FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men and oral

Men and oral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've just been snooping through some profiles, as one does and notice in one of them that the female is looking for a male and he MUST give oral, how odd we thought are there men who do not like to give oral to a female? they must be mad !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We've just been snooping through some profiles, as one does and notice in one of them that the female is looking for a male and he MUST give oral, how odd we thought are there men who do not like to give oral to a female? they must be mad !! "

You would be amazed at the amount of women out there who also do not like giving oral!!

Forum Mod

Yes there are men that don't

One of my fave playmates does'nt and it does'nt bother me at all,in fact im glad he does'nt as he is magic with everything else he does,most men would'nt be able to get me off on oral anyway,more likely to send me to sleep

but what a way to drift off

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Yes there are men that don't

One of my fave playmates does'nt and it does'nt bother me at all,in fact im glad he does'nt as he is magic with everything else he does,most men would'nt be able to get me off on oral anyway,more likely to send me to sleep

Oooh, a challenge ..

"

I love to and usually do. However, I once met a lady who stunk. No way in a million years would I have done. In fact, I refused to do anything. Dirty sod. No excuse. Cost me £50 Travelodge too....

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

I am with you on this one.

Way too many guys seem to think licking the lash is the be all and end all of foreplay.

"I love to and usually do. However, I once met a lady who stunk. No way in a million years would I have done. In fact, I refused to do anything. Dirty sod. No excuse. Cost me £50 Travelodge too.... "

Fish Odour Syndrome - yes it really is the name of a genuine medical condition and it has nothing to do with someone being dirty.

By *vor Bigun 69!Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I just love giving oral, in fact give me choice between lickin a pussy or getting a bj id go 4 lickin a gal anytime!

I am with you on this one.

Way too many guys seem to think licking the lash is the be all and end all of foreplay."

I have my brain and my imagination, my fingers, my tongue and finally my cock in that order of basic tools and the first has a million and one ways to have fun...I agreed, just like some women don't know the first thing about sucking a cock right..Theres a wealth of possibilities to make foreplay exciting.

Try tying your partner up (with her permission) blindfolding her, playing some music and using candles to take away her all but one of her senses then use your body and toys all over her body gently, sharply, a little rough, different contours and textures etc..

Theres a zillion ways to make a good sexy woman very aroused without just "flicking her bean or licking her out"

But I think the posters actual meaning behind the question really boils down to selfish men...there are guys who think foreplay is

lay back elsie and brace yerself...get their thrills, cum and either leave or fall asleep.

I think I just had good teachers and good manners.

"Fish Odour Syndrome - yes it really is the name of a genuine medical condition and it has nothing to do with someone being dirty."

I've known someone who suffered with it.

A womens fear is a man going down on them and it smelling, and yes for some people Its a medical condition and it makes it embarrassing.

Imagine you meet someone you like, they want to please you and go down on you...imagine having to tell them you do't want them too.

Some men ALSO can suffer from a similar condition. but with poster, from a meet point of view, it would be very off-putting I guess.

"I love to and usually do. However, I once met a lady who stunk. No way in a million years would I have done. In fact, I refused to do anything. Dirty sod. No excuse. Cost me £50 Travelodge too....

Fish Odour Syndrome - yes it really is the name of a genuine medical condition and it has nothing to do with someone being dirty."

Er. Not in her case. It wasn't the fish 'odour syndrome' that was the problem. Dont think she'd not cleaned her arse for a month. Thats different

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

This site...like any other 'sweetshop' has something for everyone!...I'd be more amazed if everyone on here liked the same things!

"

Er. Not in her case. It wasn't the fish 'odour syndrome' that was the problem. Dont think she'd not cleaned her arse for a month. Thats different"

I see the smell didn't out you off enough to locate the source

[Removed by poster at 25/11/10 15:37:23]

"I love to and usually do. However, I once met a lady who stunk. No way in a million years would I have done. In fact, I refused to do anything. Dirty sod. No excuse. Cost me £50 Travelodge too....

Fish Odour Syndrome - yes it really is the name of a genuine medical condition and it has nothing to do with someone being dirty.

Er. Not in her case. It wasn't the fish 'odour syndrome' that was the problem. Dont think she'd not cleaned her arse for a month. Thats different"

That made me laugh so much I have pulled a muscle in my neck

"

Er. Not in her case. It wasn't the fish 'odour syndrome' that was the problem. Dont think she'd not cleaned her arse for a month. Thats different

I see the smell didn't out you off enough to locate the source "

Lol. It had a distinctive smell does sh*t. I was gone straight away

That made me laugh so much I have pulled a muscle in my neck "

pmsl. Sorry about that

"

I see the smell didn't out you off enough to locate the source

Lol. It had a distinctive smell does sh*t. I was gone straight away "

lol, did you tell her that she 'stank of shit'?

I made an excuse up but I think she knew why.

Did the room not have a bath and shower?

"I made an excuse up but I think she knew why."

Ah right, must have been awkward. I had a similar situation a while ago, and without sounding crude it was horrific, she had a hairier arse than a monkey. Lets just say I made a rather hasty exit

[Removed by poster at 25/11/10 15:50:26]

"Did the room not have a bath and shower?"

It was the fact that we had started all the usual kissing, touching and fondling and yet she never took the initiative to shower. If I met a lady or couple and I felt scruffy, I'd shower beforehand. I'm always 100% clean when I meet. I smell nice too...lots of 'brut for men' aftershave

One of the reasons I always meet socially first to check personal hygiene. Especially as I do like men's bums.

Forum Mod

"One of the reasons I always meet socially first to check personal hygiene. Especially as I do like men's bums.

"

I have a vision now and its very weird

i love to give oral as long as its shaved x

"One of the reasons I always meet socially first to check personal hygiene. Especially as I do like men's bums.

I have a vision now and its very weird "

I've heard that SCAT is quite popular amongst some groups of people but i'm not into that shit.

I have a vision now and its very weird "

pmsl

"

that really made me laugh too

I love oral, Im quite a greedy girl when it comes to it, I could quite happily lie there and let them do it for hours = mmmm love it.

there is no excuse for lack of hygiene though

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

the only time ive ever stopped giving oral is when my dentures fell in

I had a close encounter once. It was years ago, I remember her lying on her back with her legs raised, I pulled her pants off and the crotch snapped liked a fucking biscuit

It nearly put me off

Forum Mod

"I had a close encounter once. It was years ago, I remember her lying on her back with her legs raised, I pulled her pants off and the crotch snapped liked a fucking biscuit

It nearly put me off "

OMG! only nearly put you off though

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

"I had a close encounter once. It was years ago, I remember her lying on her back with her legs raised, I pulled her pants off and the crotch snapped liked a fucking biscuit

It nearly put me off "

Bloody hell Jack, I wonder if it was the same girl??? Seems some where not taught the joys of wiping front to back rather than back to front!

Some time back a bit of idle banter kicked off at work about underwear to wit I said, 'I don't typically wear any'. So this women looked at me and said "OMG, I wouldn't want to have to wash your trousers" Feeling somewhat insulted I asked why, "Well all them skiddies" "What the hell are you implying?" I asked her... "Well everyone has them"

FFS... did I ever tell her what for, "Have you and your husband not heard of soap and water? ... skiddies are for kiddies or have you not grown out of that?"

I love eating pussy so much, I think I get as much pleasure performing it as the lady receiving it.

It nearly put me off

OMG! only nearly put you off though "

Hey, when you're young free and single, and the ol' fella is standing up like Thunderbird One, there's no such thing as Mission Impossible

My standards are somewhat higher these days though

I'm still looking for that posh bird

"We've just been snooping through some profiles, as one does and notice in one of them that the female is looking for a male and he MUST give oral, how odd we thought are there men who do not like to give oral to a female? they must be mad !! "

ive met a few guys who hav'nt given oral, i find in swinging to many men just want a bj and a shag and dont want to give anything back

I am sure the things people eat make them smell ...... if a person eat 3 or 4 currys a week may make them smell down there spicey food can do this... I was reading a letter in a mag last week about this woman who found she smell after currys chillies chinnes. Spices just like in the mouth smell all parts of body do. So its vegs and fruits for me , lol Two days before meets. JO X

I love giving oral, and usually take a packed lunch so I can be there all afternoon, lol

» Add a new message to this topic