FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fetish

Fetish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like to know if anyone else has the fetish of being cum on? I dont mean on my face, that is off limits, but I have this thing about my partner watching while I played with myself through my pants and there were some guys (perhaps 5 or 6) wanking while they watch me play,, then they step up one by one and cum on me,, either my boobs, my pants, or elsewhere(not the face remember) and all the time my partner is watching and wanking and sometimes I rub him or suck him...am I odd?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only odd thing I find about that is not wanting it on your face.. :D

But no its a common Fetish.. :D

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"The only odd thing I find about that is not wanting it on your face.. :D

"

Lol, that's what I thought, especially as it's that important she mentioned it more than once!

The OP should remember that a purple-headed custard chucker is a strange and wonderful thing, and sometimes it has a mind of its own. Mine, for instance, goes off like when a fireman drops a hose, there's no telling where the jizz is going to end up. Generally, where you'd least expect it, and nowhere near where it was aimed.

Though I luuuuurve splashing it all over, it would be a serious spoiler for someone to freak out, or take umbrage if it went on her face. The only way to be 100% sure of keeping "Harry off the Boat" would be to keep Percy in the wetsuit during blast off.

I wouldnt want it in my hair - my curls would get all matted, and I struggle to get a comb through it at the best of times

Everyone has a specific fantasy, and no the OP is not strange, but if she doesnt want it on her face then thats fair enough. Of course theres no guarantee none will go on the face, but generally if a cock is pointed elsewhere then it lessons the risk. Men coming all over your knickers would be sexy

"

Men coming all over your knickers would be sexy "

oh mmm now that is.. all over them.. Love that thought lol..

Katie of course.. :D

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Exactly!!

Surely its easy to not get it on someones face, despite being able to cum like a fountain?

Perhaps thats just a girl thing? lol

Thanks

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Mmm mmmm thats not a strange fetish at all And keeping it off your face is your choice, everyone has the right to have their own boundaries and wishes, even in fantasies etc.

» Add a new message to this topic