FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Older classy females

Older classy females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have to say that I do indeed have abit of a thing for the older sexy female whos in fine shape, dresses to impress and likes a younger male. So my question is do you find me attractive? and you can be as honest as you like with your replies as I will not take any offence to your coments at all no matter how bad as long as they are polite ladies!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

In times gone by the term ‘older women’ or ‘older men’ implied there was a generation gap in the age… so to clarify, are you looking for ladies in their 50’s and 60’s?

No not 60s hun. I would say around 38 to 50 possible 55 but she would have to be a real stunner

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I know it's not what you are asking, but I will comment anyway....

If a guy, who was a couple of years younger than me, referred to me as an 'older woman'... I'd tell him to feck off!

haha your a no nonsense kind of woman you arnt ya!. I like that very much infact I reckon I could warm to you lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"haha your a no nonsense kind of woman you arnt ya!. I like that very much infact I reckon I could warm to you lol x"
your a brave man , lol

[Removed by poster at 24/11/10 17:20:11]

Nothing wrong with making firnds with folk on here as I do like the social side of things as well. lol

Lol @ Polo - I for one cannot wait for your reply

In relation to the OPs question though, we've clarified age, are you looking for a Mrs Robinson kind of scenario, ooo noo showing my age there. Someone that dresses in a certain way and will take you, a young boy to hand = is that the kind of fantasy you mean

Yeah I think so kind of like the School head mistress or something you no who always acts in charge and with authority but is a little TIGER between the sheets and closed doors!. Also like the idea of a police woman as well tho young or older and I dont mean as a fantasy either I want a real life copper. Same thing really just want to see that she has normal horny side to her and can let her hair down and scream with pure pleasure whilst im giving her a good seing to after shes had enough of being all prim and proper in front of the public for the day!

By *nlyme1Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Yeah I think so kind of like the School head mistress or something you no who always acts in charge and with authority but is a little TIGER between the sheets and closed doors!. Also like the idea of a police woman as well tho young or older and I dont mean as a fantasy either I want a real life copper. Same thing really just want to see that she has normal horny side to her and can let her hair down and scream with pure pleasure whilst im giving her a good seing to after shes had enough of being all prim and proper in front of the public for the day! "

lol you dont ask for much do ya... But I must say im with you on this... Mature ladies feel free to get in touch with myself or OP lol

"No not 60s hun. I would say around 38 to 50 possible 55 but she would have to be a real stunner"

Rules me out then!

I'm 39 and would not class myself as older. Therefore it would be pointless in looking at the OP's profile. BUT - i am classy, and therefore would find it offensive to be classed as older as young women can be classy too.

I looked at the OP's profile expecting to see a keen young 20-something ... but 35?? I thought that men would have outgrown that particular hormone driven pubescent fantasy by that age

WELL ! i find the 40 to 55 age group the most attractive ,and boy are they sexy . FRANKIE XX

"I know it's not what you are asking, but I will comment anyway....

If a guy, who was a couple of years younger than me, referred to me as an 'older woman'... I'd tell him to feck off!"

Same here Polo as to me "older woman" is something the 20's age group want, just makes me want to get my knitting out and join the local WI group

I keep popping back to this thread in the hope that the OP will define what he means by "classy"

And for someone mid thirties to say older ladies 38 to 50 something, well, words fail me.

Perhaps he just wants to find a lady with her tattooes spelt correctly?

"Yeah I think so kind of like the School head mistress or something you no who always acts in charge and with authority but is a little TIGER between the sheets and closed doors!. Also like the idea of a police woman as well tho young or older and I dont mean as a fantasy either I want a real life copper. Same thing really just want to see that she has normal horny side to her and can let her hair down and scream with pure pleasure whilst im giving her a good seing to after shes had enough of being all prim and proper in front of the public for the day! "

ps avatar does you no favours

By *edro71Man  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

i would love to meet a woman in her 50's or 60's find then very sexy indeed

"i would love to meet a woman in her 50's or 60's find then very sexy indeed"

There's fookin' loads of 'em down the bingo