FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single Swingers

Single Swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think you'll ever 'settle down' and if so would you aspire to a swinging 'married' relationship or a monogomous one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Would like to think I'll settle down one day... I guess if/when I find the person I want to settle down with.

I've never cheated on anyone before, no reason to start now, however, I'm not sure I can see myself with one person forever so I'd like to think I'd find the male version of me and be naughty with him! Well a girl can dream right?!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I doubt it. Maybe when my kids are grown up. Or when I get bored of partying lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I tried conventional relationships but they never worked. Dont have to now im with someone who thinks just like me

I can't bear the thought of a monogamous relationship. He would have to be someone that blows me away in every department to keep me entertained. I don't want anyone living with me, I don't want drama. So it suits me to be single and do my own thing.

"I can't bear the thought of a monogamous relationship. He would have to be someone that blows me away in every department to keep me entertained. I don't want anyone living with me, I don't want drama. So it suits me to be single and do my own thing. "

I think a lot of people have similar opinions, I have cheated once, I had a one night stand with someone I went to college with, and I was feeling guilty for ages. It turns out that my partner unbeknown to myself was swinging for ages....!!!

We have been seperated for nearly 2 years by the way, forgot to add

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

I'm still quite young so being single for me at the moment is not as big a problem as it might be for others, I could howether see myself coming into a relationship if I found someone who I really connected with and if she wanted to continue swinging as a couple then I would be fine with that, if they wanted to stop then assuming its the right person for me then I prob would stop.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

never........... and if I do, please section me.

I was a single swinger when I met my ex-wife.

We married and continued the swinging though family life toned that down a fair bit and I was happy with that.

We have since parted our ways and I guess i'm back to been a single swinger.

It can and does happen. I think It would be hard to go from been a swinger to exclusive but then again, if she/he is the one you want to be with, then really it wouldn't matter if they were the only one you spent the rest of your life with.

In my case, things didn't work out but it was never about the swinging or lack of, just normal things that cause breakups.

I guess if its right then swinging/exclusive...its just how it is.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I sooo enjoy single life and not being constrained as I believe I would be if in a relationship. But love changes everything, I suppose with the right person anything is possible.

I don't think I see myself single at 70!

Still swinging? I doubt it.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

have absolutely no intention of settling down again - enjoying myself too much. doing what I want to do, when I want to do it

To quote a saying by another FAB member, I shall play with Mr. Wrong's until Mr. Right shows up!

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I like being single at the moment but I don't want to be like this forever. If I meet the right one and fall in love, then I want it to be the real thing. I won't be willing to share him. But until then, i'm happy to do what i'm doing.

I think I would be too jealous to swing with a partner. I love being single anyway and have no plan to ever settle down again

It's not something I'd do in a relationship, so I'll go and look for one when I'm ready. But till I am, I'll carry on having fun

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Having just come out of a very long relationship I'm finding it quite liberating to be single again. I got into that relationship when I was very young (and immature and selfish) so although I'm not over the hill just yet, I'm enjoying being a singleton for now.

I honestly don't know if I'll be able to maintain a monogamous relationship again. I've done it before, so I know I can do it.... I just don't know whether I want to do it.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

When I was "Vanilla", relationships didn't work for me.. as a swinger relationships haven't worked for me either.

So far being single has served me well: "If it ain't broke don't fix it!"

» Add a new message to this topic