FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Face oics insistead on!

Face oics insistead on!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that some ladies insist on face pics ( which im only to happy to show on my profile as ive nothing to hide!) and yet all you can see on there profile is a blank shadow. And they refuse to show you a photo of them.

I can understand privicy for the job they may do etc but they could at least send you one attached to a msg. All you end up chassing then is a shadow. And quite possible you turn up to a meet and think hmmmm nooooooooo way thats another fine mess you got me into!

(recent lesson for yours truly learned!! haha)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it that some ladies insist on face pics ( which im only to happy to show on my profile as ive nothing to hide!) and yet all you can see on there profile is a blank shadow. And they refuse to show you a photo of them.

I can understand privicy for the job they may do etc but they could at least send you one attached to a msg. All you end up chassing then is a shadow. And quite possible you turn up to a meet and think hmmmm nooooooooo way thats another fine mess you got me into!

(recent lesson for yours truly learned!! haha)"

might be worth relisting this with the correct spelling ???

so its not about oics then???

what is an oic? they from Middle Earth?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Why is it that some ladies insist on face pics ( which im only to happy to show on my profile as ive nothing to hide!) and yet all you can see on there profile is a blank shadow. And they refuse to show you a photo of them.

Simple answer.... don't message them.

People will continue to make all kinds of demands for whatever they like.... whilst there are plonkers out there who are willing to go along with it.

I thought I was in for a full English and spelling lesson for a min there until I looked at the head line haha. It is meant to say face pics honest!. I was mongin it abit I think and should have checked it first haha ( tho I am aware that my spelling aint the best to be honest!)

. Please be gentle with me ladies im an ex infantry soldier and they did not teach us how to spell the names of the targets we gave the good news to! just to see them as oics from middle earth haha xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Simple answer.... don't message them.

People will continue to make all kinds of demands for whatever they like.... whilst there are plonkers out there who are willing to go along with it."

Im with Polo on this one

[Removed by poster at 24/11/10 15:51:02]

Wow any more of you lovelly ladies out there fancy venting ya spline at my expence? Tho I have not met ya and dont no ya I dont mind ya having a go at me of course hahaha. I bet your all nice really when your not in the anti man mood! xxxx

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Wow any more of you lovelly ladies out there fancy venting ya spline at my expence? Tho I have not met ya and dont no ya I dont mind ya having a go at me of course hahaha. I bet your all nice really when your not in the anti man mood! xxxx"

Are you able to see posts the rest of us can't?

Im leaning on a lamp post if that helps. At the corner of the street!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

someone started on the cooking sherry early!!!

when another cple asks to see face pics we say mind jimmy is little fat and wears specs plus hes bald then they say thats ok give us a look so we do then when they see its true they dont fucking get back so much for telling the truth lol

"Im leaning on a lamp post if that helps. At the corner of the street!"

oic

You leave our Sherry out of it shes cooking just fine thanx. And looks good stood at the oven I must say! tho I have said I will do the washing up afterwards haha.

try changing your name from wasp to bee cos you know the saying what will bee will bee lol

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

You mentioned this the other day on another thread, and I quote:

By Patrick wasp Man 24 hours ago

Wigan

Drove to a meet last night on a blind date and when I got there im not sorry to say I turned straight back around and drove home. I feel this bad experience has now put me off this site abit to be honest. I would not do it again in the future

so what is the point of the thread? you saw peoples reactions to what you put, answer dont meet anyone without seeing pics, and if they are not prepared to show then dont be so desperate as to go blind.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well if your daft enough to meet someone you havent seen a photo of then thats your look out

hmmm I once went on holiday to Benidorm as a kid. It was a load of crap then and I doubt it has changed any over the years!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

If I message a couple/single to show interest in them then always include a face pic with that initial mail. Then they can decide to continue chatting or not. If I am not their thing then they will eaither block me or say no than ks or ignore me. If that is the case it is simple- they are not interested.

When I get mail I ask for it to include a face pic then can also see if they float my boat. If they do then I include a face pic of me on my return mail.

If they refuse to include a face pic then its no meet. If they want to only show me a pic on msn then its no thanks. If they only want to email me a pic then its no thanks.

Never,ever meet someone even for a coffee without seeing a face pic and preferably see them on webcam first.

If you do your homework then your chances of getting shafted are less. Not zero but less.

Good sound advise is that _ruit thank you x

"hmmm I once went on holiday to Benidorm as a kid. It was a load of crap then and I doubt it has changed any over the years!"

I take it your posts are designed to drum up trade and get yourself recognised. If that's the case being narky towards people who've raised a valid point about something you've written on an open forum makes you look petulant and someone to avoid.

Just my opinion of course!

Or it could just be that I am indeed a wind up merchant and couldnt give a stuff what any of you folk think as I dont no ya and have no real wish to meet up with you if im honest!. Im quite happy with the regular female friends I have from here already haha Just my opinion of course xx

"Why is it that some ladies insist on face pics "

Why do you think? It might be because they want to see if your an ugly git. That is my bet but that's just common seance.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Or it could just be that I am indeed a wind up merchant and couldnt give a stuff what any of you folk think"

Open. Season.

yo patrick my man..you at it again lol

» Add a new message to this topic