FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Does any older couples or even single females ever go for younger guys?

Does any older couples or even single females ever go for younger guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im 19, i know its young but im finding it hard to meet on this site :/ have had some of another site but this one seems against me... Anyone in this forum gone for a younger guy before? and let me knw of your experiance if thats ok? (i mean good or bad lol) Ed xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 23/11/10 19:44:53]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yu have one word on your profile... 'hey'

what the hell do you expect with that little bloody effort

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All of your friends list are older- aren't you meeting them?

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We don't meet any one under 35 as we have kids 28 & 30

well you are inbetween two of my childrens ages so deffo a no go for me. How old are you looking at? I would imagine people old enough to be your mother would say no but if you set your sights on people say 30 or younger you may have better luck.

I've had guys aged between 18 and 22 msg/request/wink me and all been turned away. However I do have a 22 year old on my friends as all he asked for was some guidance lol told him it was strictly friends! I did have one msg off a 20 yr old saying he wished I was his step-mother....thought that was a bit unnerving so hit the delete and block button straight away :P

we wont meet anyone younger than our kids and our youngest is 23

I can only speak for myself: you're the same age as my youngest child therefore I would NEVER play with someone your age.

There are hundreds of experienced men my age to chose from to be messing around with kids.

That's not meant in a condescending way: you are the same age as my kid!

Good luck though, I've just stated my opinion others may wish to play with you!

By *arysueCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Sue love younger Guys ,Just turn up when you say you will

We were all for meeting younger guys, till they kept letting us down..

Dont personally have a problem with the age difference and prefer the person to the age.

But you do need to make more effort with a profile.

Katie.

Afraid I have to agree about the profile, says nothing about you and 4 cock pics.

Plus as my daughter is 28 and my son is 25 I don't meet younger guys either.

Good luck in your search though, have fun. xxx

Thanks for the replies everyone, i have made a start by amending my profile x

hmmmmm fascinating that people associate age with their children - wonder where that idea comes from? It would not be that that would be a put off, just that if we want an extra guy we already have a reserve.

Well we don't have kids, so age isn't a problem.

Mind you, when I was young I fancied older women but not once did the fact that they were a similar age to my mam put me off.

Trace has played with younger guys but doesn't actively seek them out.

However, if she was in the market for one, the fact that you have a bareback pic on your profile and don't have 'safe sex' in your interests would definately be off putting.

XXXX

Oh...........and so would the cock shots!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"However, if she was in the market for one, the fact that you have a bareback pic on your profile and don't have 'safe sex' in your interests would definately be off putting."

Damn, I thought it would be longer before someone pointed it out.

"However, if she was in the market for one, the fact that you have a bareback pic on your profile and don't have 'safe sex' in your interests would definately be off putting.

Damn, I thought it would be longer before someone pointed it out.

"

doesn't look particularly long to me

make sure you have a face pic even if its in your pivate gallery like me, dont lie, and dont agree to things just to get a meet if you no fully well ur not into that

"Damn, I thought it would be longer before someone pointed it out.

doesn't look particularly long to me "

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

Hi Ed, I'm 40 and wouldn't go near anyone more than 5 years my junior...just my preference. You have also go a pic of you barebacking and unless that is your regular girlfriend that could be off putting for some. At facepic would go a long way too!

Good luckx

Again thanks for advice and i am safe that was someone i knew for a while in that picture xx

"hmmmmm fascinating that people associate age with their children - wonder where that idea comes from? It would not be that that would be a put off, just that if we want an extra guy we already have a reserve.

"

For some of us we don't feel comfortable playing with: married people, bi people, people older than our parents, people younger than our children, people from different ethnic groups!

It doesn't mean we're moralistic, homophobic, geriatric loathing, incestuous bigots just people who like to play with people we are comfortable with. I don't understand how people with their own set of values when choosing playmates read something sinister whenever people post stating they feel uncomfortable playing with those younger than their children!

I might have had a twenty year old yesterday. Might have been my evil twin

"Again thanks for advice and i am safe that was someone i knew for a while in that picture xx"

Fair enough, why take it off then?

our daughter isnt much younger than you so no we would never

Wouldnt go near anyone younger than my son and he is 30 .

But do now prefer a guy nearer my own age or there abouts

"I can only speak for myself: you're the same age as my youngest child therefore I would NEVER play with someone your age.

There are hundreds of experienced men my age to chose from to be messing around with kids.

That's not meant in a condescending way: you are the same age as my kid!

Good luck though, I've just stated my opinion others may wish to play with you!"

