sentiments exactly. I think a facebook-style 'Like' button would be better.

What a fantastic idea! We can verify by phone, by cam and by meeting.

With your superb idea we can say ooooooooooo and ahhhhhhhhhh about peoples pictures....... fantastic !! What a difference that will make.

Im sure if you were to say something nice about someones' pictures I'd be chomping at the bit to fuck them and the site would be so much more pleasant.

Let me know if you get the idea off the ground cos I've always thought we should sort of have a 'Swingers Homes' comment section too where we can leave opinions on their bedding, wallpaper and bog roll.

Come Dine with me would be nice too. If everyone put up at least one pic where they are eating their favourite meal...... mmmmmmmmm sex and food. Terrific !

Meatballs 1 Noodles 1

Some members can't even send polite (or coherent) messages, goodness knows what comments they would leave about peoples pics. Especially if the subject of the photo had rejected their advances...

Please may I say how utterly delightful your pictures are D.A......

Utterly Utterly exquisite titties n thighs muh dear.........

Why Granny, you may indeed say such a thing and might I respond with the highest praise for your charming silhouette? Your photography skills are truly amazing and such a delightful subject.

Why thenkyou! It lends a certain kind of class to my profile

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

Bad idea, for all the reasons above. This isn't a Mutual Appreciation Forum, it's somewhere to meet people for sex. I know some folk use it for titilation, and others to exhibit their bodies, but to start a 'best pic' competition would only descend into a riot of rude remarks about some members pics and the aggrieved complaints from the abused.

"Why thenkyou! It lends a certain kind of class to my profile "

Oh yes, I agree wholeheartedly.

exactly, but then again why would someone be negative about someone's pics, surely we are all here basically for the same reason, because we apreciate other people's bodies?? haha"

oh sweets..you've used this forum long enough to know that your comment came straight of the last boat from euphoria.....people will be vicious because they can...and they can do it here without consequence

I think it would be a good idea and I have come across some fantastic pics I would of loved to put a comment on x

"Bad idea, for all the reasons above. This isn't a Mutual Appreciation Forum, it's somewhere to meet people for sex. I know some folk use it for titilation, and others to exhibit their bodies, but to start a 'best pic' competition would only descend into a riot of rude remarks about some members pics and the aggrieved complaints from the abused. "

Naice piccy wics you sexeh Meshuggeners !

"I don't see the point and it'll only be another tool for single men to whinge about: "I left a comment on a couples profile and they've blocked me". "

Precisely when did us single males gain this monopoly on whinging? Must have been within the last 10 seconds if it's true.

i have to say that if i see a nice avatar pic on the forums, i do PM the person, to compliment them. I dont do it often, but i see no harm in it, and havent had a negative response yet.

Nice EasterEggs !

Nice idea if being nice why nor just have a like button as you surely don't wanna say anything specific I was told I looked bit chubby after sending pic to someone does nothing for your confidence especially in this sexually charged environment. I also think everyone had different levels of discretion some people aren't ashamed others are. X

Thats the problem with it, people will be nasty for absolutely no reason. In principle it would be a great idea. Its nice to see different types of pics. I have an interest in portrait photography (before anyone starts, my interest is genuine, im not saying it to get guys to pose for me naked in the hope I get sex at the end of it) and I like to look at different poses etc. It would never work on here though

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I was told I looked bit chubby after sending pic to someone"

Well I think your perfect (for me)

"does nothing for your confidence "

Hope that restores some confidence for you

"I don't see the point and it'll only be another tool for single men to whinge about: "I left a comment on a couples profile and they've blocked me".

Precisely when did us single males gain this monopoly on whinging? Must have been within the last 10 seconds if it's true."

Point taken: it'll be another tool for those with fragile egos...

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Mmmmmm Ryan !! Your picture is delish - but straighten up there, boy !! lol

Jane x

- Only joking.

I love picture perving, and checking out the new pics and talents is great fun!

If I see a pic that I like, I would PM the person and let him know how much I appreciate his pic.

I concur.

That's the solution. leave as is, then nobody gets offended.

Bip

"I love picture perving, and checking out the new pics and talents is great fun!

If I see a pic that I like, I would PM the person and let him know how much I appreciate his pic.

"

"Let's bring all facebook functions across...

We already have Forum Wars instead of Mafia Wars!"

tsk tsk

"But what if a fellow OP didn't like a pic and posted something negative?

Surely this idea of commenting on pics would have to have an approval proceedure like pictures do at present, adding extra work for the 'Picture Mods'

Bip x"

i have to agree here it end up causing more problems in the long run espically if you end up getting a bad comment not worth the hassle

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"there is no such thing has an ugly person because they dont look like a model does not mean they are ugly

everyone is beautifull in there own way

"

"a is just a flower in the wrong place"

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

In general, I send a PM when I like a gallery. Or maybe a particular photo. I *never* say if there is anything I don't like - if it's not to my taste. Most things are though.

Usually, it is read and then deleted. But if I don't send some sort of token of apreciation - maybe people won't post.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Personally, I like picking a picture as an ice-breaker as I find emailing people out of the blue daunting. Commenting on a single picture (ie, facebook-mode) can only lead to a discussion so far before ending up in a private message anyway.

I prefer the pm-mode instead of picture caption mode

» Add a new message to this topic