FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > giving single guys a bad name?

giving single guys a bad name?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We arranged to meet a single guy from here on sat night. Got lots of mail and i(eve) chose the guy i was most physically attracted to..as you do!

Anyway we talked on msn, texted, and spoke on phone, i told him exactly what we wanted as did he, i wanted the experience of pleasuring two men at the same time etc, i wasnt looking for a meat dildo lol so he turned up on saturday night, we had a few drinks talked and i asked him if he was comfortable to play, he was totally up for it so we played just me and him at first and it was good but soon as he came(he didnt last very long), he got up put his clothes on and said he was leaving!

I was rather pissed off as was Steven as i felt he had used me to get laid,but on reflection could it have been something else? He didnt even apologise until i asked him what was wrong. Any guys/girls got some insight on this? Its annoying me!

Eve x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Well he did turn up, he did have sex... he just wasn't a repeater.

Seems very selfish of him, put it down to experience and choose someone with verifications that maybe say.. lasts a long time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you choose someone based solely on physical attraction, you run the risk of them being a dickhead.

"If you choose someone based solely on physical attraction, you run the risk of them being a dickhead."

I didnt just pick him on physical attraction, we did talk too and got on well.

Forum Mod

One guy is not indicative of every guy on here

I don't think its fair to say that hes giving single guys a bad name

Maybe he would have liked your hubby to join in as well from the start,then you would have had your chance to pleasure 2 men at the same time

"Well he did turn up, he did have sex... he just wasn't a repeater.

Seems very selfish of him, put it down to experience and choose someone with verifications that maybe say.. lasts a long time."

Thanks for the reply, I dont think there will be a next time, have definately put it down to experience, i wasnt looking for someone to have bags of stamina or be a repeater either, just be decent about it all.

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

in this game, as in life there are 'givers' and 'takers' . People who just take pleasure without considering the other peeps involved. And people who give pleasure to the other person and enjoy doing so. The best sex is always when two 'givers' get together, but unfortunately you met up with a 'taker' . Would like to point out i am not saying either option is right or wrong but just making an observation from personal experience.

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

what was his reply when you pulled him up on it ?

"If you choose someone based solely on physical attraction, you run the risk of them being a dickhead.

I didnt just pick him on physical attraction, we did talk too and got on well."

OK, perhaps a hasty response.

But I'm sure you realise only he can tell you why he did what he did. Anyone else's input is just speculation.

"One guy is not indicative of every guy on here

Maybe he would have liked your hubby to join in as well from the start,then you would have had your chance to pleasure 2 men at the same time"

I wasnt meaning it literally just that some guys ruin it for others, as it has put us off. My hubby was there with us, i just thought it would have been easier for him if me and him played a bit first..it was all over in less than one song track, please dont start ripping what i have said apart, i just wondered if maybe things should have been done differently so thanks for the advice x

Forum Mod

Maybe he would have liked your hubby to join in as well from the start,then you would have had your chance to pleasure 2 men at the same time

I wasnt meaning it literally just that some guys ruin it for others, as it has put us off. My hubby was there with us, i just thought it would have been easier for him if me and him played a bit first..it was all over in less than one song track, please dont start ripping what i have said apart, i just wondered if maybe things should have been done differently so thanks for the advice x"

Its all experience and part of how you find out exactly how you want to play,you should'nt let it put you off,every meet will be different,some will be outstanding and some won't regardless of how well you think you have planned things

"what was his reply when you pulled him up on it ?"

Just that he was finished and was sorry.

I wasnt meaning it literally just that some guys ruin it for others, as it has put us off. My hubby was there with us, i just thought it would have been easier for him if me and him played a bit first..it was all over in less than one song track, please dont start ripping what i have said apart, i just wondered if maybe things should have been done differently so thanks for the advice x

Its all experience and part of how you find out exactly how you want to play,you should'nt let it put you off,every meet will be different,some will be outstanding and some won't regardless of how well you think you have planned things"

i think i just had to vent a bit as i was really looking forward to it, me and steven have agreed it doesnt count as a threesome lol, chalking it up to experience and moving on, thanks.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

It is true to say that some guys do experience a mental 'downer' after they have cum.....it is a medically recognised occurance known as post coital or orgasm depression.

Immediately after they have cum they enter a period of guilt, either because of the act or because of their personal circumstances (Cheating etc.)

Just don't meet him again......the chances of you meeting another guy with the same 'problem' or attitude are pretty slim.

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

"what was his reply when you pulled him up on it ?

Just that he was finished and was sorry."

just sounds a very disrespectful guy and just chalk it down to a one-off,we found all the guys we have played with have been the total opposite so they are out there,dont get too down and happy swinging

Hunni, you will come across the odd panda from time to time, my worst was a guy that came within 2 minutes of me starting a BJ, he felt embarassed about it and left, just put it down to experience and don't let it put the 2 of you off of looking for a single guy for your mmf x

"We arranged to meet a single guy from here on sat night. Got lots of mail and i(eve) chose the guy i was most physically attracted to..as you do!

Anyway we talked on msn, texted, and spoke on phone, i told him exactly what we wanted as did he, i wanted the experience of pleasuring two men at the same time etc, i wasnt looking for a meat dildo lol so he turned up on saturday night, we had a few drinks talked and i asked him if he was comfortable to play, he was totally up for it so we played just me and him at first and it was good but soon as he came(he didnt last very long), he got up put his clothes on and said he was leaving!

I was rather pissed off as was Steven as i felt he had used me to get laid,but on reflection could it have been something else? He didnt even apologise until i asked him what was wrong. Any guys/girls got some insight on this? Its annoying me!

Eve x"

problem with most guys is they just want to have a lay and go, it happens you get used to it

i personally like to spend a how night with someone but it very rarely happens, mosy guys just want to cum and go

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"We arranged to meet a single guy from here on sat night. Got lots of mail and i(eve) chose the guy i was most physically attracted to..as you do!

Eve x"

a couple of factors to consider:

was this his first time?

and are you just to damn hot at giving bj's?

the situation you were in is very erotic and his expectations of his own prowess at being able to deliver were possibly out weighed by the enormity of the task at hand, coupled with your bj skills were just to much for a mere mortal to handle! lol

Or he could have simply BS'd you.

post coital depression or panda syndrome can explain wanting to leave the scene or his embarrassment at not delivering on your expectations for the hours of of expected fun.

you fall of a bike you get back on...next time will be better...promise lol

Next time look and ask if he is a repeter some here can go hours ..... maybe to him thats sex ..... cumming fast and just going.... maybe thats all he has ever done and see it as good sex.

"what was his reply when you pulled him up on it ?

Just that he was finished and was sorry."

It actually sounds as if the guy was really embarassed to how he performed. As you said he lasted only 'one sound track'...

Do you think this could have been his first MMF? (Regardless of what he said on the phone or text)

Plus side is he did turn up and there was some fun had... down side is how he handled his emotions afterwards if he felt embarassed.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

I am guessing a lot of guys, think that once they cum sex is over...

Even if you've shot your load earlier than you hoped you would, there are lots more you can do, particularly in a 3-some scenario.

One can claim to be a long stayer, but no matter how long, there will always be those times when you cannot hold back.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"He is one of the plonker on this site which give genuine single guys a bad rap.

"

He didn't give any other single guy "a bad rap" apart from himself (if the OP is true, 1 side to a story here!)

I still don't and never will get why folk say that because one bloke seemingly did something it gives all the other single men on here "a bad rap", "spoils it for the rest of us" etc, etc!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Guys are different to women, thats why i never do same day meets. Some guys get so horned up, whether through chat or visually then once they have shot their load its over and done with. Some people get let down by same day meets as the guy gets turned on has a wank, says hes on his way when really hes off having a sleep. This guy could of been so horned up thats why he didnt last and then it was over for him. Unfortunatly thats how some men are

"He is one of the plonker on this site which give genuine single guys a bad rap.

He didn't give any other single guy "a bad rap" apart from himself (if the OP is true, 1 side to a story here!)