Absolutely agree there, much prefer the experience maturity and imperfections of my own age group than someone 30 yrs younger than me, 3 yrs younger than my son, what a gross thought

"Again thanks for advice and i am safe that was someone i knew for a while in that picture xx

Fair enough, why take it off then?"

Just so people don't automaticly pre judge me. Thinking i don't practice safe sex. Also i understand everyones points

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

If its any consolation to the OP,.. I've had people tell me my profile is lazy and I'm too young.. so good luck.

"Im 19, i know its young but im finding it hard to meet on this site :/ have had some of another site but this one seems against me... Anyone in this forum gone for a younger guy before? and let me knw of your experiance if thats ok? (i mean good or bad lol) Ed xx"

i never really get messages like this

where people say how well they do on other sites but finding it hard on here

if it was me i'd just stick to the sites i find meets on and not bother with the ones i finding hard

"Im 19, i know its young but im finding it hard to meet on this site :/ have had some of another site but this one seems against me... Anyone in this forum gone for a younger guy before? and let me knw of your experiance if thats ok? (i mean good or bad lol) Ed xx

i never really get messages like this

where people say how well they do on other sites but finding it hard on here

if it was me i'd just stick to the sites i find meets on and not bother with the ones i finding hard "

That makes sense to us naughty. It seems to us that lots of people are getting loads of meets from these other sites.

As for meeting younger guys , we do , but not 19 year olds. No offence intended to the OP but surely at 19 years old most blokes are new to sex , leave alone swinging .

Well i have improved my profile again xx

whos sucking you off

"hmmmmm fascinating that people associate age with their children - wonder where that idea comes from? It would not be that that would be a put off, just that if we want an extra guy we already have a reserve.

For some of us we don't feel comfortable playing with: married people, bi people, people older than our parents, people younger than our children, people from different ethnic groups!

It doesn't mean we're moralistic, homophobic, geriatric loathing, incestuous bigots just people who like to play with people we are comfortable with. I don't understand how people with their own set of values when choosing playmates read something sinister whenever people post stating they feel uncomfortable playing with those younger than their children! "

I don't understand why people complain when other people don't understand why something is so.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

A 20 year old has been my wife's youngest so far, although her preferred age range is probs 25-30. We haven't met that many guys though. We don't really have that much of a problem with age if a guy is mature in attitude with a decent brain and some good decent conversational skills (as well as other things) We don't have kids either so no queezy feelings of being with folks who we are old enough to parent...lol

By *eeandGeeMan  over a year ago

littlehampton

Er... YES!... Its all that cum and quick repeats that does it... youngest so far 19 - and black!

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I like young guys, but the brain is the important body part, closely followed by the facial appearance. And I do love a longhaired guy.

If all these things fall into place, then I might be your "girl" lol

Jane x

"A 20 year old has been my wife's youngest so far, although her preferred age range is probs 25-30. We haven't met that many guys though. We don't really have that much of a problem with age if a guy is mature in attitude with a decent brain and some good decent conversational skills (as well as other things) We don't have kids either so no queezy feelings of being with folks who we are old enough to parent...lol"

i am going to say as a 20 year old male that this is bang on the head i find my age doesnt count for nothing once a conversation has been had....

just be polite and things all come togther

I'm 35, 36 at xmas.

In all long term relationships I've been in, ive always been a little bit of a toy boy but then again the age gap hasn't been too great and only a few had kids.

One relationship I was in when i was 22 was with a fantastic Rock chick but her daughter was nearly 17 and that relationship didn't last because as other have said, its a phycological thing, the age of the other persons kids playing a huge part.

I'm divorced now, but realization is that i'm likely to be looking at people from sort of 25+ purely because I value experience and also because (now as a father myself) I appreciate adult company in a different way.

your profile really could do with some effort, i've revised mine several times having taken advice form others.

I think you need to take the advice on board, maybe aim nearer to your own age on here, less likely to be turned away but no real profile isn't going to win you any awards or instantly stand you out.

Wish you luck, hope you take everyones advice and it helps you find what you feel you need.

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

We have the problem of being young age wise, but we've learned to get on with it now and although a hell of a lot of our messages never got returned, or sent back with too young we keep pressing on. There are people out there, but then youve got to match all the other criteria too like height and smoking/none smoking etc. Swings and roundabouts. But good luck.

like they said above, ps castleford crew, very very funny profile, loved it.

and indeed, miss a mortgage payment and someone remembers you how true lol.

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Why thankyou very much

» Add a new message to this topic