FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > DOGGING

DOGGING

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *punky1 OP   Man  over a year ago

farnham

HI ANY COUPLES UP FOR SOME FLASHING OR DOGGING ACTION EARLY EVENING ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK 5-7

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i parked up by my local dogging site yesterday evening, was quite funny as all the cars there just couldn't make their mind up where to park, kept moving to different areas, good luck

Dont want to discourage you but check the lamp posts near the dogging sites as some have had those cameras strapped to them to monitor the carparks, they are really trying to clamp down on it now

Dogging in this weather,are you mad?????????

Thats wot heaters are for,lol

Way too cold for dogging

Trust a man to say that!!!

Extreme doggin! its the future in this weather. Had a fantastic experience other week at a localish spot to me. cpl must have been the sub/dom thing she in collar dressed to impress and kept asking permision to squirt all the time. Husband was proper getting off on it and so was she. Only me and one other chap there. First experience of the sub/dom thing and I have to say I am intrieged!

That was the other week though, it's gotten much colder in the last week or so

Na its just fine and dandy for it this weather but it does help to take a flask of warm water just as an emergency windscreen deicer if the cars been left for abit whilst on a walkabout!

By *eicsbimaleMan  over a year ago

loughborough

warm water + ice on windscreen = big cracks. buy a pocket de icer you skin flint....

just wondering where you go near farnham , i am often there and looking for places.

Hi there newish on here looking to try some dogging around the local area dose anyone know to some good places and or websites I could look at to see the locations

By *oldenballs72Man  over a year ago

dereham

anybody know any good dogging areas near dagenham if so could u please messege me people and let me know whereabouts ?thanks

"Hi there newish on here looking to try some dogging around the local area dose anyone know to some good places and or websites I could look at to see the locations "

If a dogging site has found it's way onto a website it's finished as a good dogging site.

internet websites have destroyed dogging. People keep publishing where they are heading. Kinda stupid as coppers are rite on the ball. Guarente they wil be there b4 you and clear site out and keep coming back! The best sites are word a mouth. Far to many single men out now aswel. Went to our local site last week and must a been 30men! No way can you play with that many about also cant see if any idiots are filming or out also duno if any are coppers. Stick to what you no is my theory!

I agree,people naming sites on the internet are what causes them to be closed down,then you get people on open forums complaining that the police have closed them down and asking people to name other sites.

I would say ask people who have dogging listed in or near the areas you are wanting to go dogging,thats how we found good dogging sites.

We certianly wouldnt name them or give directions on an open forum.

» Add a new message to this topic