FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Up Pompey

Up Pompey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckoldandWife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I know this isn't swinging in the true sense but I am more into seeing my wife with other guys. This weekend we are off to Southampton to visit friends with similar tastes. On Saturday our wives will head out on the town in Portsmouth, Tiger Tiger to be exact and us guys will watch from a distance as they are chatted up It's just a bit of fun, I wondered if anyone else had ever watched from afar as their wives were making friends across the room?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes, it was a particular fantasy for us and we decided to pluck up courage to do it one night.

We went into Birmingham's Broad Street and went into a hotel bar. I was dressed sexily, I was absolutely terrified as in real life I dont tend to go for overtly sexual clothing, but this was to prove a point that I would be chatted up if my boobs were out (I didnt think I would be, he was insistent I would).

I wore a low cut top, nearly undie to the navel and a short leather kilt and knee high boots, hooker clothes lol. Wore stockings and lace knickers underneath. Was terried as when I sat down you could see my stocking tops and I really had to force myself not to try and cover myself up.

He sat by the bar keeping an eye on me, I sat on one of the sofas, on the internet on my mobile (on fab actually) and sure enough a guy came up and asked to sit opposite me. We chatted and he was absolutely lovely. A business man away on a conference. We got on famously, he was so nice. My partner came back from the bar after 15 or so minutes and sat down and we all chatted until we were invited to business guys hotel suite at the Hiatt Regency for coffee (thats all Im saying, but just a good job that he was on the 21st floor, was great looking down at all the people enjoying themselves on Broad Street, just hope they didnt look up to those floor to ceiling windows

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I apologise for any spelling mistakes as I have a nasty eye infection from my contact lenses and am typing wearing dark glasses and one eye covered.

the word undie actually should be undone, Im just not typing the whole thing out again

By *uckoldandWife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Thanks for sharing, great story

» Add a new message to this topic