FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BBW Night at La Chambre

BBW Night at La Chambre

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eanandJulie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Hi all

We regularly attend La Chambre in Sheffield and also work there on a sat night. Being of the 'built for comfort rather than speed' build and more than happy with it, it struck us that lots of other clubs do occasional BBW nights and La Chambre hasnt tried it! It would have to be on a Thursday night due to other functions that are also on but just wanted a bit of feedback from you sexy people as to whether it is something you would be interested in.

Feel free to message us with ur comments (oh god i feel i might be letting us in for all sorts now )

Thanks Julie & Deano

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes i'm interested

We used to be members at La Chambre,on couples nights there were lots of BBW's and men of corresponding size too.

We don't think you really need special nights for overweight people any more than for underweight, blonde, brunette, short or tall.

It's all part of the rich tapestry of life, there will always be someone for everyone.

XXXX

Hi Dean and Julie

yes we have seen you at LC - a bbw night would be a great idea but we could never make a week night that far north - its just a consequence of having our jobs im afraid not anything else

thanks

xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic