FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sucking cocks

Sucking cocks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry for the crude title but I couldnt think of anything more delicate sounding.

Before sucking a guy, do you insist on doing this after hes just jumped out of the shower, or do you prefer a guy who smells and tastes of his own natural scent.

Obviously Im referring to hygienic clean men. I would never every suck a guy who didnt have excellent personal hygiene.

With men I play with, I prefer them to have had a shower, sometimes it cant be just before you play with them, if you are meeting in a bar beforehand and go up to the room etc, there will be an hour or so difference, but I like them to have had a shower very recently.

With my own guy, I love his taste and smell after hes been working all day, or certainly for a few hours etc. I know that he's hygienic and clean of course, and I find that his own personal smell and taste appeals to me far more than him selling of Lynx. Its so unbelievably sexy tasting him when I can smell and taste his own unique aroma

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as he is clean his own aroma and has anyone noticed that in particular that black guys have there own unique aroma especially when aroused.

By *radsweetMan  over a year ago

Southwell

A Russian surgeon women friend who preferred me not to shower beforehand. Said the smell really turned her on.

I guess it's down to personal preference.

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

Clean please! (for both of us! )

By *etmelickuCouple  over a year ago

skegness

well i love to suck n gag on cocks bigger the better as i suck balls as i finger a guys arse mmm love it xxxxx

Before I have sex or do anything sexual, I always like to have a shower, even if its a really quick once over.

Hygeine is important, whoever the lucky person is I'm with, I really wouldn't want their first impression of me undressed to be ewww you stink.

I mean afterwards, your going to be hopefully very hot and sweaty and are going to need a shower again.

but then again, say I met with someone in a bar, and they suggested a fumble nearby or a quickie, I doubt either of us would be looking for much in the way of foreplay..

I think if the times there, what does another shower kill in terms of time.

Besides If a Lady sucks my cock well, I'm pretty sure the smell of me will be on her mouth and lips quite quickly.

Would you want anyone licking your pussy if you had been sat in a bar for the last hour and had showered maybe a few hours earlier.

"well i love to suck n gag on cocks bigger the better as i suck balls as i finger a guys arse mmm love it xxxxx "

Now thats the way to suck

but I think the question is, would you do it if his balls were sweaty.

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

All people have individual pheromones and some will appeal to one person more than others.

Pheromones, when not drowned out by perfumes, after shaves and cigarette smoke, can be the turning point for a meet, as they "speak" to the basic animalistic parts of the brain, and they work on a subconscious level.

Jane x

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

I allways wash beforehand, being circumsized I am extra cautious as my end is exposed all the time and therefore a good wash before letting a lady near the one eyed snake for me is a must.

"well i love to suck n gag on cocks bigger the better as i suck balls as i finger a guys arse mmm love it xxxxx

Now thats the way to suck

but I think the question is, would you do it if his balls were sweaty."

or his sphinkter if he had treated you to a curry beforehand

"

or his sphinkter if he had treated you to a curry beforehand "

ewwww nasty.

Personally, I love licking and fingering the anus, playing with that and a clit/pussy on a woman is a wonderful thing but yes, If they were not clean, I would be very put off.

I like men im playing with to be washed beforehand, I like to be able to taste showergel on them, as their own personal aroma wont turn me on, because I wont be familiar with his particular scent.

In relation to your own partner though, my guy is always clean and hygienic, every part of the day, I just prefer to be able to taste and smell his own particular scent

Got to be showered and shaved down below or no oral, and that goes for men and women

I had a short sexual relationship with a older women about 15 years ago. I was 21 and she was 38. As i do a lot (did a lot) of cycling , i showered a lot. But she loved the strong testerone smell after i had a verry hot shower or bath after i'd clocked a few miles and had no deoderant on. It turned her on. Not a sweaty smell, a manly smell. Then i'd fuck her over the back of the couch till she came. Ahh, youth is wasted on the young ! ( removes rose tinted glasses).

"I had a short sexual relationship with a older women about 15 years ago. I was 21 and she was 38. As i do a lot (did a lot) of cycling , i showered a lot. But she loved the strong testerone smell after i had a verry hot shower or bath after i'd clocked a few miles and had no deoderant on. It turned her on. Not a sweaty smell, a manly smell. Then i'd fuck her over the back of the couch till she came. Ahh, youth is wasted on the young ! ( removes rose tinted glasses). "

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

there are few so should never suck cock ever.. infact, if and when they do... they should be charged with bodily damage.

and the cock holder get criminal injury compensation for chaffed member...

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

There are few smells in this world which are more erotic than that of fresh sweat on a clean man.

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

I like to shower before playing, makes me feel better anyways...

Mr Fun

I would not let a lady give me a bj if I was not happy I was clean enough. I wouldn't start playing much later than a couple of hours after a shower, without freshening up.

If I go to the loo, during a meet or at a party or club, I always rinse the little fella under a tap

"

If I go to the loo, during a meet or at a party or club, I always rinse the little fella under a tap

"

For some reason this has really made me laugh. I just hope that noone ever walks in on you in a club whilst youve got your cock in the sink

I did that in silhouettes years ago on a 70s/pride night after a guy looked at me weeing and said wanna play

I rang my girlFriend at the time who joined us in the toilet to watch me suck this guys cock.

Very spontaneous and very horny.

But yeh that made me laugh..

mind you years ago, i was in a rock club and a girl came in cos she couldn't wait and wee'd in the sink.

time and a place for everything but that was something I DID NOT WISH TO SEE.

» Add a new message to this topic