FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Horniest memory?

Horniest memory?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's your horniest memory? Maybe the first time you bought a sex toy? A particular person? First visit to a club?

For me it was the first time I watched an ex play with herself. It was the first time I'd seen her do it and the memory of it still turns me on now!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rbusyhandsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

There's a few;

Listening to an old fb have loud sex in the room next door then pop in to see me straight after.

First time I had sex in a swimming pool on holiday.

Roleplay photoshoot, her dressed up trying her hardest to tease and seduce me, me trying to be as professional as possible but maneuvering her into more dirty pose's till I could slide into her whilst she wasn't paying attention...oh the fun.

Used to have loads of great phone sex with people (not done it in years now), they were amazing times.

[Removed by poster at 30/07/15 21:36:06]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First visit to a sauna, the nerves and excitement, getting approached by a cute guy there, was amazing

Have to say - my first meet on here

A 4 some.

Never have I walked home smiling

Getting dressed up in underwear (sexy undies, stockings and sussies) and putting a jacket and heels on to go out and pick my fb up from his night out, was a very long drive home

By *limaxinnylonCouple  over a year ago

CHESTER

Seducing my step dad's friend at 15.. Started early!!

Jayne xx

By *ouple36DDCouple  over a year ago

Holloway

Our first club visit we go talking to these 2 couples and before long the girls all went to bed and each of the girls were sucking Sara's boobs. It was a great sight seeing sara giggling like a school girl.

Fucking an ex Fab member down an alley from behind as late night revellers walked past

When my mother had guests I would sleep in the fold out bed while they slept in my bed.

She had a work friend that who was a very attractive, sexy blonde, who stayed overnight after a party. I was 13, so raging horn and curious about anything to do with women then.

She undressed in front of me before she got into bed, while I pretended to sleep. I got an eyeful of her gorgeous body and boobs.

I still wonder if she did it on purpose.

By *oadrunner66Man  over a year ago

chester le street

I got laid off the local landlords wife when he was away on a training course

I was shocked when she asks me if I want to finish my drinks upstairs !!!

I was 18 and she was 46 , she rode the fuck out of me for about 4 hours and then came 3 times again with her in the morning , a very naughty night that I will never forget

Randomly meeting a girl from fab and then fucking her in the back of my car whilst in an Asda car park.

Losing my V with my best mates mom was something I'll never forget, had her many times actually she was a nice woman.

Or the first time meeting a hi guy off here with my ex, that was great, I hadn't sucked cock for many years and she couldn't wait to push my head down hard to make me gag on him. Very honey.

First club meet was fun, took 4 drive by's for over a month before I plucked up courage to walk in there then it was quite relaxed.

But the best was meeting my ex and doing couple things for 4 years with her, sex in the car, BJ driving, playing with sounds and toys, getting videos sent to me at work of her with toys or guys, just naughty stuff that made us closer strangely. But I have to admit I'd never swing with a partner again, is want to be 'normal' next time lol.

I'll never forget the best blowjob I've ever received where I actually collapsed and had multiple full body orgasms, my first mfm experience on my first visit to a club, the wettest woman I have ever been with, getting laid in a park on a wooden bridge, pretty much every memory of going down on a woman, role playing with a sexy maid. I'm finding it hard to think of a sexual situation I've been in that hasn't been good and make me horny

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Christ... Where to start?

I've had shags that have left me thinking I was gonna have a heart attack.

Shags that lasted for days...

My birthday last year was ridiculous.

That hot black dancer...

My second threesome, when I fucked her round the room and then him on his bed in front of his woman lolol

I'll have to think about it...

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Just thought about this on another thread.

There is a ship/ferry that goes between Helsinki and Stockholm. Because it goes into international waters the drinks become duty free, so the boat turns into one big party.

The Nordic ladies are ever so accommodating, especially the Laplanders.

» Add a new message to this topic