FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > on line romance via txt

on line romance via txt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ap Adge OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

hi has any one had a mobile text romance

i did a while back on a another dating site was lovely we did meet up after 6 months of texts and it was lovely but we both decided we wanted to date other people because of distance and she as her children only at weekend because of her nursing job Paul

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

'Another dating site'???

This isn't a dating site though, it's a swinging site......where I should imagine that the vast majority of members are meeting for sex rather than romance.

No offence....just my take on things.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"'Another dating site'???

This isn't a dating site though, it's a swinging site......where I should imagine that the vast majority of members are meeting for sex rather than romance.

No offence....just my take on things."

I was going to say that!!

I am sure there are alot here looking for romance. Even if its a swing site as thay get fed-up with over time feeling like a peace of meat look for friend ship and it turn into a bit of a on line romance even love. But as we all know sites like this are Candy shops for people and when had a nibble thay look for others things alot do. Not the best place to find romance.

"I am sure there are alot here looking for romance. Even if its a swing site as thay get fed-up with over time feeling like a peace of meat look for friend ship and it turn into a bit of a on line romance even love. But as we all know sites like this are Candy shops for people and when had a nibble thay look for others things alot do. Not the best place to find romance."

Do you really think people come on here looking for romance?!!

As for feeling like a "piece of meat" - how then do you, being part of a couple, justify it?

I'm not being funny, I just find it a strange thing to say.

"I am sure there are alot here looking for romance. Even if its a swing site as thay get fed-up with over time feeling like a peace of meat look for friend ship and it turn into a bit of a on line romance even love. But as we all know sites like this are Candy shops for people and when had a nibble thay look for others things alot do. Not the best place to find romance.

Do you really think people come on here looking for romance?!!

As for feeling like a "piece of meat" - how then do you, being part of a couple, justify it?

I'm not being funny, I just find it a strange thing to say."

Not saying i feel like meat i am having fun but i know woman who do feel like this here and other sits some tell me thay feel like un -payed whors too .... and i know some are seeing people having romance and fun , so yes i know its going on. Myself i think thay know the risks on sites like this .... but its there life end of the day up to them.

» Add a new message to this topic