I still don't and never will get why folk say that because one bloke seemingly did something it gives all the other single men on here "a bad rap", "spoils it for the rest of us" etc, etc!

"

I agree, plus I feel for the guy, there is quite alot of pressure on a single guy to 'perform' so to speak when meeting a couple. It could have been his first meet as suggested, I know when it was my first 3 some i didnt last very long

what about the young man i meet here 30 mins cum run out door just seeing my tits ,, lol i did think must hate me as never stoped .... no he was so up- set at himself doing that could not get over it ,,,,,,,, and next week mailed asking can he come back again and why , lol jo xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Had a guy once that let out an almighty noise the second i touched his cock and he grabbed my wrist, thought id seriously hurt him, but know he had cum lol

i betthis guy you met had g/f to go home too and she does not know he swings lol

Eve x

problem with most guys is they just want to have a lay and go, it happens you get used to it

i personally like to spend a how night with someone but it very rarely happens, mosy guys just want to cum and go"

Thats really really bad.

I agree with the above poster, I would prefer to spend an entire night with someone, a quick fumble and quickie is nice as long as its in right context but its got to be mutual in that respect.

I quite like foreplay for ages, sex until the women wants me to cum, then kissing, cuddling, more foreplay and then round 2 etc etc etc...

Just cumming and going, that makes people feel no better than a prostitute, worse, they were giving up their time and body for someone selfish for nothing...

very harsh...

I'm sure that these are the few and not the many though..

sorry this happened to you.

not all are like this.

I cant see how one guy who cum too quick gives single guys a bad name?

We have met guys that have cum quick and just put it down to nerves on there part,as guys must get so nervous performing in front of other guys x

Last orders maybe? Didnt want to over stay his welcome?

Always have a social meet 1st as this won't ever happen, all I can say is we all learn

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

I'm sorry you had this experience.

On my 1st evening as a swingle I couldn't perform at all, never mind cum !!!!!! Which surprised and embarassed me, as I have plenty of experience with my late wife. However there is a happy ending as it was an overnight stay, the next morning everything was functioning normally again and the rest they say is history. I have since met with this cpl on numerous occassions and other cpl's since with no probs.

So maybe it was a nervous reaction on his part.

But as ppl have said please don't give up on us swingles

"I cant see how one guy who cum too quick gives single guys a bad name?

We have met guys that have cum quick and just put it down to nerves on there part,as guys must get so nervous performing in front of other guys x"

I have already said i was a bit harsh about giving single guys a bad name, i have had time to think about it and i will continue to give guys a chance, will just have to do my research better in future. putting it down to experience.

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

well it happens but were not all like that and some cpls are like that as well oh youve cum time for us to go now it happens

"I cant see how one guy who cum too quick gives single guys a bad name?

We have met guys that have cum quick and just put it down to nerves on there part,as guys must get so nervous performing in front of other guys x

I have already said i was a bit harsh about giving single guys a bad name, i have had time to think about it and i will continue to give guys a chance, will just have to do my research better in future. putting it down to experience."

we all think differently about things after time.

glad to see you have no given up.

take care.

I went to my first and only meet with a couple here in the North West a few months ago when I first joined this site. I got the impression that it was all the blokes kick and not really his wifes. Anyhow I was nervous as I had not met a couple before. When the meet was being arranged the guy was like listen mate it will all be on an equal level and so and so but very very soon after the husband had cum they both seem to loose all interest in me and went down stairs to put the kettle on and then both lay curled up on the soffa. Quite clearly play time was over and im left feeling like a spare part in the house having not cum or even felt satisfied at all. That was a bad experience for me and to be honest put me off couples and thats why I go for single fem profiles now and dont bother with couples at all.

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Seems a lot of you guys just have not met the wright cpl or cpls I say keep at it you get a lot more meets with an open mind cpls are a lot more fun show them respect and you Will get it back and probably meet them again

alot of couple's do want the guy to go once he is done.

i dont mind sticking around and chatting, but just saying thats all

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It may be hard to imagine... but there are plenty of people in this world (and not just on here) who think sex lasts a few minutes and when 'he' has cum it's all over... the end... finished.

» Add a new message to this topic