FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Using Fake/Other Peoples Pics On Profiles...

Using Fake/Other Peoples Pics On Profiles...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anzell OP   Man  over a year ago

Essex

I have just had someone else tell me that someone is using my pics on another swing/dating site...That is not the first and im sure not the last! But why?

I really dont get it....First of all...

If they actually get to get a meet, what are they going to do then?

People say I should take it as a compliment and in a way I do, but not when they come out with shit and people are not sure who is the real guy!! (I can assure you im the guy in the pics - just check validations)

I have even add it on this site...People using my pics and copying my profile word for word!

Would like to hear anyone else thoughts on this...People using fake/other people pics etc and clearly wasting peoples time as they really have no intentions of meeting anyone if they can only get off by pretending to be someone else!!! x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we had this on another website hense why all our pictures are private on this one. some guy took all our pictures and added them to a local website about sexy girls in our local area. so i had friends ringing me up oh is this you? but also found out hed bene using them on chat rooms and all different kinds of sites pretending to be some one else is sad and very sick and disturbing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He must be an ugly fecker , so take it as a complementthat he's using your pics . I am quite lucky that Ive got a face only my mother could love so it wouldnt get them much recognission

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Would like to hear anyone else thoughts on this..."

I don't think it would be possible for me to be any more ambivalent on the subject of your pics being nicked on another website.

Lots of love.

SDM

» Add a new message to this topic